It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ouija Board" - Documentary Film for TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They sell Ouija boards at Toys R Us?
Now we really know that those people are evil...

But anyways...
This is not a toy.
It is a very dangerous tool to contact, sometimes beings that are very dangerous.

The danger is, and many do not see it, is, you can describe it as fishing, lets say you are out and fishing, but instead what you want to catch, you hook a great white shark.
Sounds nice?

And it does not stop with that.
The board, after a time almost acts like a drug, you dont want to stop using it.

The board in itself is nothing without the users of it.
The working drive for it is feelings, like, fear, anger and belief.
And it really does not matter what the material is made of, wood, paper or plastic.

There are a few exeptions for a few boards, these boards are rare to get.
These have been worked with witchcraft/sorcery (witchboards), or black magic if you want.
They are also the most dangerous ones...

This type of contacting spirits have been around for a very long time, sometime around 450b.c.
But...
Something similar to a Ouija board is mentioned in old chinese texts, dating it all the way back to 1200b.c.

Somewhere, somehow someone figured this out, and still today it works...
That speaks volumes for it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Like the I Ching 2800 BC. The 'technology' is very old.

Why must it be a tool of evil or black magic?

Does the peaceful fisherman fit into this story? He fishes with respect and love for nature. Takes from Mother Earth her bounty to feed his family. With loving intent he can be sure that he will catch what he desires. He knows the dangers of the sea and respects them. That does not prevent him from fishing peacefully. He knows that wounding a small fish and putting it on a hook may catch a dangerous shark. So he decides, wisely, to be specific and use his loving intent.

The fisherman is wise and loving. He does not live in fear, but he knows what it is. He is not ignorant, he is harmonious. He resides in us all. You have the choice what to fish for. Will you use loving intent or just throw your hook into the water with ignorance?

Much material has been produced these thousands of years through divination or channeling. Much has benefited mankind. Those who use tools improperly risk injury to themselves and others. This is widely known about tools you find in a hardware store. Why not this? These tools can also be used to create magnificent structures like shelters and shrines can they not?

-Namaste

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

However i am not sure to whom you directed your reply to, or perhaps it was not a reply to anyone.

I do not see the Ouija board as a evil thing and i do not consider it to be 'black magic' either.
But it is a dangerous tool....

No matter how you look at it, throwing out a fishing line, and not knowing where it is going, not knowing what will take the bait on the end of the line, is dangerous.

People are opening 'portals' to who knows where, and the thing is, most of them dont know how to end the game....
Does it end when you dont wish to use it anymore?
As with all summonings, you have to send whatever you summoned back to where it came from.

Using a Ouija board you are channeling thrue the lower planes, not comparable with higher channeling.

I have used the board many times, some contacts have been very fun, some have been sad and some have scared me alot.

At one point or another during the use of this board, evil will find it's way to you.
The more you use it, the more you increase the odds to meet something very unpleasant.
And at that point anything can happen. If you are alone, well, bad luck.
With friends, there is always a chance to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes, my comment was directed toward your previous comments.

You referred to the toy company as evil. This you associated from the fact that they sell the board. That is why it sounds like you are saying it is evil.

The board goes to whatever 'plane' you can achieve within yourself. It has nothing to do with passing through lower realms; that linear concept does not apply to consciousness. If that is where you are vibrating, then that is likely where the board will find a match for. The entire process is consciousness driven. The power is YOU. The tool just allows a degree of focus and intent. Channeling is the same thing. You must attune yourself the the frequency you want to receive.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

You referred to the toy company as evil. This you associated from the fact that they sell the board. That is why it sounds like you are saying it is evil.

Yes i did... I refered them as evil, they sell toys.
The Ouija board is not a toy...

The board goes to whatever 'plane' you can achieve within yourself. It has nothing to do with passing through lower realms; that linear concept does not apply to consciousness.

Quite wrong.
You can not control the Ouija with your inner strength, or whatever you believe, it does not work in that manner.
Unless you set it up for a real summoning, and direct it at what you want to contact.
Consciousness have not much to do with it, the will of using the board is the only connection.

Unless you use a specially prepared ouija board, that will contact what you have prepared it for.

If that is where you are vibrating, then that is likely where the board will find a match for. The entire process is consciousness driven. The power is YOU.

