It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. X has died, the cause is unknown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
I hope you're trying to make some (bad?) humour there... Sadly there are many persons who die of "natural" causes way before 48 even.

Fact is, in this precise case, one has to wonder what the natural causes are...

Yes, bad sarcasm.

The point is we should not jump to conclusions just because this particular man was saying particular things. He was 48 year old, there are countless ways a 48 year old man can die, no matter how young you think 48 is. We have no clue as to what kind of lifestyle he lead, or what his genetic background is.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry to hear he's passed away,

R.I.P. Mr X

Youtube video: Mr X UFO Archivist found dead

[edit on 1/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I feel for Mr X, his wife and young child. I remember watching his interview. By all accounts he was a UFO archivist in some government division as a civilian member.

Just shows they will get you in the end.

Unless of course it is shown to be natural causes.................mmmmmmmmmmm.

I remember watching his interview on that site, well worth a look. Some nuts in my opinion and also some real make you think stuff.

All I can gather is that the site he was on just show everything possible and leave it up to us, the people to decide.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I had never heard of him before. My prayers go out to his family.

However, reading what I read on the Project Camelot website, you can look at his claims in two ways:

1) A combination of a variety of UFO/Alien claims into one grand theory that isn't necessarily true.

2) A confirmation of things we've already heard many times before.

I'm not endorsing any of those two possibilities. Each one is equally likely. On the other hand, I'm finding his claim of being an archivist a little too convenient.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Everything like this ends up being turned into a CT

So are you claiming that the government never 'eliminates' people by 'accident'?

Sure I am, you know, I accidently snuck into the house, I accidently put on gloves, I accidently filled a syringe with poison, I accidently fell and t landed into the heart of Mr X....you know the rest

Im just claiming that due to the nature of this guys work, it probably will be assumed he was killed by the government

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
He chose a dangerous occupation, as this field equates to "intelligence." Considering his profession,/occupation/hobbies, etc., he obviously had data that he could prove. As we all are aware of the adage: "It's not what you know, but rather what you can prove." That indeed is ...Dangerous.

It is sad that he is gone, especially missed by his family, & by those of us who can only visualize his contributions to a most noble cause among humankind.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Im just claiming that due to the nature of this guys work, it probably will be assumed he was killed by the government

So what was the nature of his work that was so different and more 'dangerous' than what the rest of us do here?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill
I feel for Mr X, his wife and young child. I remember watching his interview. By all accounts he was a UFO archivist in some government division as a civilian member.

Just shows they will get you in the end.

And just what proof shows that "they" killed him. You have no idea how he died. Lots and lots of things can kill a 48 year old man, without a need for some nefarious conspiracy.

Besides, they would not want to kill him. As long as he lives he is just another kook, but if he dies it suggest to people he was speaking some truth. Why would this supposed conspiracy want to even give a hint he was on to something?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
He chose a dangerous occupation, as this field equates to "intelligence." Considering his profession,/occupation/hobbies, etc., he obviously had data that he could prove.

How do you know he obviously had data he could prove?

So why didn’t he? Isn’t that the biggest and best security policy? If you disclose information that turns out to be true, if something happens to you people will take notice.

On the other hand, if you keep telling the same stories everyone has, with nothing to back it up, you’re just another story teller.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Thanks for the video on the work of Mr X very interesting. Some of the photos are excellent, some could be fake, not sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Original post here

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
And just what proof shows that "they" killed him. You have no idea how he died. Lots and lots of things can kill a 48 year old man, without a need for some nefarious conspiracy.

Well the funny thing is we have no proof anyone died yet. Normally when someone dies there are funerals that friends in the field would attend... I know if John passed away I would be there... there is no obituary to look at, there is no body of a Mr X.

Now I am not saying that this Mr X did not die, just we have no evidence at all. I mean 'Zorgon' could get run over by a train tomorrow and I could go back to a normal life

In the interview with Camelot I noticed he was asked "What ONE thing did you see at work that really convinced you...'' His answer was vague and brushed it off....

It would be nice just once if these insiders would hand someone the goods that they say they have...

With Ken Johnson we were promised a stack of untouched photos... after the book made best seller list... it seems those photos were destroyed by those trusted with safe keeping...

The Disclosure project... a lot of testimony to be sure... but not one piece of alien metal to throw on the table, not one schematic of a star drive, even if a rough one from memory, not one smuggled out photo of anything that we can say
now THAT is impressive...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Im not familiar with this Mr.X

That might be good, or not.

To make a long, long, long story short:

- US Military asks a civilian to file UFO artifacts.

- He is the anonymous source for serpo.org (Created On: 18-Nov-2005), then project Camelot (Created On: 03-May-2006), by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy.

- Apparantly he died on, or before, 13 Dec 2008

Here's a transcript of his interview:
projectcamelot.org...

You can hear Bill ([email protected]) and Kerry on The Paracast Aug 29, 2006

If you want details on Serpo (that's our exchange program with Zeta Reticuli ETs, EBE-2) you'll find a ton here on ATS.

So, would the world's biggest, most secret experience in history of mankind, be given to a civilian for filing ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I still want to see the obituary

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hello Zorgon, I was going to post a reply to saviorcomplex about my post " they will get you in the end". You beat me to it with a great point.

As to saviorcomplex, yes I should have not jumped to a conclusion, but, hey this is a conspiracy site. I dont have proof but as Zorgon says " where's the proof he has passed away".?

So back to " they get you in the end ", Prove me wrong my fellow ATS'r.

But all aside, its very sad for his wife and baby.

No disrespect savior, just a thought!

Albert

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Mr. X was in fact a very active member of ATS forum if you were not aware. He has posted almost 200 times. His last visit to ATS was in July 2008. He was active member on some other places too. I am currently compiling the complete set of posts and it will took me some time but the work is in progress.

Best regards

[edit on 9-1-2009 by uforadio]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hahahaha.

You're funny.

Really though...

You can't say that government people could of possibly offed him.

And at the same time, I can't say that it isn't possible he died from the flu.

Give me that atleast, and don't make some mockery of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by senshido

Slap a label on anything. He could of been civillian, chosen, molded, and created to do something just like any other ordinary civillian given a extra-ordinary circumstance.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by uforadio

hey - this may sound rude - but so be it :

if " mr x " really was a member here - simply post up is user name and we can track his posts from his profile page

there is absolutly no need to dick about with ` lists ` so stop wasting your time

just post the username and be done with it

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i haven't heard of MR.X before, but that makes his death none the less more tragic

R.I.P MR.X

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join