It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH: Lame Duck, Cooked Goose or Turkey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, here we are, we're at the final count down. I've seen all kinds of Bush comments over the past year or two. Some say Bush will become a dictator of the USA. Some say Bush will get the USA so deep intrenched in war their will be no escape.

The clock is ticking, the hourglass is running out of sand.

Is Bush a lame duck, a cooked goose or just a Turkey?

Will Bush fulfill anything I've heard people say about him in these his last weeks?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I guess time will tell, I've even posted a few. Not to say I believed them, but anythings possible. I know I wouldn't put it pass him to do so. If he does anything he has got to Jan.20th.2009............And that is a little ways off with all that is happening in our country.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
[sarcasm] Now lets see... The Supreme court rules Obama is Not eligible. The Black Muslims trained as troops by Muslims of America stage multiple terrorist attacks across the country. Martial law is called by Bush. Bush crowns himself Emperor for life using an executive order. Do I have that right?[/sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I read the sarcasm opening statement but your statement was so shockingly acute for a "consparcy theoriest" statement that I for a second forgot you were being sarcastic! Glad you enclosed the statment in an end sarcasm tag or I was just about to cry/laught/pull out my hair.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I read the sarcasm opening statement but your statement was so shockingly acute for a "consparcy theoriest" statement that I for a second forgot you were being sarcastic!

Thanks for the belly laugh. I admit I did use facts, except I do not know what the Supreme court will rule yet. The rest of course is the Absolute truth.

top topics

join