It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born into a family/circle of 'ets'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hello

I need some help. I want to stress from the outset that I do not need medication and nor am I a paranoid schizophrenic.

I was born into a family of super-intelligent psychological aliens. I don't know if they are demons, devils, angels or just aliens. But I am the odd one out.

They have shown me in a variety of ways, and on many many occasions that they can read my mind, and hear my thoughts and can watch me through my eyes or in another way.

And now you may laugh at this. But some of the people on tv and on the radio send me messages. They have done their best to molest my mind.

They send me these messages sometimes directly, sometimes through codes such as (YAGD - you are going down). They do this because they know when my brain is receptive to such messages (that's how intelligent they are) and they do it by knowing that I will link either the first or last letters in a series of words.

I live in London. Everyone I've ever met has been an alien or a fake.

I have read a lot lately about the matrix and started to think they enjoy my psychological suffering for loosh. But it still doesn't answer my questions. Why am I the odd one out in the family? Sometimes they make me feel as if the whole world revolves around me, and in my local areas it does.

They torment me with number plates such as fan over and over again, different cars. or TICR this is really cruel when I am suffering.

They torment me in yahoo pool rooms with cryptic IDs. They know how to push my buttons and make me suffer. Every job I've ever had, I've been tormented with subtle or blatant mind games.

I don't know if they are evil or good. I don't know if they are part of an evil conspiracy in the world. But they are 100% alien, as I am 100% human to them.

I hope people believe me and don't mock me. I get tormented on buses by strangers who show me they are in my mind. I get tormented when I go shopping. When I walk to a shop to buy something. It is not paranoia it is reality.

My mother has twice sent me I a d w n a t t and also i a d w y k subhypnotic message. The only two codes she's sent me. Is she saying she's a devil worshipper not a time traveller, is she saying you know I'm a devil worshipper.

Please don't think I'm crazy - have some faith. I just want to know if life is fated, if I chose this somehow before birth, or if I'm just unlucky to be born into this family. All my friends also turned out to be mind readers.

Are they demons, devils, actors, are they energy drainers, are they robotic humans or organic portals? I am so confused.

Every day is hell and the doctors who were supposed to help me not be paranoid just treated me the same way as everyone else. Mind gamnes and cryptic comments.

Don't think I'm talking nonsense or that I need help. Just throw some ideas out there for me please.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
quite frankly im just not sure what to say to something like this

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hi. Welcome to ATS. Interesting read there sir, just a few questions that sprung to mind:

Could you elaborate on the reasons why you seem to be open to these messages?

Why do you find yourself solving these cryptic messages?

But they are 100% alien, as I am 100% human to them.

How are you sure? what can make you catagorically state this? Do you think that maybe you are "alien" and everyone else is normal.
More information would be of use here.

Winc)-)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Lol.

I assure you I am not crazy and that everything I said was true. I totally understand a normal person would think I am schizo and extremely overly paranoid, but it is not true.

I needed to release my thoughts because all this has been going through my mind for a long time.

Aliens that look human but can read minds, hear thoughts, and possibly move through dimensions/and/or somehow know the future are everywhere in my life here in London and always have been.

I'm sure some or many are also on this board

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Aliens that look human but can read minds, hear thoughts, and possibly move through dimensions/and/or somehow know the future are everywhere in my life here in London and always have been.

What can allow you to state this? Do you know something everyone else doesn't? Maybe if you told us how you are open to these messages and have the knowledge to know all this matter, perhaps people might listen and talk sensibly to you. At the moment its a story, background information would be of use.

Winc)-)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Your saying that everyone is a mind reader? Even the doctors you go to visit? Then my guess is that you have psychic abilities if this were to be true, or are just mentally ill. Have these people actually come up to you and said they can read your mind, or are you just perceiving this?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Winc

I have been subjected to so many blatant mind games. I have also had a fair amount of what you could call deja vu - the strongest of which are undoubtedly something to do with magic/time travel or being hypnotised.

There is no doubt in my mind that my family and friends and most people I've known are mind-reading aliens.

