It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technical problems at TSX leave investors up in the air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Technical problems at TSX leave investors up in the air

www.google.com

Canadian investors are in the dark this morning as a technical glitch prevents the Toronto stock market from processing data.

The Toronto Stock Exchange said it was "a service interruption" on its data feeds but no further details were available from the main stock exchange in the country more than 20 minutes into the trading day.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Not much on this yet. I'm curious to see what this interruption on the data feeds is. Doubt we will get anything glamorous, but I wouldn't be surprised at an attempt on market manipulation.

I heard this first on the radio(CBC Radio 1) and they stated it was a "serious problem". Time will tell, but it will probably be downplayed.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Could be a computer glitch or maybe the weather knocking something out.
It could be a tactic to manipulate the markets as well.I would put nothing by them in these hard times.
I am gonna be watching this to see what happened for sure...I watch the markets everyday and was like wtf is going on.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Citibank's computers down, blocking account info
www.abovetopsecret.com...

something is definitely going on

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm canadian, this is so strange, i can only imagine something is being taken advantage of here, Everyday, something else, our society surely must be waking now...

another thing, whats with the volume of gold all the sudden, increasing on this chart, take a look, i can't post in my profile, it's strangely been removed here in the past 3 months wont allow me to sign in.

Data retrieved at Dec 17 17:07:10 GMT • All quotes are in Greenwich Mean Time • Data provided by eSignal

Data retrieved at Dec 17 17:07:10 GMT • All quotes are in Greenwich Mean Time • Data provided by eSignal

Link

Mod edit: Fixed link.

[edit on 12/17/2008 by Hal9000]

new topics

top topics

join