It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't we go after Saudi Arabia instead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just finished reading State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the Bush Administration. I think there might have been a conspiracy involved in 9-11. The 9-11 conspiracy isn't one by the Government but I think the conspiracy would have to come from the ME. Which Government in the ME played a role in the 9-11 terrorist attacks? I am aware that certain nations in the ME fund Al-qaeda. This leads me to believe that Al-qaeda could have had funding probably from some other Government or they may have talked to other Governments for help. I am aware that in the past from the book I read that the Saudis have been reluctant to give us information about Osama Bin Laden. I think there may have been a Saudi conspiracy element to 9-11.

My book also said that he may have had a role with the Saudi Arabia intelligence agency so that leads me to believe that he may have worked some details out with his sympathizers. I think there very well indeed is a conspiracy but after finding out more about his background I agree with the official conclusion about 9-11 that Osama Bin Laden did it, but, I don't completely agree with it 100%. I think there needs to be more of an investigation about the people that Osama Bin Laden has been involved with and we need to know more! What can we do to get the truth about this man? How many Governments were involved with his organizations and are still involved with it?

What is the truth? How can we get the truth about this man?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Gimme some sugar: MWAH!.

There are various statements on why we went to war with Iraq. From Greed to Religious to weird.

Personally I think he just wanted to loot the coffers with the no-bid contracts. But since they're buddy with Saudi they needed a country (darker skin preferred) that left some bad taste in most American mouths. Viola, billions in the bankroll. He then used the patriotism fad items (car stickers, shirts, merchandise of all types) to cover it up as if you question-you hate America, right?.

Soon, he's out of office, then he can go give speeches at the same set of bible schools for his 30,000 pay offs and never be seen a place he can do damage again (cross fingers).

[edit on 6-12-2008 by lordtyp0]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia could PAY the world to wipe out what ever country is is going to attack it. If America was going to invade Saudi Arabia all they would have to do is pay Russia and China a few trillion to stop America!

You mess with Arabia your messing with LOA!! LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think because America and Saudi Arabia are best friends, if 9/11 was an inside job then why did the US government let go of the suspicious Saudis without question as they flew back home. Look at how America is helping them build tourist places and Hotels and buildings there like they are best friends. They would not attack Saudi Arabia and take over because they have Mecca there and if they converted that land to democracy they would have had a world war with every Arab by now.

But the process for a NWO is a slow one, as Arabia gets westernised, as the extremists start blowing up cities the overall plan is to win on both fronts so that a semi-fascist non religious system is in place. This would allow all religious faiths to weaken the spirit and beliefs in people while setting up an acceptance psychology in the world so that Satan does his thing and gets elected by man's decision alone when everything is falling apart including our souls.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is one country that US can invade and destroy that will end all conflicts in the Middle East and turn 500 millions Arabs into allies,... Israel.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
There is one country that US can invade and destroy that will end all conflicts in the Middle East and turn 500 millions Arabs into allies,... Israel.

And this will stop 99% of new wars also!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A bold honest brilliant solution to a world wide problem, that most people are not aware enough and/or brave enough to share. In reflection it answers the mystery of why we back up this little spoiled brat of a country... they are our catalyst/excuse to have a presence in the middle east. Motives driven by our oil industry and the Military Industry Complex.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Please. I hope that you are joking, and even if you are, it is a sick joke. First of all, Israel is a democracy. We supposedly support democratic governments. Second, if you think that all the Arabs would be our friends after such a heinous act, I believe you are sadly mistaken. There are countries, such as Syria and Iran, that hate us, and will continue to hate us, just because of our beliefs. In addition, what country on earth would trust us, if we attacked an ally, just to make "friends"?

I am shocked at some of the responses here that seem to defend such an act. Doing such a thing would make us terrorists, no better than the people we are supposedly fighting.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by guliver

And this will stop 99% of new wars also!

They wouldn't just roll over, and no-one could simply 'take out' Israel without getting burnt, if anyone tried they would retaliate very agressively, most likely with a chorus of pre-planted nuclear detonations. The US would never allow Israel to be invaded or destroyed either, Israel is too closely integrated with the US to be able to seperate them at this point.