I can't give much more examples or information because it would only make me look crazy.

I just want answers. Are they demons, devil worshippers, or just aliens. Am I in the matrix? Is this just a game? Has anyone ever heard of anyone experiencing something similar on this board?

Lol I should never have posted my original post.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Lol I should never have posted my original post.

If you and everyone else did that this site would not be what it is. It would just be nice to have some facts and information to make a best decision mate. You will just get bashed for coming here with a story about mind reading aliens, the matrix, dimensions. Sure thats what everyone loves here but just hold on one second!!!!!!!

From childhood, have you or can you remember anything out of the ordinary? with relation to what your talking about?

I can't give much more examples or information because it would only make me look crazy.

Unfortunately your going to have to if you would like anyones help.

Is there anything else that would classify these people as who you say they are?

Winc)-)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Bashed on this site for talking about mind reading aliens and dimensions! lol!

I don't think anyone can help me anyway.

You are obviously an alien

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You are obviously an alien

Guess that is the attitude you will take. People asking you questions about something that is supposedly happening to you requires answers on your behalf.

Do'nt get flustered, you have come here with a two bit story as it stands and are unwilling to divulge any further information.

You sir, need to reevaluate the situation

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I don't know what more you want.

I have had 1000s of signs through number plates, strangers, family, friends, that they are mind readers, remote viewers, thought hearers.

I know there's a huge secret society of aliens that look human out there.

The messages through radio and the tv may sound far-fetched but what can I do about that? Maybe my tv and radio is not the same as everybody elses, maybe they use recordsings, or maybe they are just superintelligent enough to get through to me while other humans just are hearing a radio conversation or watching their favourite sports channel.

It's all psychology with these aliens. I've asked people for proof of them being able to hear my thoughts and they've shown me that by telling me what number I am thinking of or what I visualised in my head. There's nothing more to it. My first post gave enough examples of their methods.

I just want to know if they are demons or just a type of alien and if anyone else has shared a similar experience.

No offence

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I have had 1000s of signs through number plates, strangers, family, friends, that they are mind readers, remote viewers, thought hearers.

Elaborate on these signs, lets say you walk down to your local corner shop, explain what would happen on the way to "convince" you that everyone around you is an alien??

It's all psychology with these aliens. I've asked people for proof of them being able to hear my thoughts and they've shown me that by telling me what number I am thinking of or what I visualised in my head.

Who are these people? Do you know anyone that cannot ready your mind? If this was happening to me since as long as i could remember i would be not so sketchy and uneducated.
Wait till the subject matter experts arrive, they will give you all the help and info you could want.

Winc)-)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I personally couldn't say whether I've had such dealings. My one incident with a demon (not my name for it but nonetheless...) was dealt with quite simply and that was the end of it. I don't know whether I've had dealings with aliens. How can you know? During meditations, I have seen small, white beings - several of them - but they didn't do anything to me. I have no fear of anything that comes to me in my sleep, during meditations, in the middle of an inexplicably spooky night. It just doesn't matter. Is there something in the approach?

If you were raised by these folks, wouldn't one think you had learned to play their game somewhat? Or is it that they are intensifying their efforts? Perhaps you could ask one to come and chat with me since they can travel freely. I would appreciate the experience myself.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have not been sketchy. Yes it seems everybody I know can read my mind.

What would convince me they are all alien? That they can read my mind. How can I prove that to you? I can't. And I don't need to. You're on a website that's all about aliens and stuff, ufos, so mind reading is hardly something farfetched.

When do the subject matter experts arrive then?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Your situation sounds dire in the extreme. Posting it on these boards may well not have been the best step, in my opinion, if you are truly looking for help.

What makes you believe ATS has the expertise needed to alleviate your situation, or even be able to offer sound, balanced advice?

This is a discussion board.

Does your situation need discussing or changing?
(From your descriptions, I am not sure how you can change your life if everyone around you, in your opinion, appears to be alien or fake.)

