It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush to receive 'international medal of peace'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

George Bush to receive 'international medal of peace'

thinkprogress.org

in Washington, D.C. Warren will present President Bush with the first “International Medal of PEACE”.

The “International Medal of PEACE” is given for outstanding contribution toward alleviating the five global giants recognized by the Coalition, including pandemic diseases, extreme poverty, illiteracy, self-centered leadership and spiritual emptiness.
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is so %^(& bizzare, you know its one of those things that have to be true.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thank goodness the medal's for Mr Bush. Imagine if such stuff was awarded to Clinton, or even Mr Obama?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Nobel Peace prize is the same principle. It's given to the people who the elites want the average ignorant individual to like.

All of these "Peace" prizes are completely arbitrary. I mean come on, Al Gore, International Atomic Energy Agency, Jimmy Carter, Kofi Annan, Dalai Lama, all those people done more harm than good.

Was Ghandi awarded the Nobel Peace prize? NO, because the elites did not want him to be an example for the world.

Peace means war.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The PEACE plan stands for: Planting new churches... Equipping leaders... Assisting the poor...Caring for the sick... and Educating the next generation.

It has NOTHING to do with creating peace, the absence of war, etc.

George Bush received some award for doing something with the AIDS initiative, but that is all.

Anyhow, I don't know why he received this award, but if anyone says that the man got an award for making peace without performing the appropriate research, I'll flip a lid. Just kidding.

But seriously, get your facts straight.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
SNIP=======

Dalai Lama, all those people done more harm than good.

EXCUSE me?

mmm I don't think you should have put him in the boat with Carter etc, he certainly is no mass murderer...

A peaceful Monk preaching non violence and Love.

You are slightly confused I think to that one individual.

Don't believe the PRC propaganda or lies. They are very rich you know!
Where's the Dalai Llama gave his £1 million prize money straight to the Tibet Foundation!

No hidden Rolls Royces here my friend.

Was Ghandi awarded the Nobel Peace prize? NO, because the elites did not want him to be an example for the world.

I agree totally with that statement.

Elf
edit for BB Code idiocy still

[edit on 4-12-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Saddam awarded himself the Award for Democracy I believe it was called. I cant find exactly what it was called, i watched it in a documentary about his life and the dozens of palaces he built himself and his family members.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was checking my spelling on a sort of long post on this subject, alas it poofed, has the world gone truly mad? why would anyone give this man an award for contributing to world peace? this man is a psychopath, this man as chief executive has killed millions of innocent people, women and children all over the world, not just in iraq, and sponsers isreal to boot, the problem is, war mongering, it's an old bush family business, re re world war 2 they funded nazi germany, and now they fund germany, there is no caring for humanity, it all about making money, killing people for profit. This man and all of his paternal males should have and should be hung as a public example to the rest of the world, they hung saddam, whom they set up, they hunt ben ladden whom they set up through black ops through the cia against the russians, they, the usa continues to mount black ops throughout the world through blind back doors, recent, the mubaie incident, an excuse now to go into pakistan, blame it on who? give usa an excuse, sorry it does not wash, the dumming of the world continues through the mainstream media and flouride in the water and the pink and blue pills, stay clear or that stuff and do a reality check, assess where you are, stop eating and drinking manufactured crap, go back to cave man or woman mode, watch the skies that they are obscuring, there is something to the left of the sun they do not want us to see, above all, when you think you are going nuts, talk to other people, not on here, but in reality mode, like the person ahead of you in the line up at the supermarket etc. sound simple, well it is, oh and get off that cell phone because that is messing you up big time...cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by voodmon

One day of war is more profitable than a year of peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primo_80
reply to post by voodmon

One day of war is more profitable than a year of peace.

Not to the families who loose loved ones, emotionally or financially as they cant work and contribute to the economy or families anymore.

Not to the healthcare & prisons due to insane and ill injured maimed ex servicemen.

Not to the environmental cost of cleaning up.

Oh sorry you meant to those who have shares in the Arms Manufacturers and the military Industrial Complex, those 10-20% of the population of about 1/5 th of the world?

then you are right in that case for Those financing murder, madness, and death and destruction and chaos.

Sorry got mixed up I thought you were referring to humanity as a Whole or even the majority of the Lucky Westerners.

Oops silly me as the banking rape is showing that does not matter.

