It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CMD18B's Christmas Spirit Thread and party zone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all..Tonight is my Christmas party and you are all invited to stop by for free soda, booze, and good eats!!! Im having Christmas party number 1 tonight to celebrate my younger brother coming home from Afghanistan and the coming Christmas season. Its going to be a blast and we get down and party over here in New Jersey so post your christmas spirit and your favorite drinks. Pictures are encouraged as well. I hope to see you all attend my party!!!!

Dont forget to stop by DATS Bar and Grill as well for fun conversation and wicked tasty cocktails....

IF YOU DRIVING DONT DRINK, IF YOUR DRINKING DONT DRIVE...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Happy Holdiay's to all - even to the skeptics!!

:w:

Well, let's start with a nice Welcome home for the brotha'...

Thanks for the service - now drink up!!

As for MY xmas spirit...

Love this time of the year!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Thanks for te reply Tom!!! Yes Im so happy lil bro came home and is safe, he send his HOOAH to you, Its been a bit a of blur lately, He brought home two navy seals for christmas that he is friends with so ive been throwing back alot and ive had to put em in their pkace but its great fun, Man I cant keep up with these kids!!! Thanks for the well wishes buddy and seems like you are the only on that cares but im ok with that..

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
And thanks for the wishes from the rest of you!!!! Oh wait nobody else did wish any good thoughts........Thanks so much.............................My bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hi,

I only just found your thread - sorry to be late.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing some goodies to the party berenike..Much obliged...Its been a party since my brother came home but im finally aired out and im not drinking again for a long time!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hey cmd......just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas and glad to hear that you are having such a good time. Nothing like being with family, even though it is never enough time it is good to enjoy it while you can.

I know it is freezing up there in NJ right now, but down here in Carolina it has been so nice and warm for December...today it was around 60 degrees........which is perfect weather for a little holiday grilling.

Bet you guys would love some of these bad boys!!!

Tell little brother that I hope he has a great Christmas and tell him thank's for all that he is doing over there in the desert. Keep safe and again Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hey BlackOps thanks for the wishes and the grub.....I miss North Carolina...Its actually unseasonably warm tonight here, about 62 but some snow is supposedly coming. Yeah little brother came home to visit and brough some Navy guys with him, If it wasnt for them holding a certain rate in the Navy I would have been mad(but not really..lol)..but they can hold their own so its a full house right now and I stayed in tonight!!

Needless to say im so happy he is home but I know for sure he is going right back over....

top topics

join