It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gilliland Ranch in Oregon TV News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
News clip is a couple months old, but I don't think it's been shown here yet.

Parts of the coverage / commentary comes off as typical corpomedia ridicule, but overall a pretty cool little report. I can't wait to go back up there and visit the ranch again.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"Lights following police cars" how ironic is that?
I guess what goes around comes around.
For all we know, according to James theory(?) these aliens are using cops to pull over, warn and possibly stop a more serious timeline event.

It would be interesting to have a field trip there at the ranch by ATS members as a jointly funded event and experience as if an anual event.

I recall the Oregon (?) magnetic anomoly as if it was a buried alien technology such as a ships technology suggested by Lazar. The mind does seem to wander here some anyway.

Much safer than wandering the streets warning others that they're here.

Satellites powering up eh? I guess that's possible also. I didn't know they responded to lasers? do they?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thanks for the vid DimensionalDetective,

i have not seen this one before and of course the part about the UFO chasing the Police cars caught my attention
what's up with that anyways ?

i am still on the fence as far as James being in contact and also undecided on what the culprit is that explains what is being video taped there at his sanctuary. i read that you went to the ranch and you must have had a good experience since you are still interested in what's going on out there.

any plans to go back to the sanctuary ? and i am wondering if ATS has decided to go back as well ? hmmm...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am completely convinced that James Gililand's accounts are very real, and feel
his message is one we should be heeding. This was a wonderful find thank you.
Somewhat balanced, and when they discussed it at the end, they wanted true disclosure and the reality of their presence to be revealed just as much as many of us do.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
After watching the YouTube clip I must say; respect to James Gilliland for sticking his neck out like that.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Wow.. more blurry balls of light photos...
ok This gilliand story is just more of the same contactee bullcrap.

I mean come on he claims to know their technology and spirituality??
Even the one person obvserved and sai its likely satellites.

This story has no real prof to it and plenty of fantastic claims, with the added twist of the aliens allegedly giving him warnings.

I smell another big pile of George Adamski BS.

Clean up our consciousness? Lead spiritual lives? WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
Its so general... Spirituality means something diferent to alot of people, and the clean up our consciousness statement.. that doesnt even mean anything.

What they ought to do is submit his so called videos to expert analysis.

Whats even more sad is how some on this thrad are convinced, based on what?

Weve got blurry video of round lights + contactee claims with no real proof.
nothing.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
What they ought to do is submit his so called videos to expert analysis.

Whats even more sad is how some on this thrad are convinced, based on what?

Weve got blurry video of round lights + contactee claims with no real proof.
nothing.

Naval before you start running your mouth about blurry video maybe you could use the search function that is present in the top right corner of your screen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A snippet from one of the threads.

Originally posted by Springer
The AboveTopSecret.com Field Team, High Resolution Videos: Night Sky

The videos here are preliminary samples of what we saw in the sky over and around Mount Adams, more will be released as Johnny goes through the hundreds of hours of video and pulls the best captures out.

While many of these objects are most likely, if not certainly satellites there are one or two that simply don't seem to behave the way a satellite should IMHO. That's the beauty of AboveTopSecret.com though, we have millions of people the world over who will look at these videos and come to their own conclusions. We hope "The Wisdom Of The Crowd" will allow us to come to some sort of consensus on what's really happening in the skies over The Gilliland Ranch.

Now I'm not saying this is proof of anything but claiming there are only blurry video is quite an understatement in my opinion.

[edit on 18/12/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi easynow!

Yeah, I had a pretty remarkable experience up there. Saw a TON of things up in the sky. Many may have been satellites, but there were at least a half dozen objects that were non-conventional. I come from a highly active area myself, so many of these things I had seen previously. It was the AMOUNT of strange objects that really blew me away. The sky is literally ALIVE over that place.

I am going to try to get back up there this summer, and hopefully stay for a couple of nights.

It is a really special place IMHO.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
After watching the YouTube clip I must say; respect to James Gilliland for sticking his neck out like that.

Heh-No doubt.

I love the part where the news guy asks what's the closest he's seen (a being), and James looks him straight in the face without blinking an eye and says, "Face to face". Very matter of factly. I know he has tons of skeptics out there, but there is something about him, at least for me personally, that comes off as being very genuine. Whether or not he's actually experienced "contact" or not, I believe that HE believes he has, 100%, and really only he himself knows his personal experiences to be certain.

Outside of that, I found him to be quite a warm, likeable character. Very nice guy.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Thank you DD,

i like how you put that james is convinced that hes has seen and done the things that he says hes done. and i agree with you completely.

and kudos for ignoring you know who

[edit on 12/18/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It was the AMOUNT of strange objects that really blew me away. The sky is literally ALIVE over that place.

thanks for the reply DimensionalDetective

Yes there is something definitely going on out there and i know this from reading about investigations that have been done near Mt. Adams and the surrounding area. it sure would be exciting to see all that activity like your describing...i am even more intrigued.

not sure if you ever read any of these reports from way back, but here are the links in case you or anyone reading the thread are interested. basically Allen Hyneck who was in charge of project Blue Book ordered a study of the Yakima area wich is not far from Mt. Adams. there were some strange anomalous lights spotted on many occasions according to the report.

it's an interesting read for anyone that has the extra time

www.setv.org...

www.setv.org...

www.setv.org...

a teaser from part two...

The object hovered quite low over the lookout for an estimated five to ten minutes. It then began to move slowly northward in jerks, much as an automobile will move when the clutch is released too quickly. The series of jerking movements lasted approximately 15 to 20 seconds and the object then accelerated into a very high speed departure to due north, passing just west Or the observer and moving out of sight just west of the city of Yakima

[edit on 19-12-2008 by easynow]

top topics

join