It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on at yellowstone?

page: 459
<< 456  457  458    460  461  462 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hello folks,

i'm new to this forum but i've watched this thread from the beginning. You guys have done some great research here. I decided to write here because i'm concerned about the YTP webicorder. It started about 3:15 utc and continued until about 14:20 utc. It can be seen on multiple webicroders. I don't know what this is but it doesn't look like wind or telemtry noise to me. Maybe you guys can tell.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FeedingTheRat

This thread has been running for sometime now and has regular contributors and regular commentors and regular lurkers. We are all aware of Jake Lowenstern and his position, and indeed a few of us have been in touch with him.

We are also all well used to Robin, and I can assure you that the mixing up of a title does nothing to detract from the fact that Robin is a thinker.

It is patently obvious that if you read the full thread that there is not a lot in the line of 'consipiracy' in this thread. The bulk of it is hard work put in by many people to try and help us all understand what is going on at Yellowstone.

Never detract from the efforts of amateurs. As an example many of the stars/consteallations/comets etc have been found by amateurs. As group of amateurs we have the power of many minds both to concur and to disagree, to play devil's advocate and to confirm theories. This can be a powerful tool.

It is my opinion that we are generally a little family here, seen and unseen, and I for one like this thread and what it has become.

[edit on 17/5/2009 by PuterMan]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Castle_Bravo666

Do you have a link handy. (And welcome by the way) This is not one that I watch so a link would be useful.

Can't see anything odd on LKWY, except perhaps some small pipe cleaners are back again (if they were ever missing!)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Sorry about that, here is the link www.quake.utah.edu...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Castle_Bravo666
reply to post by PuterMan

Sorry about that, here is the link www.quake.utah.edu...

im sorry my dear, but i keep a close eye on those webicorders and that as far as i can tell is nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Castle_Bravo666

I would have to agree with Aylsha.Angel on that but I am not the expert on seismo readings, I just turn them into sound.

I would guess from what I have gleaned that this is showing wind.

[edit on 18/5/2009 by PuterMan]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Castle_Bravo666
Hello folks,

i'm new to this forum but i've watched this thread from the beginning. You guys have done some great research here. I decided to write here because i'm concerned about the YTP webicorder. It started about 3:15 utc and continued until about 14:20 utc. It can be seen on multiple webicroders. I don't know what this is but it doesn't look like wind or telemtry noise to me. Maybe you guys can tell.

to help you out and to show you what you need to look for on YS s webicorders is something like this ......

www.isthisthingon.org...

now the large black line is from my understanding is a local earthquake and the two large blue lines is a distant earthquake and the RED LINES indicate either a calibration pulse, or where the signal was clipped (too large to be recorded on the scale of the webicorder).

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
@PuterMan & alysha.angel

thanks a lot you two for your replies.

@alysha.angel
I wonder'd what this could be because it looks totally different from the wind I've seen so far on the YS webicorders. I think that your example from the LKWY webicorder displays wind and the pipecleaner signal at about 21:15 utc. I'd say that the large black, red and blue lines are calibration pulses. Otherwise you would also see it on YLA and YLT webicorders.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
am i bugging or do we have some action on multi stations around the part see link

www.isthisthingon.org...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I was wrong. There was no sulfur hailstones. But I have uncovered the last piece of the puzzle as I investigated. I was working on a hypothesis that the ejected magma from Santorini turned into sulfur hailstones as it condensed and fell upon the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. But the scenario wasn't entirely mine. It was a false lead. But I have uncovered the real answer when I back-tracked. The idea about the sulfur balls was from Ron Wyatt, as described in this video.

www.youtube.com...

The sulfur balls he found have not gained scientific recognition. That alone wouldn't cause me to exclude it. But it didn't stand up to the physics and chemistry of an eruption. It's in the chemistry where I found the answer. In disproving the sulfur evidence from Ron Wyatt, I have made a great find. I'm not quite ready to present it all, I'm still doing some homework. I'm reading Genesis and investigating the few eye witness accounts. I am reading the testimonies from the story of Abraham and Lot. Maybe you could do so reading so you will know what I am refering to when I am ready elaborate. But I still assert that the answer to the destruction in the holy land is exactly as it is described in The Bible in Genesis. It did rain brimstone, and that's the perfect, and accurate description.

I would thank you Puterman for calling me a thinker, but I can only over think the compliment and reflect on the truth of the matter. It's a (expletive) curse. I could go into great detail about my own history, but I must stay focused. My focus is the threat to humanity from an inundation of Yellowtone and a Mega Hydro-Thermal eruption. And I am presenting my evidence from history such as the Thera/Santorini, and Krakatau eruptions. I know I should be polite and thank you, but I would rather not have it be the case. I am a thinker. And a detective. My grandmother had me reading mysteries at an early age. And late in my teens I had a spell where I was obsessed with the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I have found the answer because, "“We must fall back upon the old axiom that when all other contingencies fail, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” It was in the chasing of a wild goose that I found the true path.

The eruption on the island of Thera in 1627 bc was caused by an inundation of sea water into the magma chamber. The explosions ejected the entire molten resorviour into the troposhere reaching the stratosphere. The liquid was transformed into a gas. And then the pyroclastic storm was pushed by the westerly winds, directly to the holy land.

There were even eyewitnesses. Abraham was to the north of Sodom in Hebron. Lot, Abraham's nephew, and Lot's daughter's saw it as well, and fled for the lives, running to the south away from Sodom.

