It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID Chip? You have one right now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
How do magicians work? They do something here, but make you look over there - where the "magic" is supposed to happen.

Too many people are worried about Identification Chips yet...how many of those same people are walking around with a cellphone in their pocket?

The cell phone is a voluntary ID chip. I mean, everything you would want in the ID chip is in your pocket.

Make sure you upgrade to the model with built-in GPS

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
No s#@%! They can find us whenever or where-ever we have our phones on us. What about "eschellon"(sp.)? That thing still up and running? Haven't head about it in awhile

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Get your free 5-15K ATS points for signing up on twitter. Nanoo-nanoo uh thanks but no thanks. Then again just velcroed the SmartTag to the windshield to save time getting through the tax collection roadblocks. What? I paid.
on credit

Besides any copper can plug my info in and see I'm clean. Just passing through to grandmas house. Nothing to see here and I ain't got no droids.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What about the people with no cell phone? (Rhetorical question)

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Here's what I've been saying about cell phones.
Soon the gov't will mandate that all citizens MUST have a cell phone. If you can't afford one the gov't will provide one for free. They are mostly free now anyway. Just sign up for a monthly plan. Everyone in your family can have one. Everyone will have a phone number unique to you just like your SS number is now.
They will all have GPS. If and when they ring you, you MUST answer or return call within a reasonable time or you will be subject to the Phone Police looking for you using the GPS. The phones will have enough backup power for the gps to work. It will be you responsibility to keep it powered and working or face a fine. If you are found to have lost your phone or purposely ditched it you are then issued a warrant for arrest. Everyone over the age of 14 will have one mandatory. The ones under 14 will be the responsibility of the parents to verify their location.
Doesn't this sound like fun?
Sure it's far fetched but not beyond really happening.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 30 Seconds

Yes let's be fearful of carrying cell phones now...

Like they really give a crap where you are.

I swear to god it will never end until you paranoid conspiracy theorists are naked in the woods together.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveMeImALiberal

If your not a paranoid conspiracy theorist WHAT are you doing here?
If you're a good looking female... let's get naked in the woods. JK

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Tell me you are kidding. Tell me you are making a mockery of the mind of a conspiracy theorist.

If you aren't kidding, tell me you have some factual basis for your outlandish claims and wild speculation.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Damn you figured me out. Good for you.

I try to make people THINK.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

So you're not explicitly stating you're kidding, nor have you provided any factual basis for your "theory".

And for the record, I have no problem with thinking. I just prefer to think rationally.

[edit on 12/22/2008 by prototism]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
In the UK, phone providers charge the Police £4-5000 for triangulating a cellphone in a missing persons case. The Officer making the request has to first get written permission from his Super Intendent. The phone company checks their records for the last cellphone masts the phone 'called home' to. They then triangulate the location to an area of several hundred square metres. It's not as simple as NWO believers think.

It's eminently possible that Govts can track citizens via their cellphone but it's far too complicated to make it worth while. Labour-intensive and inefficient. I often leave mine at home and go and commit subversive acts

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

I'm not kidding about my thoughts if your referring to the cell phone idea.
I think so far I'm the only one with these thoughts. I'm not a NWO proponent but these ideas are totally possible. I have had many ideas long before they became reality. I am 60 years old. When I was in my early teens I had ideas about roller coasters with car tires to reduce the clackity noise from rails and metal wheels and no cars to sit in but you were strapped in with feet dangling and you went through the ride like superman. Well, when did you see such a ride. Long after 1964 when I first had these ideas. I didn't see or read about this in any Magazine or book in those days. I also came up with an idea when in science class in 9th grade for a temperature changing car paint. Saw it on the market about 15 years ago after liquid crystal technology came along. I have many more such instances.
And more about the coasters. My idea was to also go through fabric tunnels that would have movie projectors playing images on them from the outside in order to give the feeling one was flying through outer space.
There are rides only recently doing that.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for your info.
The technology may be difficult now but it is moving ahead so fast that I'm sure it will be much easier in 5 years.
But it CAN be done now.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

So you're not explicitly stating you're kidding, nor have you provided any factual basis for your "theory".

And for the record, I have no problem with thinking. I just prefer to think rationally.

[edit on 12/22/2008 by prototism]

What the OP proposed was not a "theory", it was a hypothesis.

Only after a hypothesis has been subjected to peer review, and unable to have been proven false does it become a "theory".

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If you're really worried about your phone, you can just buy disposable prepaid phones.

I've seen them as cheap as $20 and they come with 10-15 dollars worth of air-time. For that price you could buy a dozen and just activate one when needed. The number you give out you could forward it to what ever phone your carrying or just retrieve the messages remotely.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I am a cop in the US of A and have used triangulated the location of a person who pulled a gun on a fellow cop to within 10-20 feet not meters, of him... pretty easy.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 30 Seconds

Yep you're absolutely correct.

That cell phone that is your security, if you are in a accident, kidnapped, lifelink to the rest of society etc can also be used to "track you".

Seems to me some people are actually addicted to the thing, they cannot pry their mouths and ears off em.

Now, my dog got a actual "chip" ten years ago. It was the size of a grain of rice. I know because I looked at the thing before the vet injected it.

That was a decade ago. I wonder how small chips are now?

Cameras on every street corner and chips maybe even in our "vaccinations".

I wonder, if a TV can pick up signals can that process be reversed? ie: Could a TV be used to spy on the occupants? Need some type of camera device I would assume? I have a sneaky feeling our TV's could be used to record and send signals back to ?

Using the excuse of "Homeland Security & Terrorism" is just that an excuse, everyday people are being monitored heavily these days.

The question is why?

Any electronical engineers out there care to comment if "monitoring the TV watchers" is fesible? Sort of like a "two way mirror system".

[edit on 22-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
But the big difference with some chip and the cellphone is.. tadaa, you can leave it at home or even use it against the system if wanted. Just give your phone to a buddy of yours that goes out for a drive on the country-side or something mundane as that, let him send textmessages from somewhere where you are not while you do [whatever]. Hop, instant semi-alibi for you. With an implant it is a bit harder to use it against the system.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think there is a major difference between a cellphone an an ID chip.

Yes they can track a cellphone, but they cannot identify the user or the owner.

An ID chip would contain all your personal details such as:

Social secrity number
Bankaccount
Health records
etc.

Now thats real scary...

I dont know how it works where you live, but here we dont have to register our names or anything to use cellphones and we can buy "calltime" in almost any store without giving any personal details.

So yes, they can track me phone but they don't know its my phone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join