There are no real experts here, again in my opinion, when it comes to the subject of this type of "event". There are many who will happily latch on to the themes you have offered for our inspection, as these themes appeal to certain mind-sets and interests.
Be wary.
You will attract replies from those who will insist they are going through the same experiences, and who will go on to litter their posts with fantasy and rhetoric. They will only feul your problem, willingly or not, and not with a mind to making it go away.
If that's what you want, then fine.
You are in the right place.

For what it's worth, this is my 2cent's worth of advice:

I am assuming you are young, possibly in your teens, and that how you are supposed to operate in normal life is pretty much an indecipherable puzzle. That much is clear from your posts. However

that will not last.

Things change. For the better. Believe me. But you have to work at it, and hard, and be willing to accept real help.

You indicated that you have seen medical professionals. You also mentioned, more than once, that we should not consider you crazy or paranoid. We cannot make that assumption from just a few lines of text, though the obvious temptation to do so will sit heavily with some. But saying that, it has to be pointed out that everything you have so far said points towards you labouring under some kind of ongoing, debilitating psychological happening. I'm sorry to say that, but it needs to be said. You have my sympathy, and I say that with great sincerity. The "matrix" you think you are in might be of your own, unknowing creation. Wouldn't it be nice to step outside of it?

You are not surrounded by aliens. No one is reading your mind. It might just feel like everyone is on your case at the moment, but that happens to us all at some point.

If professional help has been offered, take it. There is no conspiracy aimed squarely at you.

But remember above all, you are not, and never will be alone. ATS does offer a good sounding board for such subjects as you mentioned. It also offers a real sense of community, and I honestly think that you will make friends here, strong, solid friends who will constantly be there for you, if you choose to stay.

I'll start it off by hitting the friend button.

This is done with faith in you to be able to see through the fog that's surrounding you.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

If you were raised by these folks, wouldn't one think you had learned to play their game somewhat? Or is it that they are intensifying their efforts?

I don't know what their game is? That's the point. I don't know what I'm dealing with. And I don't know what the point of their game is, or mine.

All I know is they are mind readers, super psychologists, somehow know what I will do next, know how to wind me up, and give me no answers. Only questions. And pain or ignorance.

I don't know why I am the only one in the family who isn't a mind reading alien/alien hybrid.

I want to know if they are demons, devil worshippers, or just aliens.

We are the force of another creation!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thank you for the kind words Beamish.

My best friend's two-day old baby smiled at me the first time I saw her with her eyes closed. My niece, just a few months old, blew her tongue out at me for about 10 seconds, confirming to me that she's an alien.

I know it may sound like I'm in a dire situation - and I am. Everyone around me plays games. I am literally surrounded by super-intelligent aliens, my whole family and everyone I've ever known.

It's a crazy situation. I am 28 not in my teens, and I've been dealing with paranoia like this for a while. I was always a little suspicious and paranoid, but that was life. But recent years I have been tormented.

You mention professional help. My doctors made comments about what I'd done the night before. Some made blatant devil worshipping gestures with their hands to play with my mind. Others showed me they could hear my thoughts and read my mind by doing things like threatening to or actually putting their hands to their noses and pulling them out (I have a big nose).

I am not lying, nor am I crazy. But I am in a horrible situation of no hope, no job, psychological aliens, police that start and stop their sirens according to what I'm thinking and me asking them to do it. It's mental it really is.

I guess I shared all of this to take some of the pressure off of myself but I really do want answers.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hello mate, i will try to ease ur worries if just a little....bear with me

Originally posted by the_choiceless_one
I need some help.

Firstly it's good you are asking as it's not an not easy thing to do when you feel so isolated but you have be prepared to hear what people are saying when you are asking.

I was born into a family of super-intelligent psychological aliens. I don't know if they are demons, devils, angels or just aliens. But I am the odd one out.

Now im not saying they are not but it's easy to feel like the black sheep when other family members have chosen a different path in life or have closer ties to thier parents than another - i should know as i too am the odd one out.

They have shown me in a variety of ways, and on many many occasions that they can read my mind, and hear my thoughts and can watch me through my eyes or in another way.

