It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Impressive New fleet over Mexico City November 3, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Cant recall discussion on this and appears to be fairly recent. Translators please assist us in what the reporters are saying.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hi there - nice find... be interesting to hear how this is explained. There wasn't a world record attempt at the most Chinese lanterns released in one go was there?

When this sort of thing is filmed, to me it seems taken a little less seriously when it's filmed over mexico.. if this was filmed over london or new york do you think it would be looked at properly?

Anyway - nice work

Berth

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Ya...lets see what the skeptics say about this.

Ummmm, duhhh, durrr, ooooo....it was hailing and the camera happened to zoom in on them from thousands of feet.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The invasion is commeth

Still the same old question remains...

WHY Is It Not In The Mainstream News And Media?

Bloody interesting though I must say

One issue I have though... They are too stationary IMO. Looks like sunlight bouncing of stars, but it is daylight though

[edit on 12-12-2008 by bskivss3]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am sorry, no. Where do you get that the video must be "UFO" ??

What I am seeing, is they do not show any reference, any trees, any buildings, or any indication that they were actually video taping the sky.

So what I thought I saw was one-celled organisms under a microcscope... Or ANYTHING else really. I saw nothing to indicate that the video was of the sky, at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I am sorry, no. Where do you get that the video must be "UFO" ??

What I am seeing, is they do not show any reference, any trees, any buildings, or any indication that they were actually video taping the sky.

So what I thought I saw was one-celled organisms under a microcscope... Or ANYTHING else really. I saw nothing to indicate that the video was of the sky, at all.

Something similiar perhaps?
www.ufostream.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Dunno about the OP, but your video looks almost exactly like the flight pattern of birds.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-12-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
To me this looks like migrating birds.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Looks like the photographer forgot to clean off his lens before filming the sky... look how much junk is on there! It almost looks like a "flock" of UFO's. IMO - it looks like a flock of ULJ's (Unidentified Lens Junk) - and I am by no means a skeptic

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Intriguing certainly, but it does look like a large flock of migratory birds to me. Why don't they let us see the whole video instead of the interviews and the meaningless PIP images of people with cameras? If this was something truly inexplicable, why waste over half the time on irrelevant stuff? No clip exceeds a few seconds, not very helpful for identification. Intentionally confusing IMO.

WG3

[edit on 13-12-2008 by waveguide3]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
www.youtube.com...

Cant recall discussion on this and appears to be fairly recent. Translators please assist us in what the reporters are saying.

Enjoy!

OK!! here it goes.

Musan:
Most recently there has been in the surroundings of Mexico City the so call fleet, this UFO on a lot of cases they get dangerously close to Air planes. See your self what Johan Dias has prepare for us that whe should consider.

Johan Dias:
In the last few weeks the Republic of Mexico is been recording a diverse fleet of Ovnis that contain more than 1500 UFO, whe will present to you the resent cases in the next Interview.

Close than 1500 UFO was observe in the Federal District of Mexico City at November 3 at 8:25 am. these UFO appearance white looking Orb was detected in El Valle in direction at La jusco. At the first view, sky vigilante Alturo Robles Hill was looking at the sky and he saw a blurring white mass, in an interview with The Third Millennium he assure that he toque his video camera to record them.

Alturo Robles Hill:
True this observation I saw a white blur in the sky, but this time it was really far away. It caught my attention so I wanted to see what it was so I Used all the capacity of my video cam, it only had a 100% of increasing image, I notice that I was seeing a huge fleet of Orbs.

El Casa Ovnis made sure that the timing of this video was more than 5 minutes of duration which they recorded with a Zoom of 100% capacity of the video cam which they describe as white looking Orbs.

Alturo Robles Hill:
All white orbs, seems that they had some sort of static force field that made them stick together flying in a circulating motion in direction to the Volcano. I tried to give it more zoom but wile I was doing that all of isoden it disappeared from the cameras view.

I hope this will make you understand better.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was waiting for a well done translation. Thanks for doing that.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Millions of birds migrate over Mexico this time of year. Though I am a believer in UFOs, whether man made or extraterrestrial, this video looks like birds. If you watch the video closely you will notice what appears to be slight up and downward motion of the white dots, hence possible wing flapping.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't know but this image dosent look like birds to me, birds are not big at all, the eagle, pelican and vultures are the biggest birds around and they are not white, the only white bird is the pelican. Plus this visual is from far away what a bird is capable of flying. Every dot is to huge to be a bird, there is no way a bird could fly in that type of formation? I never seen one. Those are not a balloons either.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I was waiting for a well done translation. Thanks for doing that.

No problem budd

top topics

join