It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "THEY" watching You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There are some people who fear telling anyone, for those without understanding are taught to automaticly assume them crazy, that there is some group of beings unseen watching them.

All these people can say is "THEY" are watching me, but those people get quite confused in understanding who or what "THEY" are. Some people confuse it so much that the people assume "THEY" are some governmental or underground group of people with awesome powers. But if the person would only look at their understandings of "THEY" it would be easy to see the way "THEY" watch isn't of the ability of humanity.

THEY are watching all of you. They have been watching for a long long time. It is their job to watch you.

Do you know who they are? Would you want to know if you could? Do you think you'd alow yourself to truly understand who they are and what they want?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I really hate these mysterious "THEY" characters.

I can say I would definately want to know who they are and what they want, if I couldn't understand it I'd like to think I would press on for that understanding.

I'm just sayin', I mean, if somebody is watching me...if this silly "THEY" is watching me...I tink I have a right to know about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Id hope so...

I mean youd be missing out on quite a bit of lunacy. I think i can be quite entertaining.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Of course THEY watch you. Cant go out an notice no one. And if you do notice others, then THEY end up watching you since THEY have to reguard who in all is in thier surrounding just like you.

The guy or gal that says it is no THEY watching, is in delusion of "It is no thing and no one else out here."

The no thing is the no watching. The no one is the no individual.

Ppl cant help but to watch other ppl. Cant shut off any of the 5 sense when intending to function well.

I dont like ppl (strangers) that dont acknowledge others. As if they (others) are yet not even also here with them. Dont even think those are yet individuals that act that way.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Also, angels cant watch since angels are yet not alive. Those just temporary automations that try making it seem one is under a watch through an astral projection by an afar off alive etc. unseen to one.

The false shall delete. Then no more unwanted feeling of a watch by any unseen.

See the topic: "Day of Reckoning is Over"--Mabus in the Skunk

new topics

top topics

join