It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBC to air9/11 Conspiracy Files: The Third Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For those of you in Canada, CBC's the passionate eye will air a documentary Monday December 29, 2008 at 10 pm ET/PT on CBC Newsworld about the third tower:

"9/11 Conspiracy Files: The Third Tower delves into one of mysteries surrounding Sept. 11th, a third tower at the World Trade Centre, which along with the Twin Towers, collapsed on that fateful day. But this skyscraper was never hit by a plane. This 47-story tower fell seven hours after the others and has become the subject of heated speculation and conspiracy theories largely fuelled by the internet. 9/11 was the first global event in the age of the worldwide web and it's being used as a platform for a wide range of conspiracy theories - more than 50 at the last count - that allege that the U.S. government was somehow involved in the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon."

Looking forward to some true Canadian reporting.

The Passionate Eye

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think it's the same show that the BBC aired a while back,i'm afraid it's another whitewash job,sorry if i've spoilt it,still worth a watch.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think it's the same show that the BBC aired a while back,i'm afraid it's another whitewash job,sorry if i've spoilt it,still worth a watch.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
reply to post by FlySolo

In the link provided there is a preview clip of the show. Watch it and then tell me if it's the same.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yeah it looks like the same footage...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ho chi minh

None the less, I didn't see it. Looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It has a very interesting section with a Dutch demolition expert,he is shown the video of the building collapse and then asked to comment.He is quite shocked to find that it is from 9/11,he thought he was being shown footage of a controlled demolition(hey which he was).

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
reply to post by FlySolo

It has a very interesting section with a Dutch demolition expert,he is shown the video of the building collapse and then asked to comment.He is quite shocked to find that it is from 9/11,he thought he was being shown footage of a controlled demolition(hey which he was).

I hope they talk about more than that, or it is nothing more than a pool of molasses to keep a mass revelation from forming.

Larry Silverstein admitted on camera that he and the fire department ordered its collapse. It is not a question if it was demolished or not, it is how did they manage to wire that building up in a fraction of the time that it would take a demolition contractor under conditions that have never been seen in that city?

I've usually am quite pleased with the CBC reporting, I know i'm setting myself up for a tongue lashing, but compared to most MSM they still use the term "eledgedly," when reporting supposed acts of terrorism a lot more frequently

[edit on 28-12-2008 by tom goose]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I watched it.

I thought this might end up being a just another whitewash from old mother CBC, but it wasn't.

Direct to the point and both well researched and factual.

Anybody with half a brain who watched it WILL question the official story.

JK

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Maybe the media logjam around 9/11 will start to break up with the passing of Bushelzebub.

The CBC has distinguished itself in the past re 9/11. They've gone pretty far for a North American mainstream media outlet, although obviously still falling far short of what used to be called "journalism."

Here's one of their better efforts. How the heck did this get through?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The documentary, for those who missed it last year, is on again tonight.

top topics

join