It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hessdalen live ufo camera is working!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hello,

Norway Hessdalen live ufo camera is working.

"13.12.2008 The PC sending pictures is now working again. Thank to Thor Stuedahl. "

Project Hessdalen

Here is daytime picture today:

Yesterday there was some strange lights:

Here is short video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

very cool thanks

i will be putting this in my bookmarks for sure !

star and a flag for you

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Many thanks! This is great.

There is a risk being stuck in front of that page. I gladly take that risk.

Star & flag.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is interesting, there are many vids about that town and ufo-s, maybe aliens are making colonies in Norway.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Source:

Project Hessdalen

Hessdalen is a small valley in the central part of Norway. At the end of 1981 through 1984, residents of the Valley became concerned and alarmed about strange, unexplained lights that appeared at many locations throughout the Valley. Hundreds of lights were observed. At the peak of activity there were about 20 reports a week. Project Hessdalen was established in the summer of 1983.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande

It seems those light are there now, just not as bright.

Nor are they moving.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Those lights must be man made light sources from houses or light poles.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

My thoughts exactly, here's a link to the location of the camera, overlooking some houses:

link   
Well, except for the one that flew by at rapid speed. Some of those "lights" are rather interesting. I can imagine this sight is going become rather addictive.
On a side note, this location in Norway is very similar in the number of activities as the area around James Gililand's ranch, and the reserve there. These two areas have been studied by scientists for quite some time.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by mystiq]

link   
reply to post by hande

I've been watcing this for the last 15 minutes and I've seen a light come in from the
right, going past (in front of) 3 stationary lights, continuing to the left down through
the patch of trees, appearing seconds later up the hill (left), in between two
stationary lights and then out of scene.

Me thinks these are snowmobiles, I can see the beam of light project in front, and
they always follow the same trail.

Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Now that it's a bit darker you can see the lights are no doubt from the houses.

Now, if we see something in the sky, I would call that interesting.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
DONT be ridiculous claiming that they are man made lights. They are Hessdalen lights, and who knows this stuff also knows that there IS a phenomena that has NOT been explained so far.
HP = Hessdalen phenomena
LTPA = Luminous Transient Phenomena in the Atmosphere

I fenomeni luminosi ma anche i corpi strutturati che sono descritti nella valle di Hessdalen, nella Norvegia centrale, almeno dal dicembre 1981 (ma secondo alcuni avvistamenti casuali in zona potrebbero esser fatti risalire alla fine del XIX secolo) hanno costituito l’oggetto iniziale d’interesse del CIPH, sorto con lo scopo di sostenere e favorire la ricerca scientifica su questi fenomeni.

Gli HP costituiscono uno snodo cruciale per lo studio degli LTPA soprattutto perché in quella remota località dell’Europa settentrionale, per una serie di circostanze è stato possibile svolgere una serie di ricerche sistematiche di ricerche che hanno fatto uso di una vasta gamma di strumentazioni volte a registrare i fenomeni ed a rilevare una serie di parametri fisici sempre più vasta.

Il CIPH opera dal 2000 in stretta coordinazione con il Project Hessdalen animato dall’ing. Erling Strand, che lavora presso l’Università Østfold di Sarpsborg e dall’ingegnere Bjørn Gitle Hauge ed è il CIPH che ha favorito o organizzato una serie di campagne di studio che oltre a produrre una lunga serie di risultati stanno portando allo sviluppo di tecnologie sempre più avanzate destinate in modo specifico all’analisi delle varie componenti (ottica, elettromagnetica, geomagnetica, spettroscopica, ecc.) dei fenomeni di Hessdalen. Ampio ma ancora insufficiente è il coinvolgimento di astrofisici, fisici e ingegneri elettronici.

Lo studioso Bjørn Hauge ritiene che gli studi condotti dal 1998 avrebbero chiuso il problema dell’esistenza del fenomeno. A suo avviso esso sarebbe reale, si tratterebbe di un qualcosa che volava e le cui caratteristiche lo renderebbero “unico”. Certo, nel corso delle missioni erano state realizzate interessanti riprese video e fotografiche, ma non occorre dimenticare che il fenomeno si è rivelato più elusivo di quanto non si pensasse. Irradierebbe energia, ma ancora non c’è sicurezza circa le sue tracce elettromagnetiche.

Scientists say that NOTHING conclusive can be said: do you have some new source?
Please, share.

[edit on 18/12/2008 by internos]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, they're also similar to the Marfa, Texas, "Ghost Lights." Some kind of odd natural phenomenon, apparently. Possibly involving piezoelectric discharges along fault lines, static charges created by the wind. Or not.

www.fabuloustravel.com...
/4tdc5x

I don't know if anybody's hooked up a webcam in Marfa, yet. I'll poke around and see.

P.S. -- Nope. No webcam that I can find. Maybe somebody has one, though, that isn't officially listed anywhere.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

These lights seem very similar to the ufo orbs. Very similar to the foo fighters. Very similar to the Nuremberg orbs and the Mexican ones too. Even Spielberg came pretty close with those two amber/orange types on Close Encounters. We have very similar here in the UK. Anyway enough waffle, this cam link is very interesting and look like real light forms.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This picture is one of many interesting photos from Hessdalen.
It was taken in 2007, and shows how the phenomenon moves
through the sky.

(photo: Bjørn Gitle Hauge)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

What the hell is it we're looking at?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gilbavel
reply to post by hande

What the hell is it we're looking at?

Good question. I've looked at the link and all I get is the same overblown lights all the time. I don't know how you'd be able to see a real spook light if it showed up. Can't they frame it somewhere there aren't already lights?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Looks like nothing more to me then house lights and street lights.The lights never move or anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Internos, I'm confused.

Are you saying the lights on the webcam are not man made?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wow i was excited to see this after looking at the shot during the daytime but the nightime view is horrible

you could not discern anything from this picture...

anyone know if this Anomalous activity happens during the day ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join