It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser 54 year old woman.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am not sure where to post this, but I happened to see it and didn't run across it in any of the other forums. Here is the police, out to protect and server, tasering yet another victim.

www.wkowtv.com...

Is this really warranted for someone sitting in the wrong seat at a football game???? The article doesn't really go into much detail about the actions of the lady, but I hardly believe that she posed any real threat to them.

Good luck to Wisconsin continuing to get donations from her!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Not surprised, pigs will be pigs.

Unfortunately the video isn't clear enough to see the actions and faces involved. Otherwise it would've been perfect to warrant the firing of officers involved.

Then again it says a video may be released next month.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You're right, the video doesn't show a clear view of what is happening in this situation. I guess a few people will get to keep their jobs over this incident, even though a petition is being signed by onlookers about the conduct of those officers involved. Perhaps the video needs time to be edited? *shrug*

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Personally I interpret the second amendment as giving the witnesses to this crime to be able to act at their discretion when the incident happened. act against the police who are clearly abusing their authority given to them by the very same people they are assulting. honestly the second amendment is there to allow the people to stop this sort of crime. a pistol to the back of the cops head would stop this sort of thing right away. Seriously if I were there I 'd probably be tasered too for attacking the assulters (police) and defending the woman. It's my right according to the second amendment to defend the people from a corrupt authority figure with the use of violent force. these criminal police need to be put back in their retard cage. and why on earth did we slowely let the police of our country get this unprofessional.

isn't there a law about escallation of force or is it just a noble idea. and why are the police generally largely in disregard of this law. maybe we should remind them about other laws. like the laws of physics. teach them some respect.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ridiculous...
I can't wait until a cop gets too 'heavy handed' in the wrong place and at the wrong time, and gets him/her self hospitalized for doing things like this.

Maybe then they will start to get it through their thick little heads that they are our servants, and this type of action will not be tolerated.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Tasers are coming to Britain...lol....wont last 5 months with health and safety....Nice avatar american, who is this Ashley D? and now i search i see she be a bit evangelicalllyish.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Solomons]

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Solomons]

top topics

join