It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mistery of chemtrails finally discovered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is it guys, we have been waiting for this moment a long time.
This picture is self explaining. I could not believe the truth was so obvious.
here it is thnx to our Australian friends.
www.news.com.au...

[edit on 4-12-2008 by piacenza]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

Glad I'm not parked under that one. Looks like it could get messy.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The real mystery is what a mistery is.

I used to work for the shadow government and I had to put these capsules up the birds' rear-ends so they could create chemtrails. It's true folks

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
killuminati2012 I feel for you, I heard horror stories about you guys. Is it true the worst part was training?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I bet you think you are good, smart, and funny for putting this here don't you?
Although it makes fun of those who believe themselves to have serious health effects from the chemicals sprayed on them.
And you think they are a joke.
Oh but they aren't important are they, you are right?
Psychopath.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentOrangeJuice

Easy now. The OP isn't disrespecting anybody. There's no sense in taking life too seriously. I thought it was a clever picture, and I'm glad piacenza posted it. Let's try not to get defensive and enjoy life for what it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hmmm this is in skunk work it is only some honest humor.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

What are we supposed to do with people who believe stuff with absolutely zero evidence? The tag-line of the site is "deny ignorance", and chemtrailers are embracing ignorance, not denying it. There is no evidence for chemtrails, but metric shedloads for contrails. No chemtrailer has ever managed to get any actual evidence, only "zomg! I saw a plane leaving a trail, and my lack of knowledge of aircraft-induced condensation makes me think it's spraying chemicals!!!111eleventy!!". It's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Nice find - I thought the only chemtrail was those behind a crop dusters – I have to admit I was wrong and the chemtrailers were right after all

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

What are we supposed to do with people who believe stuff with absolutely zero evidence? The tag-line of the site is "deny ignorance", and chemtrailers are embracing ignorance, not denying it. There is no evidence for chemtrails, but metric shedloads for contrails. No chemtrailer has ever managed to get any actual evidence, only "zomg! I saw a plane leaving a trail, and my lack of knowledge of aircraft-induced condensation makes me think it's spraying chemicals!!!111eleventy!!". It's pathetic.

I am thinking that due to your inflated emotion, you don't even know the true meaning of the word ignorance.
You could always choose to go and look it up.
The fact is since we were able to fly in the sky, certain people for one reason or another have been using this technology to dump harmful things upon people without telling them.
Did the government tell the people/soldiers in Vietnam, that what they were dumping all over them was extremelly toxic?
No, they didn't.
How long did it take them to get evidence of this?
Many many years.
And now we know it is a proven thing, the chemicals the government used to defoliate the jungle, were extremelly harmful.
And they new it at the time.
But didn't care.
And they lied about it for a long time.
When troops came home with problems, they said, "Oh no its not from that its something else".
Just like you are saying about chem trails.
And this was not just harmful from direct contact.
But harmful at the genetic level for future generations of offspring.
We are at a stage now in this plastic synthetic world.
That we should only disbelieve something only when we have 100% evidence that it "doesn't" exist.
Not when we have no evidence it "does".
This is due to past lies by the psychopaths who rule us.
And from past adventures on this globe, we have enough proof right now to say that yes, the government would indeed spray harmful chemicals upon its own people.
And not tell them.
So there is your evidence.
The simple fact that they have in the past and would lie to you again, without question.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Pretty funny, shame it wasn't a bull instead of the bird, then it truly would sum up chemtrails

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I think there is something wrong with your text editor you should check it out.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

One word: hypochondria

an excessive preoccupation or worry about having a serious illness

Then blaming contrails from jet aircraft for all your "afflictions" while dismissing all your personal habits just takes the cake.

new topics

top topics

join