It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft HUGE TIP!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ok,

So I noticed a million times that World of Warcraft is advertised here. And I think, that is what made me re-open my account (lev 61 Paladin). With the new expansion I rolled a Death Knight toon. WOW! (no pun intended), what a ride. A fantastic experience. This was 3 days ago and hes 60 now.

Here's the Good Part!

After the first day, I exited the special sequence with great rare armor that's given with the special quests (all real easy) and nothing to do... so I went and searched for an online guide. Most are charging 20 to 30 bucks.. but there is a website that has a gadzillion guides for free!!!!!

From farming gold, levelling specialties or classes and levelling a death knight!

So... (against my better judgement as this will overload the site) here is the link.

www.wow-pro.com...

and "you're welcome"

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I play WoW too. Horde ftw, pewpew n00bs, wtfhaxorzbbq and such, but this really isn't the place for this thread...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is this topic really appropriate for ATS?

I'm not being a jerk its a serious question, I'm not 100% on the rules around here but WoW seems a bit out of ATS's jurisdiction.

I was half-expecting this to be a thread about WoW and mind control, as that game certainly has its death-grip on my little brother. I don't know how long it will be before World of Warcraft rehabilitation centers are set up but its only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Welcome to the gaming forum. Where people talk about Games.
Since this is actually BelowTopSecret, and this is the gaming forum, I am entirely certain that this is indeed relevant to the Gaming forum, World of Warcraft being a game.

This is a lot less snarky now that i know it's been moved.
Darn.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thanks Mod for moving.. believe it or not .. I only look at top posts!

Thought this would help folks

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Questhelper is a good mod to help you quest faster, once you pickup a quest it makes where to go to complete it on your map and shows you the optimal questing route to take.

Made my grind much more tolerable.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ivzm

Agreed on Questhelper. I've been playing since release and can just say to be very careful when going to any type of game guide websites. Stealing WoW account info is a huge business and they are getting really clever.

If you really want a good game tip, buy a "Blizzard Authenticator" for your account. It will be a great investment at $6.50 (U.S.)

top topics

join