It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Ghost pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
On halloween me and my friends went to a local cemetary (so cliché )
and took some pics. On one of them, you can see two people kneeling down beside a grave (who wern't there at the time of the photo) and on another grave there is some weird light thing emerging.

profile.imageshack.us.../dsc00068up0.jpg

profile.imageshack.us.../cemetaryghosthighlightgn7.jpg

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I see what you mean. The shape does look like 2 ppl kneeling in the upper left of photo. But whether ghosts or trick of the eye, not sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It would probably be more convincing if the photo was in better focus. Weird though.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NATRAsleep

Hey there NATRAsleep.
Interesting pics, but it was the 2nd one that caught my attention ... very reminiscent of one I took myself back in August.

I was training-up a new investigator for my paranormal investigation group W.I.S.P.S - and the local churchyard was my location of choice for her first trip out. The camera I used was a very basic Packard Bell - 2.0 mega pixel, with no fancy settings etc. So imagine my surprise when I uploaded the pictures taken that night and found one that appeared to display 'thermal imaging' !!!

The blue = cold spot, shows the side-view shape of the grave directly in front of the bench we were sitting on (e.g headstone and grave-bed).

The red = hot spot, shows some kind of energy forming above the soil.

The white = intense heat at the heart of the energy source.

You will also notice a fainter version of this to the left of the picture (less clear). The interesting thing about this is that prior to the photograph being taken we had contacted two female spirits (when calling-out), and one had been a lot stronger than the other (coincidence ? who knows).

The photo's taken either side of this shot showed no signs of thermal imaging effects whatsoever. If you'd like to read the full report and see the other pictures taken that night just click the link to my website in my signature below this post and go to the 'W.I.S.P.S' page.

Woody

[edit on 29-11-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

cool, thanks for the post. the photo's that were taken were used with a mobile phone i think it was 2 or 3 mega pixels.
strange pic btw.

top topics

join