It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the ILLUMINATI made Baraxk Obama President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A year ago I made this video:

Obama is a Zionist Illuminati
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7L4SDGdqU
(also watch part 2)

10 months before Obama was elected I explained that the Illuminati have chosen him to become the next President.

Now here is a new video that Ive made that explains HOW THE ILLUMINATI MADE OBAMA PRESIDENT. It is a long video, 9 parts, in which I explain how they used subliminal messages on the media as well as reverse psychology and other tactics to get people to support Obama (they didnt simply want people to vote for him, they wanted him to be popular because if he fails to be they would have to change their plans completely).

Anyways here is the video:

Part 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oIQu7go0JU
Part 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQBC-8FCmhQ
Part 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV00bB8JpX4
Part 4: www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8I3qDu187c
Part 5: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4oTJGZ7Ic
Part 6: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKj9nVtuzeE
Part 7: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESbgrieTvg
Part 8: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnj5jIbTm5o
Part 9: www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1vndoEtcFo

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Being a genius and all, you probably already know this. But your links are not clickable. You might want to fix them.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Being a genius and all, you probably already know this. But your links are not clickable. You might want to fix them.

just copy and paste them

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
not to sure as to what exactly illuminati would gain from placing such an in your face figure on capitol hill. not to mention he doesnt really have the social background that one would expect your claims to suggest.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No thanks. I don't have time to sit here and watch 9 videos on top of all the other videos that get posted around here. But it might make it easier on someone who does want to watch them.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
not to sure as to what exactly illuminati would gain from placing such an in your face figure on capitol hill. not to mention he doesnt really have the social background that one would expect your claims to suggest.

his background... well he is related to Dick Cheney and Bush through his mother. His father being Kenyan doesnt mean anything, he was raised by his mother.

Just because they tell us on the media that he is a self made man and wasnt rich doesnt prove anything especially when the media is controled by the Illuminati themselves.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Right, try these links....

www.rewtube.com...
www.rewtube.com...
www.rewtube.com...

Obama might be Blair's hope........

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Did the Illuminati make Barack popular, or did they make his rival unpopular? After GWB, many would have been reluctant to vote Republican.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Did the Illuminati make Barack popular, or did they make his rival unpopular?

Both

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
After GWB, many would have been reluctant to vote Republican.

Exactly, thats what I explained on part 4 of the video.

Bush, McCain and Palin are all Illuminati and all wanted Obama to win! I know it sounds strange but almost everyone who has bothered actually watching the video has agreed.

I know some parts of the video may be a bit boring, if you dont have the patience at least watch parts 2, 3, 4 and 6. Those are the best parts

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muslim genius at work

Can't seem to find series 4-9. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join