So, I've collected all the evidence. I've read the witnesses's statements. But I want to read them again to be absolute certain I've got the wording correct, and to make sure I have the right interpretation from Aramaic to Hebrew to English. So, soon I will join you in the parlour again. Soon, I will explain in greater detail. It's remarkable, the last piece of the puzzle fits perfectly. And it is supporting evidence for my hypothesis. I'll give you the whole story. And I'll throw in a little prehistory from Toba some 70 000 years ago. Abraham heard God. And I hear Abraham. Here's hoping you all hear me.

And Angel, there have been a few small quakes in the west, the rest seems like wind to me.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Robin Marks]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Yes It does appear to be some kind of action on the siesmograph indicators around the park.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
(don't be pulled about by distractions... cut to the chase.)

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by sulfuric acid. The eruption on Santorini was a Mega Hydro-Thermal eruption. Thera ejected it's entire magma chamber which then vapourized. The wind pushed it westward over the Mediterranean Sea. The eruption created it's own weather and pulled in air currents from the east. One, a cool flow from the north influenced by the Black Sea. And other, a hot humid air mass from the south. The magma which was vapourized, contained massive amounts of sulfuric dioxide. The geography of the holy land is distinct. It is 418m (1371ft) below sea level. The lowest point on land in the world. Colder air was drawn into the valley. The volcanic storm condensed creating sulfuric acid. Water + sulfur dioxide = sulfuric acid. S + H2O = H2SO4 And it rained on The Dead Sea Valley. The Valley of Siddim. Sodom and Gomorrah. On Venus there are rainstorms which are concentrated sulfuric acid.

Abraham heard God. He heard the explosions. He knew there was danger coming to the valley. He could see the volcanic storm as the ash and gas rose into the atmosphere. He could see the lightning the storm created. He sent two angels to find righteous men in Sodom. The angles warned Lot's family to run for their lives and not look back. Lot's wife did and was turned to a pillar of salt. I say she dissolved as if she were a pillar of salt in the rain of brimstone. Abraham could see the valley from the heights at Hebron. He said the valley was burned like in a furnace. He could see the water vapour and gases rising from the reaction with the water and organic material. He could see the sulfuric fog that shrouded the valley. Abraham was an ethical man. He heard and saw the event and it was remembered and then later recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls. It happened. It was a real event.

The sulfuric acid consumed all organic material. It's chemical reaction has a dehydrating effect. The rain of brimstone consumed the five cities. It made the land barren. And it evaporated the water from the Dead Sea. This would have raised the salinity of the water.

I could add many quotes from the historical text. I could (that's the facts jack, shut the hell up, you've painted the picture. move on.)

(i found this randomly just after i finished. it's appropriate. but Mt. St. Helens was not of the size of Santorini.)

www.fark.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.intox.org...

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Robin Marks]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Robin Marks]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

That's an interesting hypothesis.

Thanks to everybody for not taking your eyes off the "ball". It seems like there's many connections to what's happening with Mt. Redoubt and San Andreas and even the Ring of Fire. Cause and effect, effect and cause. Magmatic movement, tectonic shifting, you name it. Even New Jersey is seeing action this year. I wouldn't want to lose track of volume displacement of Yellowstone Lake either.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"Never detract from the efforts of amateurs. As an example many of the stars/consteallations/comets etc have been found by amateurs. As group of amateurs we have the power of many minds both to concur and to disagree, to play devil's advocate and to confirm theories. This can be a powerful tool.

It is my opinion that we are generally a little family here, seen and unseen, and I for one like this thread and what it has become." Puterman

[edit on 17/5/2009 by PuterMan]

I have lurked on this thread from day one. Although I am not a contributor, I value the imput of "amateurs". It is the only venue I am aware of that can find contributors from multiple disciplines that span the globe. This pool of 'thinkers' is top notch, in my opinion, who provide insight to real-time events. I value your thoughts, work, and analysis.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by EDteach]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Regrettably I find that I cannot concur with your hypothesis of what is happening beneath Yellowstone.

Tater Tots were first created and produced in 1953 by Ore-Ida, now a subsidiary of H. J. Heinz Company, as a means of utilizing potato shreds remaining from french fry production.

They first became available in stores in 1954. Today Americans consume approximately 70 million pounds of "Tots" per year.

Since they were first created in 1953, I regret to have to inform you that the chamber beneath Yellowstone cannot possibly contain Tater Tots as it has been in existence for considerably longer than that, by several millions of years.

I think that the generally accepted hypothesis that the chamber contains magma is most likely to be correct.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Incorrect. Ronald Reagan and a young Oliver North removed the magma in the early 80's. The tots were trucked up the short trip from Idaho and were carefully inserted through the tunnels and caverns of the Church of the Universal and Triumphant. It's just on the outskirts of Gardner MT. Elizabeth Claire Profit is the mastermind playing North and Reagan like the Pinnochio's they are - or were. The uplift and deflation of the caldera is simply a product of the shifting tots below.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Mary Lake and Soda Butte are acting up-

www.isthisthingon.org...

I didn't like the looks of the water table the last few days. Hasn't the spring thaw stabilized yet?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

FeedingTheRat
You sound like a very intelligent person. Very jovial and entertaining. Your commentary is a bit rude, IMO. Please find somewhere else to post your comments. Somewhere that will really appreciate your attitude that makes fun of serious subjects.

Just a suggestion.

top topics

<< 456  457  458    460  461  462 >>

join