Elf

[edit on 4-12-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I mean come on, Al Gore, International Atomic Energy Agency, Jimmy Carter, Kofi Annan, Dalai Lama, all those people done more harm than good.

You're right... that Jesus fellow would have certainly been awarded one... and if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have had the Crusades, the Witch Trials, the Inquisitions, the KKK...

lol.

Really? The Dalai Lama? You think he did more harm than good?
What about Saddam Hussein? He was on the list.
Hitler? He was awarded prizes for pulling people out of poverty, heck, they even awarded him the right to host the Olympics!
The best you could chose was that lot?

I'm hoping you were being sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You people also hvae to realize how liberal the media is. You'll hear every little bad thing he does, blame other things for it, and make stuff up about him.

While you're doing that, the media isn't covering and is ignoring all of the good things he's done.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
GORE got a Nobel Peace Prize for "GLOBAL WARMING" hoax
as we go into another ICE AGE.........hahahaha
NOW THIS.
THATS IT
medals dont mean anything anymore

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

????

HOW CAN ANYONE GIVE THIS MAN A "MEDAL OF PEACE".

This is actually pretty funny.

Fair enough, he might have helped towards the elimination of HIV but peace?

ROTFLMAO.

We could say Herr bush jr is a "piece" of work. Or, we could say he is a "piece" of bovine excrement. But a man of Peace?? This would have to be the ultimate version of government schizophrenia. They really do create their own reality; don't they??

BTW, one scientist that worked at Fort Detrick said that the government created HIV.....

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

It's good to see the Americans still have a sense of humour.
But what has Aids Relief have to do with PEACE?, Nuttin.
And it's the "First" medal to ever be awarded and of all the people
in the World and George W Bush just pops into their heads.

I suppose if he ever ends up at the War Crimes Tribunal he can
always take his medal. Hey Looky here, How can I be guilty of
War Crimes when I gots this here this PEACE of Metal, er....
Medal of er.......PIECE

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by voodmon
I was checking my spelling on a sort of long post on this subject, alas it poofed, has the world gone truly mad? why would anyone give this man an award for contributing to world peace? this man is a psychopath, this man as chief executive has killed millions of innocent people, women and children all over the world, not just in iraq, and sponsers isreal to boot, the problem is, war mongering, it's an old bush family business, re re world war 2 they funded nazi germany, and now they fund germany, there is no caring for humanity, it all about making money, killing people for profit. This man and all of his paternal males should have and should be hung as a public example to the rest of the world, they hung saddam, whom they set up, they hunt ben ladden whom they set up through black ops through the cia against the russians, they, the usa continues to mount black ops throughout the world through blind back doors, recent, the mubaie incident, an excuse now to go into pakistan, blame it on who? give usa an excuse, sorry it does not wash, the dumming of the world continues through the mainstream media and flouride in the water and the pink and blue pills, stay clear or that stuff and do a reality check, assess where you are, stop eating and drinking manufactured crap, go back to cave man or woman mode, watch the skies that they are obscuring, there is something to the left of the sun they do not want us to see, above all, when you think you are going nuts, talk to other people, not on here, but in reality mode, like the person ahead of you in the line up at the supermarket etc. sound simple, well it is, oh and get off that cell phone because that is messing you up big time...cheers

You need to come up for some air from that big left wing propaganda cess pool you are swimming in.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Must be some strange new meaning of the word "peace" I hadn't previously known about. English is such a confusing language.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't care if he's pardoned himself or not, he must be charged and dealt with HARSHLY by international law. May he wear that medal to the gallows. Even if he's just a puppet. And the search should be to expose all those behind the scenes, including the unelected cabal and make them join him in this.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

lol, I always thought that was funny... pardoning himself and his friends... as if that does ANYTHING.

I've got an idea!
I'm going to grab some friends, knock over a few banks, cause a gang war between two neighborhoods, shell a few city blocks into rubble...

... but it's all good, because when the police come, I'll tell them I've pardoned myself and my friends.

Yeah, doesn't sound like reality does it?
At least there are some people left who realize just how far detached from reality Bush is.

Reminds me of a certain historical someone's final few days in a bunker still thinking he's in command of Europe.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is a joke, right? Just like Al Gore w/ his "bought and paid for" Nobel Peace Prize? I'm laughing.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join