It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choice: Life after Death or UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I asked this question of my children the other day (the older two not my 8 yr old :lol
and the question was:

What would you rather see undeniable, perfect proof of. A UFO or life after death? It doesn't really matter in the end what kind of proof you would require, but it would have to absolutely undeniable to most people, but especially yourself.

I answered my own question by stating that I'd want undeniable proof of life after death, as I'm confident that there is already life on other planets, and if they want to vacation here... that's up to them
. Either way, it's a bit of a frivolous question but one that I like asking
So what would you want? Life after death proof or absolute UFO proof?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Life after death. You are dead a very, very long time, actually for eternity.And in this long afterlife I am sure you will have plenty of time to figure out the truth about UFOs. If you don't, you may be to stupid to have any use for the truth about UFOs anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I would definitely want to know that there's life after death. sebarud is right that you could use the afterlife to learn about things you didn't learn during your life. And you'd have eternity to do anything! Everything would be good.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Life after death for sure.

And be sure to check out dimethyltryptamine, the pineal gland, and research done by Rick Strassman.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
life after death obviously.. unless the UFO takes me up to outer space n shiz.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
UFOs, definitely!
I'd love to get to know beings from other planets,
and learn about other ways of life, other philosophies.

Life after death I already know about, thanks to an irresponsible dentist who gave me a second injection of a general anaesthetic when the first didn't knock me out, and then forgot to turn the laughing gas down.

I look forward to going back to the wonderful place I went to for good, and not because I don't love living.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have known cases where people have seen ghosts. So there is an after life. The main thing is that unless someone dies we cannot expereince after life, also the ghosts that we see could be some aliens in some strange form, possibly from another planets

There is a Drake equation that predicts that there are atleast 10000 advanced civilizations in our milky way. No surprise then that aliens are visiting us!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Both, I think that maybe they are connected in some way. Sometimes I think maybe aliens are the angels written about in the Bible. I do believe in God, I just think things are not always the way we are told.

new topics

top topics

join