It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Distribution Takeover In Place Ready Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

good call Walmart is a no go to....huh....

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

WELL, it was at best speculation and a touch of imagination back in 03 when this all came to me, it was not until 08 that this thread was created. Now, dont hold me to dates, times stuff like that as I am kind of different and those points do not make much sense to me anyway.

The whole walmart thing did come to light but the other information had legs back then that I did not want to disclose for the safety of information shares. Everything changed over the past several years as far as internet research goes, much of what was available back then has been long scrubbed and replaced with what whoever wants to be gleaned from sources such as a simple google search.

Yes the slow simmer is what is most confounding to the modern person because in this fast-paced , get now, get it on demand society, watching something unfold before their very eyes goes unnoticed if the pace is extremely slow as the mind simply moves to fast to catch the subtleties.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This was a really important piece I put out way before its time, am rereading it once again and suggest you do as well.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join