It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 hijackers remains identified, separated from victims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Based on the evidence in hand at the end of the day, it wasn't necessary to spend the time putting together the wreckage looking for a mechanical reason. You had the phone calls, the radio transmissions, the radar tracks, and the witnesses on the ground.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just had a thought....i dont think i have ever seen on any of the footage an engine punching out through the other side of the the tower.

Am i wrong? does anyone have any footage showing this happening?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

What was the box that they carried out of the pentagon? About the size of a missle....

You must be referring to the pictures of the guys carrying the blue tent. It wasnt a box they were carrying out of the Pentagon. Try looking at the pictures taken the next day, you will see blue tents all over the lawn. Im curious though, what kind of missile do you think will hit a building, cause
that much damage, and STILL be big enough to have to be carried by a bunch of people?

where is the impression on the wall from the wings slamming into the building?

Look up the building performance report for the Pentagon. There are some pics of the wing impact areas.

Did you plant this stuff yourself Swamp? Bad...

Thank you for confirming my earlier post.

Cash provided only a fraction of the evidence that's out there that makes the average Joe laugh at your 'so-called' evidence. But then there are those that stick together... they work together... for the agenda..

Cash provided a bunch of misinformed statements by misinformed people, not evidence.

It was stated earlier that the hijackers were dead, names were the wrong people etc... well if you remember, the FBIs website had these people's pics of them, the so-called terrorists. Some of them came out saying, I am he but I am not a terrorist and I am not dead.

And by Sept 20, the incorrect middle names and the incorrect pictures had been cleared up and the proper hijacker names were there.

Then you provide a link to a story about there being no Arab sounding names on the manifests, which links to a CNN that lists the names of the VICTIMS on the flights, not the flight manifests.

This website will also show you a pic of the aircraft engine that was outside the pentagon. And it doesn't look like the type they say it should be. What does that spell...

It spells amateurs who wouldnt know a Rolls Royce engine from a GE or Pratt Whitney. If it makes you feel better, the Rolls Royce company identified the engine as the type that was mounted on Flight 77.

As high and mighty as some may sound, in the end, they are just drinking the kool aid when it comes to the conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Just had a thought....i dont think i have ever seen on any of the footage an engine punching out through the other side of the the tower.

Over 50 years before 9/11 a B25 bomber converted into transport
crashed into EMPIRE STATE BUILDING. Despite weighing only fraction
of a 767 (about 20,000 lbs vs 330,000) and at a fraction of the speed (500+ mph vs ~200 mph) one of the motors was able to punch through
the building and land on roof of adjacent building. This was despite fact
the exterior walls of ESB are quarried limestone several inches thick vs
steel latticework.

Somehow this gets over overlooked by the truthers......

The major portion of the wreckage penetrated the 78th floor. An engine hurtled down an elevator shaft igniting a furious fire in the basement. Parts of the motor and landing gear tore through the entire building landing on top of a 13-story ediface across the street and igniting a second conflagration.

The impact reportedly tore off the bomber’s wings, leaving a five meter by six meter hole in the building. One engine was catapulted through the Empire State Building, emerging on the opposite side and crashing through the roof of a neighboring building. The second engine and part of the bomber’s landing gear fell through an elevator shaft. When the plane hit, its fuel tanks were reported to have exploded, engulfing the 79th floor in flames.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Stop talking sense and providing comparable evidence!

What you're saying is that the planes weren't holographs they were REAL!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Even if there were hijackers aboard real commercial airplanes, which is still in serious doubt since the videos of the planes more closely matched big military models, how do you account for verifiable proof of thermite or thermate? The pools of molten metal in all three perfectly imploded buildings (two towers and building 7) are impossible with jets and jet fuel. Even more so, three times in one day, in one place. How stupid can some people remain.
A "big-time" reckoning is much closer than some think...

Be very wary of these people who still think they can just sound authoritative and steer the conversation away from the truth. Just like Dick Cheney and his assertion that no one saw the financial debacles coming, when in fact, a search of google proves otherwise. Remember the old "Nobody could have imagined that planes would be used to strike buildings" when in fact, they had run that very same scenario, multiple times. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

Riddle me this grasshopper... (Youtube video)
Its the Thermite stupid...(Youtube video)

Far too many lies were told and far too many near impossibilities, all in one day. Everything about these flimflam official cover stories stink to high heaven. Where's the plane wreckage and videos from the Pentagon? It was cruise missile, that's why. No amateur pilot could pull those maneuvers and keep from blacking out. Too bad the missile took out the very section where the financial records were. How convenient.

Time for these liars to get a clue or find a good place to hide, on another planet. These lies come with some serious blowback, beyond belief...

Here is Wisdom...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Based on the evidence in hand at the end of the day, it wasn't necessary to spend the time putting together the wreckage looking for a mechanical reason. You had the phone calls, the radio transmissions, the radar tracks, and the witnesses on the ground.

Does that include the first plane to hit? Or better yet, when it was hijacked? Phone calls, radio transmissions, radar tracks, and witnesses on the ground?

Maybe radar tracks and witnesses on the ground, but that would also happen in an accident right?

If the things you list (phone calls and radio transmissions) where known at that early stage, then the whole OS is a farse. Especially flight 93. You know it and so do I. So, again, I'll ask. Was it impossible for at least 1 plane to be an accident on 9/11?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
1000's of people....1000's of people saw planes...real planes...hit the towers. I suggest picking up the book "102 minutes" so you can read some firsthand accounts of people who saw the planes heading toward the towers while sitting inside at work...those who saw the side of a tower explode and spew jet fuel to the other tower...

Flight 93 and 587 are the coverups folks.

Remains, personal affects, video, ATM video, credit card receipts. pilot training and rent/electric and phone records in Fl. they were real folks.

They should get working on the memorial at 9/11 and real quick. I want to see something more than a hole next time I go back.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
1000's of people....1000's of people saw planes...real planes...hit the towers. I suggest picking up the book "102 minutes" so you can read some firsthand accounts of people who saw the planes heading toward the towers while sitting inside at work...those who saw the side of a tower explode and spew jet fuel to the other tower...

Are you saying this wouldn't happen in an accident? Do accidents become invisible until after they have crashed?

Flight 93 and 587 are the coverups folks.

Exactly my point. If there were calls from the first flight to be hijacked and also radar returns from said hijacking, someone royally screwed up in defending our country.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

No, it is just some of this makes better fiction than fact. Could the government have done it, yes, but not on that scale. I would believe a single soft target like Oklahoma City would be the type of op to perform for public consumption. Hit a Wal-mart in San Antonio. However, with the scale of 9/11 and the previous intel that went unconnected until after 9/11.

I was at work watching the TV when the second plane hit. That is the moment it sunk in. to be honest, before that, I thought maybe it was an accident because there was no definitive information in the early minutes.

Please take a look at this post..
link

They should put their remains in a box and light it on fire on the tenth anniversary.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

What about any of the four flights would suggest accident? Transponders turned off, aircraft leaving their filed flight plans, phone calls from flight attendants speaking of stabbings. After the first few names were known, it did not take that much computer work to link the nineteen names and the flights they were on. Absolutely no reason to spend the time and money piecing together the remains of the four aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join