It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we looked into IRAN and 911 yet... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Robert Baer Ex-CIA and links to this have been posted numerous times but he mentions things we need to be looking into... I did a search but just keep coming up with links to this and another video interview...
www.youtube.com...

what about it... we did setup their president in 1953, and we did install the hated sha of IRAN .. and they have always said we are a paper tiger..
I think Bush would have used something like this to pen 911 of IRAN instead of Ben Laden ... just thought it would make a good conversation piece... why Ben Laden - when pay back is a mother ... and it appear the objectives where as follows ... secure Afganistan for Unicals Pipeline ...
Invade IRAQ to Americanize their oil fields ... and IRAN because we have always been looking for a reason to fight the Iranians -- beware -- they have never been conquered... persians are different from arabs...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Probably not.. seeing as Afghanistan was too easy a target and also probably the best place in the middle east to create an assault base.

Iraq was then the next obvious target, then Iran, Pakistan etc. Destabilize the whole area and then unite it under an economic union.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ha ... alright I think we found a subject that is probably closer to truth than we might all think ... I found it odd - that we would rattle sabers with the Iranians and back down like a dog with its tail between its legs ... so something is real about what this CIA guy is leading us too... what do you think of that double think - cloak and dagger crap .. he says they whacked two of his bosses ... thats scary on its on..

Preliminary queries - the trail starts before Iran Contra but I can only locate trail bits from Iran Contra ... not before ... and we know we showed interest in 1953 by replacing its leadership with our crony.
Iran has been quitely selling its oil on the world market turning it oil reserves into national super power... it has invested in its own countries development... so we are not talking about a 3rd world push over dictatorship here. ever since 1979 maybe before they have hated us with good cause. almost 30yrs to plan our demise... ?

[edit on 4-1-2009 by BornPatriot]

new topics

join