It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

come on guys it looks to me like a simple flight formation, look at the number of dots and the spacing.. sometimes people ohn here get carried away with wanting to belive in things and simply bypass all logic and reason.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can someone please post a link to a reputable web site where I may purchase one of these night vision cameras? If you know the model of that camera being used in those videos, please post it.

Thanks in advance!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Perhaps the goggles are picking up on the bird's markings that can only be viewed in the UV spectrum. They are quite bright and other birds can see them, perhaps the goggles can also.

Here's a budgie under UV

That still doesn't explain the rest of those UFO's - too fast, to random Too awesome.

Thanks zorgon.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

I live in Redwood City Ca. which is directly across the bay from the night vision cameraman in Fremont Ca. Both cities are approx 5 miles north/north east of Moffett field/NASA Ames research center.

www.nasa.gov...

One of the Lockheed Martin research & development facilities is also here at Moffett.

ludb.clui.org...

Nasa/Lockheed is still actively testing aircraft in the late evening to early mornings around here. Quite a sight if unaware of what goes on at the base. Like the VTOL joint strike fighter can be seen hovering around the Sun micro complex (right behind Moffett's airfield) on some mornings around 3am. Also, there has been a new aircraft seen recently, which is kept during the day in the big hanger at Moffett. It hasn't been disclosed (so far as I have read) to the public yet with a name. It looks to be a smallish airship/blimp, similar to the "airship ventures" craft (but black) advertised on the Ames site. It hangs around the same area over the backside of the airfield at around 3am, but this thing is completely silent & very fast. Any other bay area residents out there? Have you seen the new one floating around Moffett in the late evening/early mornings?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I read 4 pages then just jumped to here to post.

When something like this(see my 1st ever post) goes past close to you and you can see it bathing the features of the landscape in a glow that you can not see at all with out the aid of optic enhancement, you begin to understand that just because we can't see something, doesn't mean it isn't there.

I own a set of 3rd Gen goggles.
I can tell you though, if their intentions are malicious in the days to come any person without a nvg set will be severely disadvantaged.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have read the whole thread and I'm surprised that Ed Grimsley hasn't been mentioned yet.
Here is a link to his website. Check out the video section there.

There also was a thread about him some time in the past.

[edit on 20/12/08 by archongod]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by archongod

Thanks for the link I had not heard of Ed, not quite the same but definitely makes me want to go get some of these night vision googles and see what is going on. The stuff Ed saw reminds me of the STS teether.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by archongod

Thanks for the link. I heard him a while back on coast to coast. Couldn't remember his name. I will now just picture Martin Short as Ed Grimley "I must say"

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mockmasta
I read 4 pages then just jumped to here to post.

When something like this(see my 1st ever post) goes past close to you and you can see it bathing the features of the landscape in a glow that you can not see at all with out the aid of optic enhancement, you begin to understand that just because we can't see something, doesn't mean it isn't there.

I own a set of 3rd Gen goggles.
I can tell you though, if their intentions are malicious in the days to come any person without a nvg set will be severely disadvantaged.
Hehe. What are you even talking about? If these so called "crafts" are passing by us all the time, and you've seen it, then whats so "malicious" about it. Are they shooting down planes, or killing people?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It seems like every one of those lights was a single ship flying in formation. Notice in the first vid how perfect they flew together (and yes, it is not a single ship, watch the stars as they are visible between the lights) while they were flying over the horizon, hence the angle changes. This is one of the few vids that's actually believable, but whether they are man made or extraterrestrial is another story.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by archongod
I have read the whole thread and I'm surprised that Ed Grimsley hasn't been mentioned yet.

Why would you be surprised? This thread isn't about Ed Grimsley, or his videos, there are several other threads about him.

This one for example and I consider it a really crappy totally useless video...

Ed Grimsley Night Vision UFO footage (video)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this one on ATS MIX
ATS.MIX: 81 – Ed Grimsley UFO Hunter
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I think he has enough attention...

These videos at least show SOMEONE can hold a camera steady

You want to talk about Ed Grimsley, feel free to go to those threads thank

[edit on 20-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
Can someone please post a link to a reputable web site where I may purchase one of these night vision cameras? If you know the model of that camera being used in those videos, please post it.

Thanks in advance!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Impreza]

Here you go, this is a STEAL!

cgi.ebay.com... d=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

In addition I have purchased several items from this reputable vendor
willsoptics.com...

this item when coupled to a camera would produce the night vision quality we see in the video. www.willsoptics.com...