Ofcourse the user is the drive for the board to work.
The connection though, as i stated previously is feelings, like fear, other feelings also work.
Dont confuse it with other types of mediums for contacting the spirits... or something else.

The tool just allows a degree of focus and intent. Channeling is the same thing. You must attune yourself the the frequency you want to receive.

Ofcourse you might get what you want when doing it like that, the difference is, it might not be who/what you asked for.
If you could attune your mind both to frequency and the 'being' you wish to contact... You really dont need a tool like the ouija board.

As i said it is like fishing, you might be after trout, but it is not always the trout that takes the bait.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
Yes i did... I refered them as evil, they sell toys.
The Ouija board is not a toy...

Well, it's a toy in the same way that a BB gun is a toy. It's reasonably safe most of the time, but it can kill small animals, or put somebody's eye out if it's not used right.

Hardcore demon casting takes a little bit more work, and the dangers are generally greater than what someone might experience using a OUIJA board, mostly because contact with supernatural entities is only the first step and there's not a very strong connection with reality in those encounters.

The big danger comes with actively trying to control these entities and alter fundamental aspects of reality. That can lead to all kinds of "insanity," and other nastiness.

But really, for the most part, getting a little touch of an alternate reality is pretty harmless, and more than enough for most people. No more of a dangerous thrill than you might get at a particularly rousing Baptist church meeting.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Well, it's a toy in the same way that a BB gun is a toy. It's reasonably safe most of the time, but it can kill small animals, or put somebody's eye out if it's not used right.

Yes it is reasonable safe, most know what a BB gun can do.
Most dont know what can happen with Ouija board.
The danger is the assumption that it is a toy.

Hardcore demon casting takes a little bit more work, and the dangers are generally greater than what someone might experience using a OUIJA board, mostly because contact with supernatural entities is only the first step and there's not a very strong connection with reality in those encounters.

True, a real summoning of a demon, or a greater being is alot work, but it is not as difficult as many believe.
As for how reality seems during that summoning depends completely on how you do the summoning.

But really, for the most part, getting a little touch of an alternate reality is pretty harmless, and more than enough for most people. No more of a dangerous thrill than you might get at a particularly rousing Baptist church meeting.

Well to that i can only say that the experience differ from person to person.
Some of the encounters i've had have made me wish that i was in a church...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just got back from vacation,
and I really appreciate these great opinions and insights.

I have gotten a nice number of experiences related
privately in U2Us... people here have been so helpful- thanks!

Now as I made a shooting schedule, I reach out one last time-
for anyone in the Northeast- or- anyone near Denver or LA-
as I will be filming other projects there over the year.

Even near Palm Beach in Florida... or near it...

So- if you KNOW of any expert, friend with a crazy experience, or any other person in those places I mentioned... or if you yourself... to sum up- anyone who wants to help, be filmed, or refer me to experts or people with an experience to share... this is the final casting call for this documentary...

HOPE I GET MORE GREAT LEADS AND HELP like I already have- thanks ATS!

T.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There seems to be very little genuine scientific examination of the ouija board. How does it move? Can we test to see if the users are moving it? Perhaps an apparatus with sensors to pick up force exerted? Certainly, it produces gibberish if the users are blindfolded, but that doesn't prove they are moving it.

That's the kind of documentary I would like to see. Simply spectacularizing it, examining whether it is a toy, whether it should be sold in stores etc, it's old hat, and reveals nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Rizla-

While I disagree that asking the question about why such an item is marketed and sold to children when it MAY be a conduit to a spiritual plane of potentially evil entities is old hat- I have no knowledge of such a doc that exists which examines that issue- or even a doc about the Board in general- please let me know the title- because I do not want to repeat others' work.

But- I must say- I totally agree with your suggestion- surely I will find a scientist to provide a non-spiritual control experiment, so there can be perhaps some rational explanation (like the automatism theory)...

So thanks for the insight...

T.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well i have a story about using a board like this and had a very strange experience........

Whilst I was living in England with my parents in Birmingham, we had a neighbour that moved in between our house and my aunty's place 2 doors down. After a few years we became really good friends with these neighbours and had a fairly close relationship with them. In 1994 i think it was the woman from next door ( Karen ) died suddenly of an enlarged heard and subsequently her partner moved away to the south of England.

