It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Strangelove, Fluoride and the communist connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Dr. Strangelove: "Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?'"
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Dr. Strangelove: Based on the findings of the report, I concluded that such a device would not be a practical deterrent for reasons which at this moment must seem all too obvious.

Ripper: Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenseau once said about war?
Mandrake: No, I don't think I do, sir, no.
Ripper: He said that war was too important to be left up to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought.

General Turgidson: Tell you what you do, baby: you just start your countdown, and old Bucky will be back before you can say "Blast off!"

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
Group Captain Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.
Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
Mandrake: Aye, no, no. I don't Jack.
Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? Its incredibly obvious isn't it. A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen, tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first...become...
well, develop this theory?
Ripper: Well, I, uh...I...I...first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
Mandrake: Hmm.
Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue...a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I...I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
Mandrake: Hmm.
Ripper: I can assure you that it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh...women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
Mandrake: No.
Ripper: But I...I do deny them my essence.

coincides with ...
please click on the link and read the whole of the article..

www.theinfovault.net...

Mr. Dickinson reveals that,

"At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Elliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. While there, he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff.

"This scheme was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain, and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.

"Both the Germans and the Russians added fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile."

I'm adding this quick without adding everything i want to as my 'puter keeps shutting down on me ...i'll add more soon

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The pineal gland is also considered the "third eye"
what motivation would the ptb have to rid us of our third eye?
could it be that we are far more powerful than we know?
everything that stands against us "seems" insurmountable..why?
there is more to us than we can possibly imagine...
AND THEY KNOW IT
there are remedies available to rid the body of fluoridation and to decalcify the pineal gland..
the pineal gland is responsible for ...
psychic ability
intuition
empathy
imagination
subconscence
and so much more..
we can be whole again..

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
People should be up in arms about this, you have to be crazy to consume Flouride, It is nothing but a toxic poison and just one tenth of an once will kill you !!!

join