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 20-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Your excuse for this is flying PARROTSS??!!! Now the skeptics have sunk to a new low

Originally posted by Dreemer
Perhaps the goggles are picking up on the bird's markings that can only be viewed in the UV spectrum. They are quite bright and other birds can see them, perhaps the goggles can also.

Here's a budgie under UV

That still doesn't explain the rest of those UFO's - too fast, to random Too awesome.

Thanks zorgon.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I think the V-shaped object on the second video is not very high, it looks like perspective starts to affect its shape at the end of the video, when it gets farther away, but that could be the object just changing its position.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I posted the only pictures I could find that indicate that many markings on birds are only visible under UV light. Since these goggles pick up reflected UV light, I theorized that some of the objects may actually be the 'invisible' markings on birds being detected by the goggles due to the fact that all other light sources are minimal.

Also, Please don't call me a skeptic until you have read the rest of my last post.

UFOS are visible with these goggles, that much is known and I stated as much in the post you clearly didn't read (or understand...).

Is it such a stretch to think that these night vision goggles are capable of seeing something other than UFOs?

I say yes, and these marking on Birds are a possible culprit - geese have them, even pigeons bear such markings. The markings reflect UV light more so than any other source and thus are detected by the goggles. I think.

If we can determine which are birds and which are true UFO's, then when we will gain more credibility as they can be edited out before the video is shown. This takes away the ability of the skeptics to say "those are just birds", even though half of the objects in the video were actual ufos.

Basically, we mustn't give them any ammunition, they are bad enough as it is and any thing we can eliminate that casts doubt on our hypothesis or that pollutes our body of evidence is to our benefit. .

Zorgon, Do you agree with this last point?

*Thanks again for the UFO vids-

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Dreemer]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well in all realms of possibility you could say the same thing for butterfly wings! Maybe its a flock of migrating butterfly..we can throw ANYTHING we want but I dont think people are being realistic in just throwing out everything and the kitchen sink just to avoid the concept of what it actually IS.

I think its possible that in some of the videos it may be birds, but certainly not THIS one>>>>

img296.imageshack.us...

Originally posted by Dreemer
reply to post by atsbeliever

No. You are using a strawman tactic.

I posted the only pictures I could find that indicate that many markings on birds are only visible under UV light. Since these goggles pick up reflected UV light, I theorized that some of the objects may actually be the 'invisible' markings on birds being detected by the goggles due to the fact that all other light sources are minimal.

Also, Please don't call me a skeptic until you have read the rest of my last post.

UFOS are visible with these goggles, that much is known and I stated as much in the post you clearly didn't read (or understand...).

Is it such a stretch to think that these night vision goggles are capable of seeing something other than UFOs?

I say yes, and these marking on Birds are a possible culprit - geese have them, even pigeons bear such markings. The markings reflect UV light more so than any other source and thus are detected by the goggles. I think.

If we can determine which are birds and which are true UFO's, then when we will gain more credibility as they can be edited out before the video is shown. This takes away the ability of the skeptics to say "those are just birds", even though half of the objects in the video were actual ufos.

Basically, we mustn't give them any ammunition, they are bad enough as it is and any thing we can eliminate that casts doubt on our hypothesis or that pollutes our body of evidence is to our benefit. .

Zorgon, Do you agree with this last point?

*Thanks again for the UFO vids-

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
NIBIRU!

Our reptilian friends our coming from Orion, in the wake of the 3600 year elliptical return of Nibiru, Eris...the 12th planet or our solar system.

It is due on 12-21-12 which is coincidently the date that the Mayan calendar is suppose to end.

Another 2012 event is the coming alignment of earth and our solar system within the plane of the Milky Way...parity.

Other events coming also....google The Lucifer Project or Conspiracy.

Also predictions for 9-9-2009....13.0.0.0

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I read this thread yesterday and i don't remember if you said that you know this guy or not but if you do,please tell him to keep it up.

These videos definatelly cought my attention but i'm still and always be frustrated that unfortunatelly we still don't have something even better in our hands.

Nice post!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nice thread Zorgon,

As a CGI artist, it is my honest opinion that these videos are genuine. The motion of the UFO's is really smooth and even though the camera is moving and zooming, you can map out a direct path the objects have traveled, and you will uncover fairly straight paths. This is very hard to keep consistent with a moving camera and CGI.

The 2nd video is the one I believe is an actual craft. The first video reminded me of a satellite with several illuminated parts, and the 3rd reminded me of a flock of birds... But the 2nd video is definitely a craft, no doubt about it.

Crazy videos... can't wait till the government reveals what these are, I know they know.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join