It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Man Standing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Over the past year, I have seen several groups, and countless peoples speak in overly and overtly generalized terms of the governmental bodies not doing right by the people. I have seen conspaircies from near clear logic to compleat and utter loonacy.

Out of everything I have seen, I've not seen a single statement of a "better way". This makes me understand that those that would topple the governments of the world don't want you to know their plans for after this eventuality or better yet the are gleefully stupid of the need for such a plan to be in place after.

Although I'm sure several people have a "plan" they feel will work and that would be implicated after such a event, I know no plan they have would be sound enough. Soon, and again, everyone would break down to fighting eachother and the ruler would be the last man standing.

I'd love to hear the plans, but I don't think there are any. This is the conspiracy of the last man standing theory.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You want a plan? I for one will be putting all of my efforts into helping these people:

www.thevenusproject.com

You cannot argue me out of it, so there is no point in trying.

You can check out this website as well:

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I too have a plan. It is called the United States Constitution. To get back to its original intent would be my dream. Do away with the greed, corruption of the elected officials, and plan for world domination and just get back to the true meaning of that document. "Life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness".

The sad part is, at this late date, the only way to return to what our Founding Father's intented would require alot of blood.

"The tree of Liberty oft requires watering of blood"

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by omega007

So your plan is to deny other's of their right to life liberty and the persuits of happiness? Because that's what you're telling me here and now. Greed, athought morally wrong to YOU might not be found morally wrong to another. Who's Life Liberty and persuit of happiness are YOU talking about, because it isn't everyones.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have a group of Anarchist friends who have promised to protect and house and feed me should anything terrible happen. I've got my own personal plan, at least.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have a better one its called the Articles of Confederation our legitimate constitution that everybody forgot about and actually revising it instead of getting rid of it to make the US Constitution

[edit on 26-11-2008 by kvaniu]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kvaniu

I agree completely and absolutely..........Articles of Confederation would be far better.........I bow to your insight.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

So your plan is to deny other's of their right to life liberty and the persuits of happiness? Because that's what you're telling me here and now. Greed, athought morally wrong to YOU might not be found morally wrong to another. Who's Life Liberty and persuit of happiness are YOU talking about, because it isn't everyones.

Why would you not even read the posts above before you make such an ignorant statement?

The venus project as 1 poster mentioned, is the ENTIRE plan for after the governments collapse. Its solutions are unmatched by any other plan currently out there for discussion and the movement behind it is growing rapidly. www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Then, the 2nd poster mentions how he would simply like to get back to the Constitution. That means, listen to it EXACTLY how it is written. Today, the constitution holds the same value as that paper money in your pocket, or the numbers on the screen at your online banking website. The constitution, when strictly adhered to is a great way to have a free society, but since the inception of the federal reserve there hasn't been such a thing as freedom.

Now can you please read your post again "So your plan is to deny other's of their right to life liberty and the persuits of happiness? Because that's what you're telling me here and now. Greed, athought morally wrong to YOU might not be found morally wrong to another. Who's Life Liberty and persuit of happiness are YOU talking about, because it isn't everyones."

And then just tell me how ONE sentence of it, relates to anything the first 2 replies said. Thanks, and please read posts before blasting them.

new topics

top topics

join