It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Purchased The "Above Top Secret" Book...^_^

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I bought it yesterday. So far I've skimmed through some pages and it seems like the book is aimed at casual readers rather than hardcore conspiracy nuts. If you're looking for a book that is going to get in depth, you may be slightly disappointed.

It's seems more like an intro into the "conspiracy" world for those who have not yet been indoctrinated in some of the more popular conspiracy theories.

Anyhow, I'll give a better review of the book once I read through the whole thing.

Anybody else read it yet? Thoughts, reviews, gripes and pot stirring types welcome.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Maybe I am alone here, but I can't get too excited about the book because I spend so much time on ATS. The idea of a summary about what I read everyday just isn't very appealing to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yep, a summary is basically what it is. I still thought it would be cool to have it just for the sake of having it. Or if I ever feel like converting someone into a conspiracy nut I could lend it to them.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Was Roper in it??????????????

Surly Roper was there with his maturity, insightfullness and spillin' ability.

Roper

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think the book was good on a few fronts

- It is a general overview for new users and for casual users who may either not know all the major conspiracies discussed on the boards. And it makes summaries of them for those who haven't caught up yet.

- The book also brings interest into the site and shows those who aren't into the know and those who may have heard about the boad in passing, they can see what we are all about.

- Finally it is good for beginners in the conspiracy world. If someone wants to start to read about conspiracies and get into the world of cloak and dagger and what truths have been hidden from up, it is a good place to start giving you a broad overview.

new topics

top topics

join