It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel lets 100 aid trucks into Gaza via Kerem Shalom border crossing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Israel lets 100 aid trucks into Gaza via Kerem Shalom border crossing

www.jpost.com

Israel let some 100 trucks carrying human supplies from Jordan, Turkey and international aid groups into the Gaza Strip via the Kerem Shalom border crossing on Tuesday.

In addition, five new ambulances given by Turkey were allowed into the Strip.

A Jordanian diplomat said 21 Jordanian army doctors and four field hospitals would be allowed to enter on Wednesday, though Israeli officials could not immediately confirm that.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This news need to be out there as well. The news about Israel stopping aid boat might otherwise grab the spotlight.
Many people seem to have a field day making Israel the bad guy and assigning no fault to Hamas and the Palestinians.
It is therefore important to also report things like this imo.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I dont think that there are too many who do not see the errors in the ways Hamas has handled things. And its Hamas, not the Palestinian people. That also should be put out there too because the entire Palestinian population is not Hamas. They may have elected into power Hamas, but that is no different from a society electing a leader that later ends up being someone totally different.

As to the aid going in to Gaza, thats fantastic! But quite frankly, its too little too late. Israel could have very well let far more food and supplies go to the Palestinian people a long time ago and more likely would have prevented the PLO and Hamas of today from doing what they have been doing, and forcing Israel to "defend herself" from their attacks.

You see its errors made on both sides, not just one or the other.

Im glad that some aid is getting into Gaza for the trapped civilians. Its about time. And it should continue, and more be allowed to go in. Perhaps if that were to be continued, then the Hamas attacks on Israel may discontinue.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The Pals knew they elected an organization that was violent. So I defintely disagree with what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
100 aid trucks for 1.5 million people? Dont make me laugh. Thats just to try to make Israel look good. When we really know Israel are no better than Hitler's war machine.... Genocidal maniacs!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
At least it is a start. I would rather read stories like this than the stories of Israel blowing up another apartment building.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
At least it is a start. I would rather read stories like this than the stories of Israel blowing up another apartment building.

Very true sir but its just shiny tinsel on a smelly turd. But you are correct none the less!

top topics

join