It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Photograph that Contains Evidence of Life on Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
www.exopolitics.com...

LIFE DISCOVERED ON MARS
American Lawyer asks the National Geographic Society
to Publish His Evidence of Human and Animal Life Forms
found in Photograph taken by NASA's Mars Rover Spirit

Visit Link For Image (5.5 MB Image)

numerous pdf documents relating to this found on the exopolitics website

[edit on 29-12-2008 by born2BWild]

[edit on 29-12-2008 by born2BWild]

Mod Edit: Removed hotlink to large image.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Your photo is cropped and doesn't show the entire image. I went to the site and I looked at the photo and can't see anything. Where in the photo is there evidence of life?

Also, if you put http:// in front of www.exopolitics.com, it will make the link active, like this:

www.exopolitics.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
thats what i was trying to figure out, it says on this site all this evidence yet i do not see it

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What exactly am I supposed to be looking at ?
I'm only getting a bit of the picture showing up and I don't see evidence of life in that.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have the photo but where am I to look?
Nice pic of mars by the way

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why is most of it blacked out? I wasted 5 minutes of my time waiting for that to load.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

5 minutes?! What kind of internet connection do you have? Dial up? It took 30 seconds for me.

Anyway, I read the pdf of the press release and I think it has been discussed here before. I think it is the one where are rock formation looks like a humanoid form.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i fixed it and made it a link instead should be better, but the exopolitics site had many pdfs on this photo yet i do not see the evidence if any one is able to see it that would be great?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Deleted post because direct link to photo was already fixed in the OP.

[edit on 29/12/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think it was referring to this:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

img.dailymail.co.uk...

It was being discussed on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-29-2008 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thats the photo of the siting humanoid looking rock. In the link zoom in and look at the left side of the pic about half way up.

It looks really small in size compared to the rover.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They could be talking of the alien life form on the far left sitting on a rock.
Been discussed in other threads.
Saved the image and zoomed in as far as could on the subject.
Other than that not much for this thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
that's it?

that's what the big stink is all about?
I'm sorry I only see a weird looking rock I was hoping for some tracks or structure or even a small plant oh well.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
it's a giant dirt eating rock monster!

looks like they got it right in galaxy quest.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
These are the lawyer's claims in his letter to National Geographic:

In defense of my claim that PIA10214 reveals evidence of life on Mars, I wish to draw the attention of the National Geographic Society to three areas of the photograph. They are:

The Rock Garden
I have named a small, elliptical formation of rocks on the far right side of the photograph The Rock Garden. This small area of the photograph is located immediately to the right of the upper right prong of a Y-pattern that exists in the soil there. This area of PIA10214 is significant because several humanoid beings with bulbous heads in blue bodysuits can be seen sitting in a kind of rock garden there apparently holding devices in their hands. At the back of the circle of rocks in The Rock Garden is a large, grotesque humanoid skull.
This evidence goes far beyond that provided by The Face on Mars at Cydonia and establishes with scientific certainty that advanced, intelligent humanoids exist on Mars.

The Rock Enclosure
In its posting of PIA10214 on the World Wide Web, NASA describes Tsiolkovski Ridge as “a rock-dotted hill.” NASA then goes on to draw the attention of readers to mountains in the far distance by writing: “A bump on the horizon above the left edge of Tsiolkovski Ridge is Grissom Hill, about 8 kilometers or 5 miles away. At right, the highest point of the horizon is Husband Hill, to the north and about 800 meters or half a mile away.”
Tsiolkovski Ridge, however, is far more than “a rock-dotted hill”! It is a Martian ecosystem teeming with life forms and strewn with rocks carved into the faces of entities. These sculptures, not rocks, dot the hill. Standing in a C-shaped rock enclosure in the middle of the ridge is a male humanoid with a large, bald head and an elongated body. The photograph of The Rock Enclosure capturing the humanoid in the center of the enclosure is among the best evidence because the humanoid can be seen with such high definition.

The Turquoise Field
The field of turquoise blue objects at the far right corner of the panorama is also significant because it hosts a plethora of human and quasi-human life forms, including a hybrid creature with the head of a human and the segmented body of a scorpion.
The variety of hybrid life forms that are scattered across The Turquoise Field indicate that Mars both shares and diverges from patterns of speciation found on Earth and is the habitat of biological creatures so fantastic and unusual that they surprise our imagination.

Page 3 in the document found under "Andrew D. Basiago, Letter to the National Geographic Society" at this site:
www.exopolitics.com...

The lawyer's claims seems rather far out there to me... But perhaps someone else can see what he is talking about?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
oh no not this again. Great troll post

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I like the pyramid and Inca site pics the best. Maybe this is a poor soul that was meditating on a rock when the nuclear bombs hit!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
this is the best i could come up with.

Now, i know this is just the face of a rock and how its perspective meets the surface of another rock, but i guess if i try hard enough - it might look like a something or another sitting on a rock ...i guess

Unless this guy comes up with something more credible he is not helping any of us at all. Just makes the UFO/Mars enthusiast(s) look even more silly.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
These are the lawyer's claims in his letter to National Geographic:

In defense of my claim that PIA10214 reveals evidence of life on Mars, I wish to draw the attention of the National Geographic Society to three areas of the photograph. They are:

The Rock Garden
I have named a small, elliptical formation of rocks on the far right side of the photograph The Rock Garden. This small area of the photograph is located immediately to the right of the upper right prong of a Y-pattern that exists in the soil there. This area of PIA10214 is significant because several humanoid beings with bulbous heads in blue bodysuits can be seen sitting in a kind of rock garden there apparently holding devices in their hands. At the back of the circle of rocks in The Rock Garden is a large, grotesque humanoid skull.
This evidence goes far beyond that provided by The Face on Mars at Cydonia and establishes with scientific certainty that advanced, intelligent humanoids exist on Mars.

The Rock Enclosure
In its posting of PIA10214 on the World Wide Web, NASA describes Tsiolkovski Ridge as “a rock-dotted hill.” NASA then goes on to draw the attention of readers to mountains in the far distance by writing: “A bump on the horizon above the left edge of Tsiolkovski Ridge is Grissom Hill, about 8 kilometers or 5 miles away. At right, the highest point of the horizon is Husband Hill, to the north and about 800 meters or half a mile away.”
Tsiolkovski Ridge, however, is far more than “a rock-dotted hill”! It is a Martian ecosystem teeming with life forms and strewn with rocks carved into the faces of entities. These sculptures, not rocks, dot the hill. Standing in a C-shaped rock enclosure in the middle of the ridge is a male humanoid with a large, bald head and an elongated body. The photograph of The Rock Enclosure capturing the humanoid in the center of the enclosure is among the best evidence because the humanoid can be seen with such high definition.

The Turquoise Field
The field of turquoise blue objects at the far right corner of the panorama is also significant because it hosts a plethora of human and quasi-human life forms, including a hybrid creature with the head of a human and the segmented body of a scorpion.
The variety of hybrid life forms that are scattered across The Turquoise Field indicate that Mars both shares and diverges from patterns of speciation found on Earth and is the habitat of biological creatures so fantastic and unusual that they surprise our imagination.

Page 3 in the document found under "Andrew D. Basiago, Letter to the National Geographic Society" at this site:
www.exopolitics.com...

The lawyer's claims seems rather far out there to me... But perhaps someone else can see what he is talking about?

Where?? I don't see the people in the blue suits anywhere?

Please describe where they are!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what is it ???, i see the rock on the left of the picture they thought was an alien walking, the rock garden?, has this guy been smoking pot ? ITS ROCK !!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join