It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A military connection to yellowstone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago I watched a video interview about foreign troops training with US troops at a base in Wisconsin. Think it was on this website but I could not find it. Maybe someone can. Anyway, the guy being interviewed said the troops training there were going to be deployed in IRAQ but had a change in orders and instead were being sent to MONTANA. MONTANA? He also said they were being sent there to train law enforcement personnel. FOR WHAT?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How is this connected to the earthquakes in Yellowstone?

second line.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
IM not sure if it is connected. But why Montana of all places instead of IRAQ?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
IM not sure if it is connected. But why Montana of all places instead of IRAQ?

Because of the isolation maybe?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Maybe because of the recent earthquakes they are trying to prepare just incase someting is going to happen i dont think that they are connected in a negative way or if they know it will erupt atall

maybe they are just trying to do the smart ting here and prepare people and to rtin them just incase

No conspiracy here just smart people

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I started this thread not to take away from the original thread but to gather more of a big picture. May be Im way off base. Lets not forget how many times we have been tricked in the past. This is a conspiracy site. I will not post until someone else has similar info.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

I must agree with Anti-Government. While we live in frightening times, not everything is a diabolical cover-up. It's certain that there was a two-fold advantage to training there. (1) To Better prepare soldiers to be deployed halfway across the globe and (2) train police for a possible disaster.

Yellowstone, as you may or may not know, was the site of a major eruption that occurred over 6,000 centuries ago. It is speculated that this will happen again, and we are in fact beyond the expected time period of the geologically foretold eruption. *fingers crossed* I hope for the best.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Logic616]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would gladly welcome any poorly ATSer with any conspiracy ideas to this thread. Things may not be what they seem. PEACE hg

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wasnt going to do this but WTF. What if:Everything at Yellowstone over the last few days was faked. The only hard data has been USGS and UofU. No eye witness accounts or tremors over 4.0. Think about this. What if: This continued for another week or so and the PTB decided to order a mass evacuation within 200 to 300 mile radius. It would cause mass panic not only in that area but would cause social unrest thru out NA. If martial law was to be declared here this could be the catalyst. If martial law was to be declared for some other reason the northwest region of the US would be the toughest area to control.If Everyone was evacuated,well problem solved. Weve seen this before this decade. The PTB are EXTREMELY intelligent and will not stop till goals achieved.Im sure the MSM is being kept in the dark for a reason also. This regime is great at controlling the masses, they have gotten quite good at. WE WONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! Know this may nuts but any feedback is needed. This one is gonna put me on the red list and I need a Bud light.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I would gladly welcome any poorly ATSer with any conspiracy ideas to this thread. Things may not be what they seem. PEACE hg

I am a poorly ATSer! : )
My personal feeling -
things are not what they seem.

The 3.0 in Wyoming that was quickly removed from my Widget on 12/12/08
and not listed that day on the USGS site - but was on the RSOE site

The troops in Montana.

The Moving of Cheyenne.

The interestingly placement of the big earthquake in China as well as many other places.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

hey spinkyboo, thanks for the post , happy new year!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What if a terroist group put a bomb on the mountain to help along the volcano and or a natural disaster?.. Just a thought

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I know this abit early but i would like say -----------------Happy new year to everyone who checks out ATS. This is a great site and all are welcome here. PEACE ON THIS EARTH, GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN AND WOMEN, PEACEhg

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

hey spinkyboo, thanks for the post , happy new year!

My pleasure!

I am very glad that you started this thread.
I've been a little frustrated with it all - and this helps.
As you can tell.. I am not at all convinced of "no foul play."
Perhaps we will garner some telling info in the near future.

Happy New Year to you too -
and to everyone!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ok folks... I've been following the earthquake thread for 40 odd pages now. I chanced on this one.

First OP, you stated the video you saw had foreign troops. Care to narrow "foreign" to a region? Better still, a country?
Also, do we have any proof (even second hand sources count for something) that there are foreign troops with boots on the ground in Montana? If so, where? This should be relatively easy to confirm or disconfirm I would think.

We should try to find a source for this, no?

Until then, perhaps some rest is in order?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I guess its just you and me. Find it hard to accept the TRUTH especially since 911. They fooled most but not all. Something is up with this Yellowstone stuff but cant figure it out now. Things are goin on and not adding up. Disinformation maybe? Time will tell. see you on the fun way.hg

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Logic616

Heres a factoid for anyone who hasn't heard it.

the last caldera blast far before Pre-colonisation, left residue detected to this day on rib cages of animals and in there lungs of volcanic ash. And they dated to the dating of the eruption, and subsequently from the on-the-ground find, NASA or something..was conscripted to find a caldera and thats a not so detailed recount of how we came to know about it.

If it goes, it would likely darken americas skies for a long time, dropping ash and burning rocks a distance of several states perhaps even to the apalachen mountains.

What scares me more is the fact humanity has knowledge on how to create earthquakes.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Blue Flowers]

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Blue Flowers]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

If PTB was to evacuate unneccessarily, Congress will have Big Sky and Bridger ski resorts, maybe more looking for a bailout next.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
and now we have a u.s. army brigade assigned to help protect us in the case of many different "things" happening...could the POSSIBILITY of something happening start the imfamous martila law?!?!?!?

i don't know about you but, i do not trust that the govt will ever tell the truth about a situation

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
The Moving of Cheyenne.

This in particular raises some red flags..... These days, no theory surrounding the Caldera could really be considered crazy.....whether it's a conspiracy theory or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join