It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary dream about my sons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I had this really bad dream about a month ago.

I was sitting in a chair on the side of our communities pool, when I look up I see my son Connor (3 and can't swim without floaties) carrying my other son Jack (8 months) and they fall into the pool.

I of course jump in after them but the water is hard to move through.

I know that I need to get them out, but if I get one out, I will not have enough time to make sure that one is ok before I have to get the other one.

It's hard to explain but it was like I had to choose between them and it scared the hell out of me.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Don't worry about this dream too much, you are coping with feelings of "divisional love" which simply means that somewhere in your brain you are trying to assign how much love you have for which child. By running through an attirbute system your brain has put forth a question to your conscience mind about this paradox. They are both your children and you should love them both equally yet, obviously you may favor one more then the other. ie the new born (8 months) gets more attention, hence the 3 year old doing something to divert your attention to him/her.

So just love both your children and stop trying to determine which one you love more.

new topics

join