It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmic Instruction Manual 101, a little known Gem. Great Christmas Gift.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I searched all over the forum for this muther, tried every keyword combo, and am surprised to find it's not there.

Mods: If I've missed it please feel free to flame me and lock the thread*

I came across it a few months ago. Amazing, as good as anything by Castaneda.

Give the gift of gnosis this Christmas, with the Plantery Liberation Organisation's

...Cosmic Instruction Manual for Planetary Evolution
An Emergency Remedial Earth Edition

Enjoy all.

Excerpts: The 3-D Dilemma: Third-dimensional sciences are ill equipped to handle the awesome shift that is now taking place because they are not true sciences. They are little more than elaborate systems of measurement that have been used to dominate the environment through a faulty understanding of energy.

The major reason human sciences have been unable to evolve beyond the level of pseudosciences is because they are based on fear and manipulation rather than on love and creation. Another reason they currently fail to discover anything worthwhile is because they have been bought off by the industries that control their funding. These industries have a vested interest in not developing anything that would liberate this planet from economic slavery. Therefore, they have created a parity program that is actually paying scientists not to discover anything that might overthrow the current system. As a result of these factors, the sciences have been cornered into an unempowered position that has successfully placed a cap on any further third-dimensional scientific achievement. This has largely eliminated their having any meaningful input into the transmutative process.

The 5-D Response: Because of the tacky situation Earth scientists have gotten themselves into, the majority of the United Stellar Corps is not among their ranks. Cleverly disguised as housewives, office workers, hairdressers, cab drivers, or mild-mannered reporters, they stand outside the scientific domain, ready and waiting to be called into action. That call is now being sounded.

Unlike its third-dimensional counterpart, the United Stellar Corps is staffed by true scientists. The technologies of these sciences are based on love, manifest light, and are true acts of creation. Because their sciences are creative arts, they have no need to systematically disassemble life, destroying it in an attempt to see what makes it tick. They instead participate with life to create new options where those options didn’t seem to exist. A major function of this corps is to offer free passage on the 5-D express train they engineer, enabling the planetary inhabitants to disembark from the 3-D local that has them rattling slowly around their cosmos riddled with fear.

Intelligence
We have noticed that your idea of intelligence and our idea of intelligence have very little to do with one another. For instance, you call yourselves an intelligent species, yet you are dangerously close to making your planet uninhabitable by anything other than asphalt. You have also managed to place yourselves at the top of the endangered-species list. May we point out that even a virus demonstrates a more astute grasp of its situation than that. The only reason a virus is inclined to trash out its environment is in its well-calculated attempt to maintain its life.
We have also noticed that you use the word “smart” in conjunction with business swindles and corrupt deals. When someone sells property that is located on a quicksand bog, you say, “Boy, was that a smart move!” You also think it is incredibly clever to sell a used car for top dollar without mentioning that it has no transmission. Both these examples are trumped-up illustrations that lack the malignancy of your actual activities. Your governments, your corporations, and your citizenry commit mind-boggling atrocities in the name of material cunning, and all human commerce is riddled withspiritual...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am reading it right now - www.soulwise.net... thanks!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks like I have some more reading to do now. But thank you so much for the link.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Schweeeeeet! S&F.
It will make some nice bedtime reading.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Great!
There are so many cool concepts within, it just rings true, amirite?

It'd be great if we could get a discussion going here. I honestly think its one of the best docs I've ever read.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I am reading it right now - www.soulwise.net... thanks!

Thanks. Seems interesting.

Looks like i'm going to be up a little while longer than expected.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
hilarious... thanks for that.
i need something light hearted to read now ive finished spycatcher by peter wright. this should bring me some amusement over the next few days.

awww no pics!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It is funny optyk phyba, but I also think there's some really deep points there. It's a kind of "funny, truthful logic" similar to Bill Hicks. I'd like to meet those guys.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

bill hicks in the sense of - 'its always funny until someone gets hurt then its hilarious'.
the cosmic computer jocks is my favourite part so far...
"Their very bodies are the silicon chips of our computer matrix, and their presence is the keyboard of our system. They are state-of-the-art hardware and are completely immune to any computer virus as well as very user-friendly"
as a computer technician i cant wait to get my hands on one of these and overclock it!!! i wonder how long it will take them to port linux to it ?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah, it makes you wonder. But think of the advances computer tech has made in only 60 odd years. We are now talking about organic/quantum computers, who knows what they have underground.
The mind boggles to think what a society could acheive in 20, 200, 2000 years.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

—The Intergalactic Council On behalf of the Confederated Interuniversal Councils, the United Stellar Alliances, and the Greater Interdimensional Federation of Light

Heeeyyy....Blossom Goodchild isn't on the council is she? Somebody didn't just put the "Greater Interdimensional Federation of Light" in the name to throw us off from the "Galactic Federation of Light" did they? The GFL didn't come through very good the last time.

Just kidding. Looks like fun. I'll definitely put it on my reading list.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey Zlots,
I would say they differ from Blossom Badchild because they provide knowledge and wisdom rather than information. Her posts never had much substance to them apart from lots of New Age luuurrrve. She claimed Oct 14th, was wrong- and discredited herself. Nice lady though.

Do these messages come really come from an extra-terrestrial source or a 16-year-old in his bedroom? I don't know...

Either way, there is some genuine wisdom there. I try and think of all info as coming from the source of everything- I don't agonise too much over who did it, especially in an an area as speculative as this....

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

In 200, 2000 years I dunno, but from next year till 2012 is probably world enslavery... If things don't change...

top topics

join