It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian fighter planes violated Pakistan's air space

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Then why doesn't Pakistan declare war and invade the USA, UK and the rest of the coalition who are killing Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan?

You lot only mess with India and Hindus because you know we won't retaliate viciously. It has been that way for eons...

If you people really cared about Muslims under attack you would immediately declare war on the USA, UK and Israel as well as India.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlettered

Maybe because they can't? Maybe because overt military prowess does not exit for them vis-a-vis India? Maybt that is why they resort to asymmetric warfare in the form of insurgencies and proxy terror wars?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

They did? Where?!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

sez who?!!!

You want to have a discussion on who started the wars of 65 and 71; then lets do it elsewhere..

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus3

India is nowhere behind when talking about insurgenecies and proxy wars, Balochistan is one good example in the recent times.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I really dont want to discuss that coz its a well known fact but seems that it's you who are actually getting imbecilic on the thread for no reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well i think i will put off that trip to Goa for a while :-)

These two countries are blood feud types, and it will happen sooner or later unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by t0ken

If you people really cared about Muslims under attack you would immediately declare war on the USA, UK and Israel as well as India.

Well i wonder what is happening around the world now,thousands of US soldiers dead and the zionists still haven't accomplish their goals of extensions answers all your questions.Muslims have fought and keep fighting, Pakistan has played one of the most active role in fighting these wars from Afghnistan to chechnya,from kashmir to bosnia.

I personally want Pakistan to counter attack by bombing the crap outa hindus holiest sites and cities like Varanasi to get rid of the hindu extremists problem from root.

No more ganga no more panga!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

I encourage Pakistan to bomb India again. After the lack of response by India to the attacks, its very encouraging that India will not go to war. So the best thing to do is kill a couple more hundred in India. India will not go to war over a few hundred dead here and there.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Well if you just obviously use pakistani army to bomb India, you're better be sure that Pakistan will either be nuked or invaded. Don't try fate because Pakistan is hated by everyone.

And India SS, ISI, CIA and Mossad are doing their best to make Pakistan the next enemy. Obama want to go into Pakistan, so you better not give him the opportunity.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Oh Really??!! You seem to be well informed on that? Care to share some info?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Again.. Well known fact aye? sure..

In your linked articles, the poor President is being snubbed by the military, the true puppeteers of Pakistan. Zardari's gesture of goodwill towards CHANGING a long standing preemptive N-strike doctrine of Pakistan to a no first use policy may just as well go to deaf ears because the fire control command authority does not lie with him or his weak government. We all know THAT as a true and unfortunate fact.

And as for the wars;

1947: NWFP PAk army regulars invade a still undecided state of Kashmir, that scare the King of Kashmir to accede to India. India air drops troops into Kashmir and war ends in a stalemate with the creation of the LoC.

1965: Operation Gibraltar and Operation Grand Slam. Google. Read up.

1971: Bangladesh Liberation War. Mukti Bahini. Atrocities. 'The Blood Telegram'. Google it.

Thank you.. have a good day..

EDIT:
oohh almost forgot..
1999: Kargil. Google.

I do not know what your motivations are, but the truth is as plain as day here. Usage of words like 'imbecilic' warrant knowledge before their use.
Deny ignorance..

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Daedalus3]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Inciting extremist sentiments and admitting Pakistan's hand to terrorism in multiple global theaters eh?
I hope you aren't in any western country or they might be doing a IP trace on you sometime soon! :O

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hey all I have to say on the situation is, the Islamic prophecies are comeing true.

It is said the muslims will one day be spread out and divided like the scum that floats on the ocean, then the non muslims will come and take from them as those who eat at the table of a banquet.

It is also said that an army will arise from the Afghansitan/Pakistan region of the globe, this army will lead the way in uniting the muslims against its common foe and eventually this will be the army that defeats the devils army.

So what better way to train this army than to send the best equipped army of the world to get a beating
, will do wonders in training battle hardened soldiers like the Taliban. Why else would men with turbins, beards, an ak47 and motorcycle/camel be handing the Americans their ass in Afghanistan? Becuase they are as battle hardened if not more so, that even the most senior members of SAS, Delta, Navy Seals. More cannon fodder for the battle hardening of muslim soldiers

Good luck in trying to stop that which is assured, try as you might, the muslims will never fall. Sure they may take a beating on the road, but eventually, they will reign supream!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saf85

It is also said that an army will arise from the Afghansitan/Pakistan region of the globe,...

Hi,

I would be grateful if you could give us a source that the army will be from the Afghanistan\Pakistan region.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

either your being *hopefully* sarcastic - or you are openly supporting terrorism and deserve to be sent to gitmo.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Pakistan is the "Bad Guy". A nuke will be detonated in India and it will be the next "Pearl Harbor". Maybe we can blame it all on Bush.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

'Truth in wartime is such a precious commodity that she has to be guarded by a bodyguard of lies' ~ Winston Churchill

To find the truth, you have to be unbiased enough to sustain it. And of course the truth will set you free!

