It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 will be the year of Total decline for US - Jim Rogers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

2009 will be the year of Total decline for US - Jim Rogers

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think he gave a good summary of pretty much everything.

And if Obama does what Jim is saying he might then... that's it!

Singapour eh?
Look at this man saying learn Asian languages, he's right.
What language should I learn?

Cantonese, Japanese.. what?

Every so often this happens, every so often it gets worse and everytime the people allow it to happen.

Nothing will ever change!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Gotta say, this guy is a REAL maverick and I love it. He comes onto fluff cake programs that mindlessly drool propaganda and speaks reality.

He's an anomaly to the sheeple that watch MSM, and sparks them back into reality, even for a brief moment.

This country's in deep #, and Jim Roger's isn't afraid to say it. Nonetheless, if he keeps speaking the truth, people might listen.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i live out here in calif. and they are shutting down small town governments. i have seen on the local news where city halls, schools, and entire foothill town governments are shut down. state workers are being laid off, and businesses are being closed. everybody is afraid of losing their jobs. and they have reported that a large temp. agency that hires temporary workers for businesses are recieving no calls, and they themselves are laying off workers. 1 person said that this is a slow burn, where there is no big shock, just every month, more and more people lose their jobs and businesses close. like in the depression of 29', it took till 31' to really feel the pain. slow burn...yup...slow burn.

top topics

join