It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Obama to Use 'Hussein' at Inauguration Ceremony, Give Speech in Muslim Capital

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Report: Obama to Use 'Hussein' at Inauguration Ceremony, Give Speech in Muslim Capital

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON -- President-elect Barack Obama says he will try to "reboot America's image" among the world's Muslims and will follow tradition by using his entire name -- Barack Hussein Obama -- in his swearing-in ceremony
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk...

The link above is the old story of Barrack and his people FLIPPING OUT because someone in the campaign cycle used HIS middle Name, they were called Racists and scare mongers.

Well now we have HUSSEIN as his NAME and first Speech in a Foreign Nation of Islamic nature as I reported in another thread and it is included in this story.

This is disconcerting to me, I think we been took by a Black African Muslim and the powers that be have always known this information and they hide it from us. Why did they what a Kenyan named HUSSEIN to be president?

What does this say to our allies fighting Islamic Terrorists like Israel and India and Germany and France and Britain and Etc. Etc.?

Time to buy yourselves some land in a nice tropical climate Free Nation like Costa Rica...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
reply to post by theindependentjournal

This is a racist and semi-retarded post. You belong on Stromfront, not a site like this.

Why we were told we were racist if we used it,

Make up my mind, will ya.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Threads like this are the reason why Obama has to make a speech to repair relations with Muslims here and abroad.

OMG IS HE A SECRET MUSLIM

OMG DO WE REALLY WANT A MUSLIM BEING A PRESIDENT

IS OBAMA A MUSLIM?! NO HE'S A GOOD FAMILY MAN!

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous. Anyone that thinks Obama is some kind of undercover Islam agent bent on destroying America are probably the same people that would have been afraid JFK was going to give the country over to the Pope just because he was Catholic.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I would prefer people like you stay away from Costa Rica which is my birth land.

Your post read like this:

"OMG A BLACK MUSLIM TAKING OVER AMERICA"

"OMG THE BLACK ARE TAKING OVER"

Seriously, you may not be racist, but this doesn't convince anyone that you're not.

I'm not an Obama supporter mind you.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

So no real response from you then I take it?

I see you didn't notice the contradictions in the man and his team, but hey your no different than the moron republicans that followed Bush to where we are now. Now the other sides moron sheeples get to come out and try to defend undefendable positions.

That's right follow him and praise him no matter what he does, that's what a good sheeple does. Of course a Patriot is one who questions his government at every turn, I gave Obama a chance, I defended him during the campaign saying he was right. They shouldn't use his middle name for slanderous unprovable positions. Bt as soon as he is elected he tells us he is going to a ISLAMIC Nation for his first speech and he wants to use the nae he called a racists name whenever others used it.

CAN NOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS except with the sheeple, us standing vigilantly against the tyranny of Government see exactly what is going on, and quite frankly...

WE DON'T LIKE WHAT WE ARE SEEING!!!

Maybe next time you can post something on the topic of the thread?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davion

I have found that whenever someone can not debate the FACTS or the MATTER they always turn to adhominem attacks

One of those attacks used most lately is this one.

RACISTS... I posted two stories and am a racist? how do you figure that? Ever take a math course, show me what digits you used to come up with the SUM of Racist? Or is it that YOU CAN NOT DEFEND HIS POSITION ?

Barack said it was racists and fear mongering to use his middle name, DID HE NOT? And now all of a sudden he wants to use a RACIST SLUR?

Thought so, I doubt many will comment on the story but rather on those tat do...

We shall see...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The problem is that you are making up what you are seeing. In fact it has a certain desperation ring to it.

1) He is not a Kenyan

2) He is not a Muslim and even if he was..SO WHAT)

3) It was not the Obama campaign that had a problem with Willie Cunningham using Obama's full name, it was the public. That was because everyone knew exactly why he was doing it. They couldn't run on the facts so they tried to run on fear. Didn't work this time.

