It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the real GOD please stand up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In the 3 major religions of the day, Jew, Christian, Islam, they all speak of a singular creator God to us all. However depending upon who you're talking to this God is the same God as that God unless that "God" doesn't mesh with their "God" of their religion. It can all seem quite confusing and one must wonder why.

Why is it that these "God"s contrast and contradict eachother if they are the same "God"? Sure we could rush to the answer "Because they are imaginary friends", but that's about as useless as another religion.

The truth of the matter is that there is a singular focal point of a creator God but that understanding is so far off the animalistic mind tendancy that when men get a finger upon God they spawn that insparation into another religion of animalistic natured "Our God" be it christian, jew, islam, black, read, blew.

There is a back story to why this all is, but it's well lost in the documents that became the books of religions.

I wish the Real God would just stand up.

We are all brothers and sisters and that creative focalization point is Our Father. God, isn't fully graspable by the human mind. That doesn't mean man should alow himself to fill in the wholes with nationalistic bullsnilt.

AMEN?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Any one warding off an evil against theirself, is God since good wards off evil coming against. Not ward off evil, but evil against, where it is fact says it's affecting you the bothersome way. What against you that bothers you may not bother another. So each warding off the evil against theirself, is God or God's will. If God's will is not to ward off evil coming against it, then the will is a busted will.

The moment I ward off evil coming against myself, is me my own God moment.

Every thing much inside the bible is spelling out a moment per individual when the moment is enacted, usually when called for how you determine better. And we can be yet multiple moments.

Besides, if you think God is inside you, then you should use the power of God, or else, why the hell would you think God is inside you if God doesn't do anything for when you could use the power of God?

Like an attacker attacking you, you sure will ward them off how you can for a good cause. Is that not warding off an evil against yourself?

So if God aint doing jack how you see it, then it means you aint doing jack. See a bumb begging for food, and you think it's evil how the bumb is left, then um do something to ward off the evil come against in your mind about the bumb! Any thing that bothers you is an evil come against you. It should be yet seen an alone matter since you only experience what you experience.

You see a leader bothering you how you see them doing other ppl, then do something to ward off the evil come against! Nothing more pure than how you alone deem something, reguardless of what others dont deem the matter.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Arguments about god are generally between believers and non-believers.

Arguments between religions, sects, churches, denominations usually stem from the belief in prophets and/or the interpretations of those prophets. Which is selfishness. Thinking only they and their ilk can know truth.

Why? Because prophets and their followers are human.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

new topics

join