They prob know you quite well and so it seems like they can second guess your thought's etc esp if they are privately concerned about you as they would be keeping a close eye on you & your behaviour, this would imo be due to the fact that they love you and are worried for you. You may not want to believe me nor trust or even like your parents but what i can pretty much garantee is that they will love you in a way parents do which is usually unconditional and so will only want you to be happy & well etc & even if u feel no one loves u you can always know that your parents do!

I live in London. Everyone I've ever met has been an alien or a fake.

Although im tempted to agree with you i doubt that everyone is. Unfortunately london is a big fast placed, multiculteral city full of people with no time to spare anyone - not that they are bad necessarlily but they may seem unfriendly on the whole. lonely places cities!

I hope people believe me and don't mock me. I get tormented on buses by strangers who show me they are in my mind. I get tormented when I go shopping. When I walk to a shop to buy something. It is not paranoia it is reality.
Have you ever been bullied? serial bullying can cause serious psychological scarring & leaves victim with a condintion known as hypervigilance which bubbles along sub conciously. Do you find the further away you are geographically it gets better? It does for me.

My mother has twice sent me I a d w n a t t and also i a d w y k subhypnotic message. The only two codes she's sent me. Is she saying she's a devil worshipper not a time traveller, is she saying you know I'm a devil worshipper.
Please don't think I'm crazy - have some faith. I just want to know if life is fated, if I chose this somehow before birth, or if I'm just unlucky to be born into this family.Are they demons, devils, actors, are they energy drainers, are they robotic humans or organic portals? I am so confused. All my friends also turned out to be mind readers.

It's unlikely the above is really the case.

I want to stress from the outset that I do not need medication and nor am I a paranoid schizophrenic.
Every day is hell and the doctors who were supposed to help me not be paranoid just treated me the same way as everyone else. Mind gamnes and cryptic comments.

All i can suggest is that if you dont want the doctors to help you & want to try to sort it yourself u have to stop telling them what your going through which may not be the best solution. Are you are have you been into recreational drugs as that can lead to issues such as these, not asking for an answer to that but you will know what i mean (be honest with ur self-difficult i know but often helps).
It can be a very lonely experience going through what your going through and i wish you all the best and hope you get through this my friend. Im not an alien or have not used any cryptic mind stuff in this post, im just a guy who knows what your going through & feels your pain! u2u me if you want. Take care

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

If professional help has been offered, take it. There is no conspiracy aimed squarely at you.

But remember above all, you are not, and never will be alone. ATS does offer a good sounding board for such subjects as you mentioned. It also offers a real sense of community, and I honestly think that you will make friends here, strong, solid friends who will constantly be there for you, if you choose to stay.

I'll start it off by hitting the friend button.

This is done with faith in you to be able to see through the fog that's surrounding you.

Good advice , same here with friend button

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Cropmuncher,

Thanks for trying to help. But everything I've said is true and then some.

Everyhing I've said has been true. Try to open your mind to the possibility that I may be the only non-mind reader in my family, in my circle. That I'm loosh for them, or an experiment or whatever. Everyone I've known of any significance has been a mind-reader.

Look at every word I've said and take it as the truth. It's hard to explain, because even if I used every example in my life, you'd still think I'm crazy or paranoid, or addicted to drugs.

I just want to know what they are (my family/significant people in my life), and what purpose they serve, and why I am the non-mind reader in the 'family'.

Do not think of me as a paranoid schizophrenic clinging onto denial. Think of me as a number 13 in life that is not scared of the truth and is willing to fight it.

My 'family' really are mind-reading 'aliens'. So have been all of my 'friends' and most or all of the people I've met on the internet. I could give hundreds of examples but they would still seem obscure or irrational or paranoid to a normal human.

I am not here to prove that aliens exist. You all know they do. All around the world. And I'm not here to prove I'm not insane. You probably know that deep down too. What I'm saying is the truth.

I just want to know if they are demons, aliens, something to do with the matrix, am I part of a game, why me? lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join