Roughly a year later my aunty and mom were sitting around with some friends on halloween having a few drinks and bieng silly with a ouija board whilst listening to a UB40 album that happened to have Karens fav song on it called 'Kingston Town'..... This song played once through on the tape then stopped rewound and played the song over and over again..... this happend at least 5x and on the 6th everyone started to feel a little strange and my aunty stood up, pressed stop and the room seemed to all of a sudden be clear of air....
was a very strange feeling indeeed.

My aunty drew the conclusion that Karen had come back to let us know she was ok and looking down on us even from the other side.

Not sure if this is the stuff your looking for but would b happy to talk about more if you wanted to.....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oh, and Quaze- thanks for the compliment about the picture-
but this avatar picture is of my wife, born in India...
I am an Irish guy... not quite as photogenic,
so I chose an image of my wife, my muse...

Some people are not into the mixing of the races,
but it has worked out well for me, and I think the more ethnic
purity is diluted (yet actually enriched) by the progeny of such matings,
it becomes a natural mechanism for reducing racism-
if eventually we all have other races in our ancestry,
it may eliminate racism, as it would become self-loathing
since no one, in a few generations, will be "pure" anything...
and I was "pure" Irish until my kids ended that.

Oh, and hybrid vigor can produce cute kids, too...
with, sometimes, an evolutionary edge or genetic improvement
that science has proven can happen with hybrid vigor- that is, when different races reproduce.

Then again, my brother married a white Irish girl who looks like his sister, they are so similar physically... and their kid is cute and great too-
so I guess there is no wrong way to reproduce, and all marriages-
between the same and different races... and between the same, and different, genders, is cool with me... as long as they are based in love.

That seems to be self-evident, but now they are trying to reverse the gay marriage laws, which is ridiculous... leave it alone! Oh well- I am off topic, so maybe I will start a new thread about this topic...

OUIJA STORY YOU HAVE TO SHARE? FILMING STARTS SOON!

T.

Thanks...

T. Patrick

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
By the way-
did anyone know that

MICHAEL BAY

the huge Hollywood director, is making, WITH HASBRO, a movie
about the OUIJA BOARD?

I am thinking it is fictional, scary, and based on the idea that the Board DOES IN FACT reach unknown planes, spirits and dimensions.

Otherwise- why would HASBRO agree?

T.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I believe that Hasbro must be mentioned because it is their product. You could not show a Pepsi can on the big screen for the same reasons. They want their cut of the movie profits.

I doubt very seriously that Michael Bay is making a good film about it. Certainly it will be a Rated R scare flick.

-Namaste

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperenity

Ok I got one. When I was in high school me an friends started messing around with a board we found at a buddies house. Well there was this county owned lot that we called "the Bum Cemetry". It is were they buried unidentified and unaccounted for bodies that they had in the morgue. One night we drove out there (there was about six of us) in my old chevy blazer, and spent a few minutes trying to get a response. We asked if there was someone there and it would always point to "yes", but when we asked who it was, it kept replying with number letter combinations (133td44, 100el12,999fc34 ec..). We guessed it wasn't working and after a few minutes we decided to leave as we saw cops pass by. It was night time and as I was backing out I couldn't tell if I was on the road or not so I took a look out my window and noticed that I had passed the pavement of the driveway by about 20 yards and I was driving over the graves! I looked down at the grave markers and noticed that the grave makers didn't have names on them (as these were mostly Jon Does buried there) but similar number/letter combinations that we were getting answers for earlier! Once we noticed this I hit the gas and hauled ass out of there. That was the last time I played with one.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
After months of planning with the expert in the field

(Robert Murch)

and permission from Hasboro

(owner of Ouija)

and setting up tentative interviews...

(Ryan from Paranormal State, Chip Coffey)

We now seek real ordinary people who lives have been

HELPED, HURT or VERY AFFECTED by the USE OF THE OUIJA

Please create YouTube (webcam fine) explaining experience and send
to TheHDTVNetwork /send message or subscribe to the Channel for this user

Or email

[email protected]

Thanks!

HDF

----0---0---0---0----0---\

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>