Kashmir is the core issue between the two countries resulting majority of the wars between them. The partition of India and creation of Pakistan was based on the double standards of 'so called' secular Hindustan for its own minority. Have a look at this new age clip by the way:

Google Video Link

According to the rules of partition, places that holds the Muslim majority goes to Pakistan. Kashmir is one such place regardless of the faith of its ruler.

As for case with covert operation, RAW is nowwhere behind. Have a look:

www.cfr.org...

the military, the true puppeteers of Pakistan.

I see, what are your views about the link below:

www.kmsnews.org...

EDIT:
oohh almost forgot..
1999: Kargil. Google.

Dont forget Siachen & Operation Meghdoot next time

Thank you.. have a good day..

You're always welcome....have a good day to you too.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlettered

'Truth in wartime is such a precious commodity that she has to be guarded by a bodyguard of lies' ~ Winston Churchill

To find the truth, you have to be unbiased enough to sustain it. And of course the truth will set you free!

Yes .. quite so.. unless one is irreversibly blinded/brainwashed by their own interpretations.

Kashmir is the core issue between the two countries resulting majority of the wars between them. The partition of India and creation of Pakistan was based on the double standards of 'so called' secular Hindustan for its own minority.
Have a look at this new age clip by the way:

Google Video Link

right? And so that makes Pakistan a better country to absorb and govern Kashmir? I can throw videos all day to counter that.. Its a shame; agreed.. no one is claiming that India is a Utopian society.
You see.. What do you try and prove by linking a video? That this makes India worse than Pakistan? Really..what is the reasoning behind you linking this video? To show that India is not secular? That secularism itself is a false concept? That this does NOT happen in Pakistan? I mean.. what is the relevance? I am very interested to understand your psyche; although I'm afraid I have already ascertained it..

And by the way, what does this even mean??!! : "The partition of India and creation of Pakistan was based on the double standards of 'so called' secular Hindustan for its own minority. "

According to the rules of partition, places that holds the Muslim majority goes to Pakistan. Kashmir is one such place regardless of the faith of its ruler.

Who's rules? Then why didn't the majority of muslims migrate to Pakistan during Partition? I'm sorry your 'rules' do not apply here. One cannot impose religious statehood on the unwilling.In fact religious statehood is on its way out. Can't see em' sticking around for more than 50 years from now.

As for case with covert operation, RAW is nowwhere behind. Have a look:
www.cfr.org...

Right. Cross border terrorism, attacking mass civilian targets, engaging in nuclear proliferation, stunting the democratic process within its own country, repeatedly!.. sure, the RAW does all that..

I see, what are your views about the link below:

www.kmsnews.org...

My views are exactly this: Such people should be tried for the crimes they commit and should be given no leniency in a fair and unbiased justice system. And that is the very course justice is taking in India for the case in question.
Unlike Pakistan, the Army does not wield the law of the land in India.
This kind of action would have been encouraged/funded and applauded in the Pak Army; whereas this man worked on his own motivations without any institutional backing and is now behind bars undergoing investigations.

The best part is; you and your likes; know this.. that the law is taking its course in this very case; and does that vex you? I'm just curious..

Dont forget Siachen & Operation Meghdoot next time

Right.
So you are comparing the 65, 71 and 99; all large scale cross border invasions/incursions over internationally agreed borders/control lines, to a stake on a frozen barren piece of land that has no real international demarcation agreement anyways? Is that all you can compare?
oh .. wait.. there is nothing more to compare..

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Daedalus3]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by t0ken

I personally want Pakistan to counter attack by bombing the crap outa hindus holiest sites and cities like Varanasi to get rid of the hindu extremists problem from root.

No more ganga no more panga!

t0ken - Why do you continue to post immoral vile about what Pakistan should do.

According to your religion - no innocents must be harmed - what you suggest is killing men/women/children which is totally insane and falls within the policy of US/UK/India/Israel etc. What would make Pakistan so different then if they too conducted such actions (actually, Pakistan's sold-out govenment their ARE conducting such operations in the North)

Without a doubt the Indian Authorities have perpetrated atrocities in Kashmir killing and destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the purest forms of terrorism possible.

Pakistan's chance to do something was gone as soon as both Pakistan and India became nuclear powers.

The only way forward to resolve this problem is...???

Daedalus3 you are no different than t0ken - you blindly support the maniacal atrocities of India and paint no fair picture at all. The only colours you see are Orange, White, Green and a wheel. Fine example of mindless nationalism.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Jinni]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join