And even if Israel were to be removed tomorrow, I very much doubt that would be the end of all troubles the US has with the middle east.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

There is probably so many different layers of truth to Bin Laden that even with access to all the people or information you wanted, it might be impossible to come to any conclusion about him. There is probably a thousand different stories about who he is and where he came from, what his agenda is, that there would be no real way to know.

You could take the media story about him, which might be totally different to the story of the CIA. And then there would be the stories of his close associates and family. Choosing what story to believe would be the difficult one.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Bin Laden is part myth, part tool & part based on reality. Whatever the proportions are he has successfully served our purpose, we needed a boggie man. Saudi Arabia helped us fabricate this threat into reality. We should be pouring all our energies toward energy independence. Once achieved we can get out of bed with the saudis.

Now as for the realistic prospects of invasion and destruction of israel, all we would have to do is cut all ties, most importantly funding. Those they have abused will take care of the rest. If we coincide this pull of the plug with a press release that states the reasons why, over night we will have turned all enemies and frienemies in the region and throughout the world into friends.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Please. I hope that you are joking, and even if you are, it is a sick joke. First of all, Israel is a democracy. We supposedly support democratic governments.

Israel is a aparthied regime.

Well documented history completely proves that the US government prefers overthrowing democratically-elected governments and installing dictators.

Second, if you think that all the Arabs would be our friends after such a heinous act, I believe you are sadly mistaken. There are countries, such as Syria and Iran, that hate us, and will continue to hate us, just because of our beliefs.

Are you one of those folks that believe that "they hate us for our freedom"? Or are you referring to Uncle Sugar's beliefs that the world belongs to the American Empire?

In addition, what country on earth would trust us, if we attacked an ally, just to make "friends"?

I am shocked at some of the responses here that seem to defend such an act. Doing such a thing would make us terrorists, no better than the people we are supposedly fighting.

We cannot build and maintain an empire in the 20th/21st centuries without committing crimes. It's that simple. The fact that you've been indoctronated into perpetual war does not bode well for our people. We have a *lot* of educating to do......

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Sorry but to end the conflic between the Arabs and the Jews is to create genocide on the Jews, that is the only way to be sure of that conflic and then the Christians will be next because its also our Holy Land - heard of Jesus Christ?. Did the Mumbai terrorists kill the Jewish family because of Isreal or was it because their religious role model told him so? They will kill Jews anywhere and everywhere no matter if Isreal existed or not, and you will find if democracy does not fit the Laws of Islam then they will change it under stealth Jihad by saying something like its an offence to have crosses up in schools or hospitals which have happened. You have war with Muslims in every country that boarders them all over the world, check it out on google.com if you have been half asleep because no one has been at peace where Islamic populations have grown because they won't have a democracrit solution and would rather force people to convert or die in the same light as their prophet. Or die for their faith along with many innocents to push for more Islamic land and fear.
sorry if it sound flaming.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Sorry but to end the conflic between the Arabs and the Jews is to create genocide on the Jews, that is the only way to be sure of that conflic and then the Christians will be next because its also our Holy Land

I agree. It is very reminiscent of Pastor Niemoller's quote:

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I think there might have been a conspiracy involved in 9-11.

Y'think?

There's no way we would have attacked Saudi Arabia. We have too much invested in that country, like powering this country. There's a sick amount of money going to that country, which in turn, gives the oil companies a sick amount of money over here.

I think Bin Laden died several years ago. I think we either got him in a bombing, or he died from kidney failure.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It is not that the US and Saudi Arabia are buddy buddy, it is because the US is "hooked" to Saudi Arabia's "oil tit". US oil companies make BIG profit from buying oil rather than drilling for it here.

Plus you got all the major US oil companies with extremely large investments in Saudi Arabia, it would be foolish to expect the US government to go in and take out that country when so many politicians have got their back pockets being padded by big US oil company interests and lobbyists.

Its all very simple as to why.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
It is not that the US and Saudi Arabia are buddy buddy, it is because the US is "hooked" to Saudi Arabia's "oil tit". US oil companies make BIG profit from buying oil rather than drilling for it here.

Plus you got all the major US oil companies with extremely large investments in Saudi Arabia, it would be foolish to expect the US government to go in and take out that country when so many politicians have got their back pockets being padded by big US oil company interests and lobbyists.

Its all very simple as to why.

Cheers!!!!

They are a bunch of hypocrites on all sides, they let everyone down on this planet.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

join