I won't call you a racist but it is apparently obvious that you are the equivalent to that on a religious level.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The report is from Faux News. There are no facts in there only political slant. Fox news called for the assassination of Obama several times throughout this campaign, kept referring to him as Osama, and a whole number of other hateful things. If we're going to use Faux News as a legitimate source of unbiased information then we have an uphill debate on both ends here.

You may not be racist, but this is another Fox hit piece that will likely fall by the wayside as all of these stupid repeatedly debunked BS stories have.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

LOL, still nothing on the story or the implications of it on our allies fighting Islamic Terrorists all over the world..

Just more slander of the messenger..

I shall not respond to non responses again, thanks though. If you have an opinion on the STORY and would like to discuss it, or the reasons for such a 180 degree swing I would love to hear your thoughts, if all you have is I am a racist thanks but no thanks.

As I said I backed Barack in the Campaign, I didn't think it was right to fear monger as Barack said he was a friend of our allies like Israel and India but all of a sudden it's all about Islam and the Terrorist Theocratic societies with this guy.

HMMMMMM!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I won't praise Obama regardless of what he does...no politician deserves that.

Your post sounded xenophobic to me in the extreme. Yes he is back and yes his father was Muslim, but so what? You try to present yourself as an independent thinker, but it's clear to me that you have swallowed the Bush propaganda against Muslims all the way. You are indoctrinated and you are fearful....so in my opinion you belong on a site more suited to your deficits....that's all...

Good luck with your baggage.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think I understand what you are saying -

During the campaign it was taboo to say his middle name.

Now he's using it very publically in the inauguration ceremony.

You think there is a conspiracy somewhere in there - that he wanted to keep it quiet in order to gain votes and now that he's going to be POTUS he wants to use it in some way to appease the Muslims?????

Is that what you are getting at?

I'm not seeing it that way.

As for the speech in a Muslim city - lots of speculation is that his first major international speech will be in Cairo Egypt. But I don't know if anyone knows for sure or if that's speculation.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

So are you saying that because it's fox news its not true? Now we attack the source? Is CNN any better? Again no response to the story.

This is true and I posted another link on the day he announced his speech in an Islamic Capital, LOL, this is funny how the Barack sheeple come out and now claim it's not true.

So Barack's people are lying? And take a wild guess where I heard about him using his name first???

CNN NEWS WOLF BLITZR, I shoulda known Wolf was lying? Again NO Response to the topic, now we slander the source...

Good job on deflecting from the discussion, but not good enough. I guess you have nothing to say about the Stories posted as you didn't.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I think we been took by a Black African Muslim

There are occasions in life when, if you have to explain something, the person isn't going to understand it. Such is this occasion.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

In his first post-election newspaper interview, with reporters from the Chicago Tribune and Los Angeles Times, Obama was asked: “Do you anticipate being sworn in as Barack Obama or Barack Hussein Obama?" He replied: “I think the tradition is that they use all three names, and I will follow the tradition, not trying to make a statement one way or the other. I'll do what everybody else does.”

In fact, all presidents have not used their middle names when taking the oath of office. Jimmy Carter famously went as “Jimmy Carter.” Ronald Wilson Reagan took the oath as simply “Ronald Reagan.”

Obama’s middle name was largely taboo during the campaign, and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) apologized when it was used by Bill Cunningham, a talk-radio host who was introducing McCain at a rally in Cincinnati.

www.politico.com...

LMAO, totally

amazing, weird, typical, and ridiculous, these people run our world,

What would happen of no one voted?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It is absolutely hilarious the media and leftists through a fit anytime someone used Obama's middle name - which most people had no idea what it was until someone dared speak it publicly.

And now he is going to embrace it and go "repair" our image with the Muslims. Yeah good luck. The Muslim countries have hated America faaaaar longer than Obama or Bush or Clinton or Bush. Could be related to the whole convert to Muslim or die thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
What does this say to our allies fighting Islamic Terrorists like Israel and India and Germany and France and Britain and Etc. Etc.?

It says... that his middle name is Hussein. Seriously, what is it you're afraid of? Do you think that our allies will suddenly forget who to bomb? i think they've got a pretty firm grasp on the situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join