It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Karl Rove's IT guru' Mike Connell dies in plane crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

'Karl Rove's IT guru' Mike Connell dies in plane crash

rawstory.com

A top level Republican IT consultant who was set to testify in a case alleging GOP election tampering in Ohio died in a plane crash late Friday night.

Michael Connell -- founder of Ohio-based New Media Communications, which created campaign Web sites for George W. Bush and John McCain -- died instantly after his single-prop, private aircraft smashed into a vacant home in suburban Lake Township, Ohio.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Whoa....

This story is just right for the conspiratorial minded...like me.
He worked for Govtec and was scheduled to testify in the Ohio voter fraud case.

Well this says it all.

"This is what I have been working on to prove for over a year. In fact, it was through following the Siegelman-Rove trail that I found evidence leading to Connell. That is how I became aware of him. Mike was getting ready to talk. He was frightened.

"He has flown his private plane for years without incident. I know he was going to DC last night, but I don't know why. He apparently ran out of gas, something I find hard to believe. I am not saying that this was a hit nor am I resigned to this being simply an accident either. I am no expert on aviation and cannot provide an opinion on the matter. What I am saying, however, is that given the context, this event needs to be examined carefully."

"Mr. Connell has confided that he was being threatened, something that his attorneys also told the judge in the Ohio election fraud case," concluded Alexandrovna.

An FAA investigation into the causes of Connell's plane crash is underway, but no results are expected for several weeks.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: External links added.

[edit on 12/20/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

smells real fishy to me

either he was "taken" out or they want the public to believe he is dead

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishy indeed

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I grew up maybe 3 miles north from this site in Hartville Ohio. I can see how he crashed there it is a hill maybe elevated 200+ feet from the rest of the town.I could see how he possibly might have been trying to emergency land here because this is a lovers lane type of hill location with not too many homes on top of the hill.It is also flat on the top of the hill and he might have been going to try to land in the field surrounding the homes recently built up there.I used to take girls up to this point because it was private and the highest elevation in the township a field and really flat on the top of the hill no one lived there at that time. Pretty crazy news hits close to home for me.
DWT

[edit on 20-12-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

do you have any contacts in that area who can confirm any of the story?

curious to see how it is seen locally

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
oh man, that is very suspicous

I dont believe in coincidencesa and due to the fact that that guy was set to testify...and crashed into a VACANT house...

This reminds me of that DC Madam that handled all the high power clientele. Here she is abcnews.go.com...

The funny thing is she was gonna snitch like your man there..and got killed. The government is not by or for the people anymore. It's all about keeping those in power with power peroid.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sure I will call some friends of mine to check out the site and ill report back to you about the location to see perhaps if it was in fact a emergency landing spot. It really would stick out like a sore thumb to a pilot looking to find a flat high spot to land. Like I said it is a hill in the middle of a really flat area of stark county. Im all for conspiracys but i do see a chance to safely land on the belly of a plane here considering it is mostly field on top of this hill.
D

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
clearly an assassination. wonder who is next?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wow!

This has all the makings of a hit. Apparently Rove had threatened the guy and his wife if he didn't take the fall for the 2004 election fraud in Ohio: www.bradblog.com...

This is really fishy, and it needs to get a lot of attention!

Starred and flagged

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
well.. if there are any one on ATS that has flow in a private prop, KNOWS this is really fishy!!!

Can we say LOGS!!! but, even still, who's to say they can't be altered or night before could have been tampered with..

google .. famous people dying in airplanes...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm usually one of the first to attempt to debunk these type of things, but this is a bit much to just accept as is.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Flight Aware's flight track and info of THIS FLIGHT AND CRASH.

Flight Aware: N9299N

N9299N is his Aircraft ID

This is suspicious AS HELL!
This is the way political assassinations happen in this century.

Let us not forget the small plane "accident' of major Bush/War opponent MN Sen. Paul Wellstone, or Missouri Gov. Candidate Mel Carnahan!

Two Strange Deaths Which Changed History - Paul Wellstone and Mel Carnahan

I am a pilot an I know for a fact that the Wellstone Crash was a conspiracy and lies were told about the weather and that their were FBI on the scene BEFORE first responders.

Assassination Science

This recent crash has all the signs of an assassination. Who benefits? Well, "A top level Republican IT consultant who was set to testify in a case alleging GOP election tampering in Ohio died in a plane crash late Friday night."

HE WAS SET TO TESTIFY! He could have exposed the election fraud of the National election!

NEW MEDIA The Website for Michael Connell's Ohia based company.

RawStory.com : 'Karl Rove's IT guru' Mike Connell dies in plane crash

"He has flown his private plane for years without incident. I know he was going to DC last night, but I don't know why. He apparently ran out of gas, something I find hard to believe. I am not saying that this was a hit nor am I resigned to this being simply an accident either. I am no expert on aviation and cannot provide an opinion on the matter. What I am saying, however, is that given the context, this event needs to be examined carefully."

"Mr. Connell has confided that he was being threatened, something that his attorneys also told the judge in the Ohio election fraud case,"

Ohio.com :UPDATE: Pilot killed as plane crashes in Lake Twp.

[edit on (12/20/08) by AllSeeingI]

Mod Edit: Use External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/20/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Can you get it up on google earth and post up a pic of the area to give us a view of where he crashed?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I think we're well into the 'tying-up any known remaining loose ends' phase of this Administration.

You know that phase, the one towards the end of an Administrations' term when certain individuals, with whom the out-going Administration has employed or otherwise had a 'relationship' with, tend to meet with unfortunate fatal 'accidents' in a timely fashion.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Ran out of gas? Hmmmm! This sounds similar to JFK II crash. In this case, the fuel selector valve was in the off position when the plane was found late the next day. Also, one of the seats in his plane was missing. You might want to check out: video.google.com...
Interesting video

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well we can say that this isn't as bad as the Clintons. They have left a wake of bodies over the decades that is just laughed off or ignored altogether. They did it before, during and after Clinton was in office. Just wait until Obama gets going.

I have a feeling Obama will make Clinton and Bush look like angels...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I wish I could say this is unbelievable, but who here is really surprised?

Great post. I'll be reading and watching this story. Has the MSM commented at all about this?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Good find.

Yeah this certainly does seem awfully "convenient".

I always had questions about the Paul Wellstone crash during the leadup to the Iraq War, I guess this is going in the same "planes conveniently falling out of the sky" file.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I do not really know how to add this image to the post here, and I did look it up on Google Earth.The only problem is that google earth does not show the elevation properly.It looks like a flat plane but trully this is elevated pretty high for Hville.I def know this is up on a hill I have been on this road many times it is Charolais, street def up on the hill off midway street.
Im not saying the NWO did not put the smack down on this guy, I do know the hill sticks out from the rest of the territory.
D

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join