It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars photo leaked - wood found on mars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

NASA Mars photo leaked - wood found on mars!

thecrit.com

Someone at NASA released a photo that they shouldn’t have, a picture of a piece of timber the size of a railroad tie, a photo that could get someone killed. There is no mistaking that the object in the print below is a piece of wood. NASA claims that Mars is a desert planet with no life at all. NASA lies, repeatedly.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
HELLO!

Link to pic: marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

quote "Where would a piece of timber this size come from? There are vast forests on Mars, ones that are kept from the public. This piece of wood looks like it floated to its present location, being partially sunk in the soil. The ground around it is very interesting. Notice the flat rock formation of the soil and the crevices in between them. Does this look familiar? It appears to be the bed of a dried up pond. There had to be a significant amount of water in this area, water high enough to lift that railroad tie sized piece of timber and float is perhaps several miles. The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter showed that vast regions of the Red Planet have been altered by floods. This dried pond effect should come as no surprise."

wZn

thecrit.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-11-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i made the same thread lol nice find

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I should be saying WOW !!!
but really I'm not shocked that

A.NASSA has told us lies

B.That we the sheeple are told total BS about other life and what has really happened over pass history of our planet and others.

I guess i'm just desensitized now about this kinda thing

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
it could just as easily be a piece of rock,would love to see a colour picture of it. Maybe it's an intergalactic splinter,or when,in 1967 the Caber Tossing Champion of Loch Ness,Jock McNessie (who was blatently Nessie in disguise) tossed the caber into space.

sty

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It looks machined to me.. they would say it is a pice of rock , yaya.. a pice of rock that once was a form of wood, machined into the shape we see.. the little corner below seem to also have the same size..
well, I would be curious what NASA will have to say about this ..

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
the little corner below seem to also have the same size..
Good spot!!

it certainly does look like a submerged shape very simular to that anomoly.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Umm...That is clearly a rock...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This thread is a example of being a waste for ATS. The picture isn't from Mars. The picture is so fake in everyway. I just wish that people would STOP posting this sort of poo.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This definitely looks like petrified wood to me

not only does it look like petrified wood, .. it looks like a plank, (in other words.... a cut piece of wood)

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This thread is a example of being a waste for ATS. The picture isn't from Mars. The picture is so fake in everyway. I just wish that people would STOP posting this sort of poo.

..... and that's why it's on the official nasa website right?

and if it isn't from mars where is it from?

if you're going to "debunk" something... don't be so "bunk" about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If you look closely you can see track marks up to the object, so they must have gone in for a closer look.

what is the bright object showing above the piece of timber?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The image is quite old. There is an existing thread on the topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

join