It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Counterinsurgency Manual Leaked, Calls for False Flag Operations, Suspension of Human Rights

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Yeah, we are looking at two completely different documents, the one I got was linked from the wikileaks website too, strange, but there is also a copy on an official military page, not just anyone can have a ".mil" address, it is reserved only for official military pages.

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You commie scum. Hiding behind America's freedoms while you take action to remove its ability to win wars.

There are no rules in war except to win at any cost.

My hope is that the next war will be against people who are domestic traitors to America.

Long Live Pay Back!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Originally posted by tigermoff

That is not the document in which is being discussed. The document which is spoken about in this thread is called FOREIGN INTERNAL DEFENSE TACTICS, TECHNIQUES, AND PROCEDURES FOR SPECIAL FORCES. You can find the link for this document in the first post.

Yes it is. That's the document in the wikileak page linked to from the link in the first post to which you're referring. That's the only link. If you click on the link to the blacklisted news article in the first post, then click on the link to the wikileak page cited in that article, and then click on the file the wikileak page discusses, that's the only file that opens. I don't know where people are seeing this other document.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the UK link. That should have been made more clear.

EDIT AGAIN: Now the purple header document is completely missing from both wikileak sites. Perhaps they read this thread.

[edit on 12/6/2008 by AceWombat04]

It's link is still working the direct one but they seem to have just pulled the actual link off the wiki page

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Darthorious]

Strange. I don't know whether that lends it more or less credence. As usual, I'm left not knowing what to make of something one way or another. Whether it's real or not, I suppose it isn't saying anything particularly shocking, anyway.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

sounds like you have to choose your friends more carefully buddy , putting money in a bandit ? jeez..i wish i was smart enough to beat a computer designed to empty my pockets...oh , btw i agree with you wholehearedly...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I guess it's all for our own good in the end

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

Depends how you look at it.

I for one don't want people killed just so I can have a few more modcons

BTW I'm in cornwall as well

[edit on 9/12/2008 by budski]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
notice again the trend of intentful depopulation,its so obvious folks,awaken we are being killed by a malevolent force.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There is an another manual posted as of dec 2008 . Document dated sept 2008.

Army Special Operations Forces
Unconventional Warfare
September 2008

secure....__._/wiki/US_Army_Special_Operations_Forces_Unconventional_Warfare,_FM3-05.130,_30_Sep_2008

PDF

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentOrangeJuice
Ok ok calm down.
Where is the evidence, even a small part, that this wasn't just made up by someone who needs to go to the gym?

I'd like to know the same thing.

The article from this outlet states they confirmed it with military sources, but they don't say who? The airman doing hangar watch in NAS Norfolk? Who?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: budski

Is there any way to retrieve this PDF?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: antarcantsignin

This thread is 15 years old.....unfortunately Budski hasn't been around for about 10 years now, which is a shame.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Howdy freeborn gtsy, ahhh no budski? well like myself you just never know who drops in and reads but does not post. a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

OMG! Your post is why I am trying to be here today even though I couldn't seem to sign in under the old name... I fully realize how "old" this thread is ...he he he ... but so many threads need to be brought forward as validation on the intelligence which has always been way ahead of it's time here on ATS...

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: budski

some rich p-rick once said

it is NOT ENOUGH that we must win, but
YOU ALSO MUST FAIL..

and that guy in the pub only demanded payment then
to publically cause a fuss and berate you.
because he is a big D*

NEXT TIME....
tell him youre broke, you cant,..
then kinda loud, ask bartender for another,,,
FOR YOURSELF... maybe even 2
and ignore the ahole

edit on 21-1-2024 by reader110 because: added ending

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Some of you, need to learn how to do a search for yourselves. In other words, stop using Google, it has and is removing these kinds of information. You need to know, how to search unbiased engines.

On page two, I gave the answer.

Meta search;

Are you looking for?

us army field manuals pdf

counterinsurgency field manual pdf

usmc field manuals pdf

counterinsurgency field manual

what is coin counter insurgency

usmc field manuals

us counterinsurgency doctrine

coin army counterinsurgency

cia insurgency manual

joint pub 3 24

mcwp 3 33.5

coin doctrine

Web Results

Army Publishing Directorate
armypubs.army.mil...
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

The U.S. Army and Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual
www.myselfdefensetraining.com...
Original PDF available from www.us.army.mil Additionally, three cited works by permission also omitted. FM 3−24 MCWP 3−33.5 COUNTERINSURGENCY DECEMBER 2006 DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited. HEADQUARTERS DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY Foreword This manual is designed to fill a doctrinal gap.

Web Results

TMENT FT HISWE'LLDEFEND - Joint Chiefs of Staff
www.jcs.mil...
iii SUMMARY OF CHANGES REVISION OF JOINT PUBLICATION 3-24 DATED 22 NOVEMBER 2013 • This publication was validated without change on 30 April 2021. • Deleted the paragraphs that cover operational assessment model and operational assessment steps due to redundancy with Joint Publication 5-0,

FM 3-24 0& 3 - Federation of American Scientists
irp.fas.org...
FM 3-24/MCWP 3-33.5 applies to the United States Marine Corps, the Active Army, Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States, and United States Army Reserve unless otherwise stated. The proponent of FM 3-24/MCWP 3-33.5 is the United States Army Combined Arms Center. The preparing

U.S. GOVERNMENT COUNTERINSURGENCY GUIDE - United States Department of State
2009-2017.state.gov...
January 13, 2009 COUNTERINSURGENCY GUIDE U.S. GOVERNMENT PREFACE In recent years the United States has engaged in prolonged counterinsurgency campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq. It has supported many other friendly governments facing internal subversion around the globe.

FM 3-24
www.armypubs.org...
FM 3-24, also known as Field Manual 3-24, is a comprehensive army publication providing tactics, techniques, and procedures for counterinsurgency operations. The manual was first published by the US Army in December 2006 and has been updated several times since then to reflect changing global security challenges.

The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual
press.uchicago.edu...
An attempt by our military to redefine itself in the aftermath of 9/11 and the new world of international terrorism, The U.S. Army / Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual will play a vital role in American military campaigns for years to come.

FAS Note: This “final draft” of FM 3-24 on Counterinsurgency has been ...
irp.fas.org...
9 This field manual/Marine Corps reference publication (FM/MCRP) establishes doctrine (fundamental princi-10 ples) for military operations in a counterinsurgency environment. It is based on lessons learned from previous 11 counterinsurgencies and relevant combat operations. It is also based on existing interim doctrine, and doctrine

Use different search engines

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join