It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein moved to Qatar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am writing this while watching Donald Rumsfield giving a press conference so if he confirms the story while i am composing this i will update it but for now...

The reports of this happening are some thirteen hours old but after watching Faux news and Crooked news network the story is just now getting any major media exposure, supposedly Saddam was moved to a U.S. airbase in Qatar because of fears that the current uprisings may turn into an impromptu jailbreak mission.

ThisisLondon

Saddam Hussein has been moved out of Iraq because of fears he would be rescued from American captivity by insurgents.

The deposed dictator is being held on a US airbase in Qatar, where he is being interrogated by the FBI and CIA. Ironically, he is now living a few miles from his wife, Sajida Kheirallah Talfah, who has been given safe haven by the Qatari royal family and a home in one of their palaces. Saddam is unlikely to have been informed of the presence of his family or have been visited by his wife.

Times Of India.

El-Bawaba.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Pentagon, earlier today, denied the story prior to the press conference.

There was also a claim that Saddam was on an aircraft carrier for a bit as well before heading to Qatar.

Curious to see what happens next.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Facefirst]

new topics

join