It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looping current through your head with a coat hanger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've always been able to do that, since I was very young - a very strange physical sensation right between the eyes when something is pointed close to that area. I always just assumed it was the tension and anticipation caused by an object approaching the face.

I wonder if it still works if you don't know when the object is getting close, like if you close your eyes and ask someone else to point at your forehead? The fear of looking like a right prat has always prevented me from carrying out this experiment.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've tried this a few times and the sensation I felt was odd. I'm not sure if it was just antisipation (like someone else said). I also tried a Mechanics magnet wand (looks like a radio antenna with a magnet on the end to fish screws out of places in the engine that you cant reach with your hand) and got more of a "tingly" sensation which made me feel like I was gonna sneeze. Kinda like when the sunlight hits your face in the morning, but not as intense.

Anyway, just out of curiositiy, the thought of spontainious (sp?) human cumbustion came to mind.
Could this possibly cause spontainous human combustion? I know nothing about the phenomonon which is why I ask.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I dunno, but something about current going through my head doesn't sound very appealing....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join