It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 hijackers remains identified, separated from victims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
I am a "truther". No I dont stay away from this thread.

The hijackers could have been on the planes. The planes were remote controlled, the terrorists could not have flown them so well to hit both towers and the Pentagon especially, they were in the same boat with the passengers.

What about the "heroic battle" in flight 93 ? Maybe there was such a battle.
Flight 93 did not crash, I say it exploded then crashed.

Why did the hijackers sacrificed themselves ? Maybe they didn't. Maybe CIA told them just to hijack the planes the usual way. Or they were just made to board the planes, to travel somewhere and that was all. I am sure they did not pilot the planes. The flight instructor said they could not fly a Cessna.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by pai mei]

Speculate to your heart's content.

When you're done, tell us what any of that has to do with evidence. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Thanks for the spell check!:up

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

On three of the flights, there were flight attendants that used their respective airline maintenance nets to call in what seats the hijackers had been in and the names attached to those seats

I was only replying to your off topic post! You of all people in here are the last person to tell me to stay on topic when “you” do it all the time! However I have made my point clear, and good day to you.

Im sorry, this thread is about the remains of the hijackers, not whether or not Flight 77 had seat back phones. Unless you are referring to the calls the flight attendants made, and as stated, they were made using the onboard equipment that the flight crews have access to communicate with their respective airlines. Please try to stay on topic [/quote

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Then do a better job of following the thread. There was a question as to how we knew who the hijackers were, my post was directly related, yours was not.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You are one of the most gullible truthers out there, cashlink. You'll believe any false story your leaders tell you.

Do I hear pot-calling kettle.

Your knees must be awfully sore from kneeling before the God of 9/11 "Truth."

Wrong again, I don’t kneel, I pray to G-d that one day your mind will open and you will deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

What evidence! Where is “your” evidence? Besides hearsay, from the lying Government and the Lying media, we all know they are proven liars, where is ‘your” proof?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Then do a better job of following the thread. There was a question as to how we knew who the hijackers were, my post was directly related, yours was not.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but my post is related to how the people got their information. However, you should have not made the claim then, because that just open another door as of how the information was obtain. I was just demonstrated that some of the phone calls where fake.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I must point out that the thread is about the remains of the 9/11 hijackers, not the "I need remedial spelling classes" thread. Would also point out that knowing Thedman...

Swampfox, it's typical for a person with nothing positive to add in a thread, to start attacking someone else's spelling.

Take a look at how thedman spells his name. It's 'thedman' not 'Thedman'. There is a significant difference between upper and lower case letters.

There was a question as to how we knew who the hijackers were, my post was directly related, yours was not.

The word "yours" should be typed "your's". Yes, we do need the apostrophe.

It's probably wise when you criticise someone for poor spelling, that you make sure your own spelling and grammar are perfect. Otherwise, it comes straight back in your face when you make a mistake.

We can see the problems that poor spelling creates, especially when the names of alleged hijackers can have different spellings. We wouldn't want to confuse any of the dead hijackers with a living person, would we? That would throw the official story into a spin.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Evidence says that the "terrorists" were on the planes.

Where do I deny that ?

I agree with that. But they don't matter, they did not fly the planes. The planes were remote controlled. This is my "speculation" . Your speculation is that the hijackers flew the planes. Give me proof ?

whatreallyhappened.com...

This guy could not solo a Cessna 150 ... and what I mean by solo is a pilot's first time out without anyone in the cockpit with him. It's the most simple, the most fundamental flying exercise one can engage in...

[edit on 6-1-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Has anyone else noticed that truthers have an almost slavish attachment to defending one another? Paging Dr. Freud...

The hijackers were on the planes, their DNA was isolated, their remains were identified. If truthers want to continue to live in La La land, that is up to them. One day, they will discover the truth, but even then it will be like Cameron's tag line..."This conspiracy is bigger than I thought"

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think Cash is the only one without government provided blinders on. Wow guys you've fallen for all their lies. Did the jet engines burn up in the hot fire too! That's truly amazing that they got all the DNA they needed but couldn't find aircraft parts because of the "intense" fire.

Forest... trees...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Except, they did find plenty of airplane parts, including what was left of the engines. Of course, truthers who continue to drink the kool aid will never recognize that fact.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Great! Thank you!

Now I guess you can provide a link to a media article that would have pics or a movie of the fuselage of the flights as they restored them. You know that they will reconstruct an aircraft using any parts found to find clues. Well where are the aircraft? The one that hit the pentagon, the one that hit the field? Surely there must be parts to put together....

No aircraft parts in the pentagon footage.

Maybe out of "respect" they sold those scrap pieces to another country too like the evidence from the WTC site.

Some people need to wake up.

Others are obviously here to defend the script that their masters have written.

You guys are scary...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I think Cash is the only one without government provided blinders on. Wow guys you've fallen for all their lies. Did the jet engines burn up in the hot fire too! That's truly amazing that they got all the DNA they needed but couldn't find aircraft parts because of the "intense" fire.

In fact large pieces of the aircraft (including jet engines) punched through
the building and crashed into street (and other buildings) several blocks
away

jet engine on Murray St

Dumpster full of recovered aircraft parts

Aircraft fuselage on adjacent building

Landing gear part

aircraft part embedded in car

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hot DAMN!!! Another NTSB expert has shown up. Oh wait, if you were a NTSB member, then you would realize that they only piece together the remains when they are trying to figure out WHY the plane crashed. Did not need to do that with any of the four hijacked flights because it was readily appearant why they crashed.

These would be airplane parts in the "pentagon footage"

www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
wtc7lies.googlepages.com...;init:.jpg

Normally, when these photos are posted, people like you normally say one of two things.

1. Prove those are taken at the Pentagon- At this point, it is worthless to try to discuss anything with you because you will never accept the truth. Since no one showed up at your house on 9/11 and took you by the hand to show everything to you, you will cling to your "no plane" belief.

2. They planted the wreckage after the explosion- Impossible to do. There were too many people on the scene for such an event to occur. Unless you believe that the couple of thousand people that were present immeadiately before, during and immeadiately after Flight 77's impact are all "in on it", in that case, see the last sentence in point one.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Oh I get it now Swamp... thanks. So they wouldn't want to save any pieces because they knew all this ahead of time.... I get it. Why reconstruct a plane if you knew everything that happened. What was the box that they carried out of the pentagon? About the size of a missle....

Those holes look like a missle went through them... where is the impression on the wall from the wings slamming into the building? You can't really expect a sensible person to believe that the "evidence" your pointing to is valid, do you? Why is it that all the media footage and the other pics taken by other photographers have none of the so-called evidence in it? Did you plant this stuff yourself Swamp? Bad...

Cash provided only a fraction of the evidence that's out there that makes the average Joe laugh at your 'so-called' evidence. But then there are those that stick together... they work together... for the agenda..

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

What I find unbelievable is the fact that these pieces are all outside of the building and the planes crashed inside. There is very little to make out in the way of large pieces of building but our plane just happens to have pieces conveniently there for us to see. Where are they now?

I remember seeing pics of plane parts on the day.... some aviation experts say they don't belong to the planes that they say they do. Of course you would know all of this if you just read some of the the "valid" data that is available on this site. All your data has been proven false here before ...

so, which brings us back to the OP. Where are the body parts in the pentagon? They don't show any plane pieces in the building either... didn't the plane go into the pentagon? Shouldn't the pieces be inside the building and not OUTSIDE the building? Where are the wings???

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here's something else to think about...

It was stated earlier that the hijackers were dead, names were the wrong people etc... well if you remember, the FBIs website had these people's pics of them, the so-called terrorists. Some of them came out saying, I am he but I am not a terrorist and I am not dead.

As Cash stated earlier, this is directly related to the thread title. The info provided clearly proves that your OP is not possible. If they knew the hijackers from their seat numbers where are the Arab names that supposedly made it to this list?

This is pretty informative... Link

This website is not in question too is it because it believes that our government was in on this?

This website will also show you a pic of the aircraft engine that was outside the pentagon. And it doesn't look like the type they say it should be. What does that spell...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Somehow missed the point that these pieces went through the building
and came out other side - if look at the parts most large and heavy
designed to resist stress - aka jet engines, landing gear

That shot of the part embedded in car - tell us how that was done ?
Someone just reached into trunk and threw it there? Something which
weighs several hundred pounds - or did it fall out of the sky after
smashing through building?

You want debris from Pentagon -

Aircraft debris at exit hole in C Ring wall - including section of landing gear

Various shot of debris - including some from interior

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Did not need to do that with any of the four hijacked flights because it was readily appearant why they crashed.

How do you know? With all the coincidences going on that day, isn't it a possibility that one of those crashes may have been accidental?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join