It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Another Planet? From Another Dimension? From The Future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Or do they come from cities at the bottom of the oceans? Or perhaps they were the original inhabitants of the planet, living inside the "hollow Earth"? There are a lot of conjectures around about just where aliens come from. I'm just going to guess...all of the above.
I mean, why not? Why does it have to be either/or? Maybe they're all right.

I'd like to hear what you think.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

I don't know. That's what I think.

I also think that at this point, time travelers is a much better "explanation" for more UFOs than aliens from space. But there's no good evidence that even hints that one of those options is better than the other. "I don't know" still trumps them all.

Otherwise, I tend to think that space and time are not as linear and solid as they seem, and that consciousness (as a Heisenbergian observer) is an extremely important component in the equation. Where and when I am in the universe is very dependent on my being alive and having the universe exist. Unfortunately, along with that, I find that human perception, including my own, is extremely limited.

Perhaps these things, UFOs, are other kinds of consciousnesses that have figured out a way to apparently move through different aspects of a greater reality, and temporarily appear in this one, in a different way than we can understand. Maybe their machines allow them to "will" themselves into different points in space and time by shifting them semi-physically to those points. But we don't have the scientific or mental framework to understand how.

But hey. Maybe they're alien bugs from outer space. However, I find that idea to be incredibly unimaginative. We really don't need to find another planet with creatures on it that are pretty much like us. I find that prospect incredibly boring. Most of us don't even want to bother with our fellow humans. Such a planet would end up being just another batch of people we'd ignore.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

the only scenario that I would really be adverse to being true is that whole Dulce D.U.M.B.(Deep Underground Military Base) thing. You know, where they keep humans in vats or something and eat them a little at a time or something horrific like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Or do they come from cities at the bottom of the oceans? Or perhaps they were the original inhabitants of the planet, living inside the "hollow Earth"? There are a lot of conjectures around about just where aliens come from. I'm just going to guess...all of the above.
I mean, why not? Why does it have to be either/or? Maybe they're all right.

While it is fun to speculate on the origins of this phenomenon if it is indeed alien-driven, I also think it is pointless. We should first worry about proving what is behind the phenomenon before we start speculating about whether it comes from another planet or a hollow Earth.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
To me, the best bet is that they are from other planets. That explanation sits much better with me than the inter-dimensional theory. At least inter-planetary beings would be, in theory, bound by some of the same scientific laws that we humans are. In other dimensions, you might as well forget everything that we know, and that's an usettling thought to say the least if you ask me.
If it were up to me, however, they would be from the future. At least time travelers would have some sense of familiarity with us.
While it's neat to entertain the idea that they are from beneath the sea or the inside of the Earth, it's my opinion that we would have much better knowledge of them if they were from the same planet that we are.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

What's behind the phenomenom? You mean, perhaps the illuminati? Or are you of the demon/interdimensional being mindset? Or a false flag operation on the part of the military using engineered biological entities that the military created(the grays)?

[edit on 11/25/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MEAT10AF

Keep in mind it may not be just one of those options. It may be a combination of scenarios.
I'm not too keen on the hollow Earth thing, though some of the reasonings I've read on the subject seemed pretty well thought out

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What's behind the phenomenom? You mean, perhaps the illuminati? Or are you of the demon/interdimensional being mindset? Or a false flag operation on the part of the military using engineered biological entities that the military created(the grays)?

Well, if you want to get complicated about it, then sure, why not? I just meant whether there was an intelligence driving it or whether there is a more mundane explanation.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just hate the hollow earth theory... the rest is fine. They can come from wherever they want, just SHOW UP. Make a mass-landing on all main capitals of the world... I want to wake up to a GREAT EVENT... (I did wake up to 911)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
probably all of the above. From my experience, the truth is profoundly as strange as any fiction can encompass, and at the depths of it, much much more so.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Great Guess

I believe we first must get rid of this "alien" idea. That word is so disrespectful to 'people' or 'beings' that have done more for this planet than 'modern man'. "aliens are rare". But there are others. There are all kinds of beings or others. Insects are the first species to make sound on this planet, and they have adapted and evolved remarkably, I believe there is even an insectoid out there. There are tons of different intelligent/conscious life forms. Some how some way I believe there is at least one descendant or offspring of each race/species in our local universe, present on earth.

To answer the big question, I believe they come from all directions, even locations that cant even be considered directions (within,nowhere). This should be the million dollar question, "why is earth so special to every species". I bet we have historical accounts for every species out there. We know of so many residents of this dimensions and others (the light, the shadow people,Insectoids,greys,oranges,the dream people,animals,accounts for more than 8 constellations(that is just off hand). This is scary right here. I believe there is even a whole species dependent on our reality and experiences. They need us to experiences a more elaborate meaning and understanding. Very similiar if not indentical to the matrix.
The mass landing thing is a bit out landish(no offense). This is the one thing I might agree with the gov on, most of us arent ready. If we were to even accept the idea of others we have to rewrite everything and some of the greatest scholars and heroes will look like idiots. I can just think of a very touchy subject that could put needles under most researchers skin, "time". If we were to learn the true nature of time and how it has been manipulated before we began to "remember"again, we will be dumb-found. We really have not a clue, trust me on that.
I believe we should not leave the planet or even look out there. That isnt safe at all. If we really want some real enlightening answers, check through the ashes and rubble of the sacred places. One might come to the conclusion that your DNA history and ancestory is totally opposite to what is "taught"....Then one will really understand our understanding and current state of being is a hostage to a very dangerous ALIEN(literally a malicious alien being). One that must propagate falseness and deception. Leading people to forget anything true, and believe anything they want you to. Here is some proof, ask someone "do you believe in UFO's" and they will answer "No" before you have time to inhale again. The trick thing to the question is, I bet automaticaly, as if were instinct, they applied the image of flying saucers(probably the wobbly ones at that). That is a taugt instinct from false knowledge. Everyone knows what those are about. Do you really think we will be able identify every object? No way, not even with technology. There are some pretty unique animals from "old time" that would by definition be UFO's and OSO's.
The automatic association is proof, earths history teaches us very different truths than that of so called "modern man".
great post
--peace-love--

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Okay.

So if I get you right...all of the animals and insects on earth are decendants of life forms from other worlds. Is this one of those things you "some how some way" believe? Seriously your view of how things are is just as valid as others I have read. I appreciate your thought provoking post...but examine how you came to these conclusions. I suspect it 'feels right' to you and feels like the truth but is that enough to base an opinion on. I certainly appreciate your search for the truth.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Thanx for your kindness.

All life forms are evolving on Earth. Im am trying to say that there is a representative for every "entity" or "genetic group". Even flowers themselves. According to the scientific community, the Earth was only green, "and suddenly....out of nowhere", the earth adapts/evolves flowers. Im not saying a dinosaur is an "alien". Im trying to say these "genetic families" have representatives.

If you follow scientist, they always get to this point, "and the intellegent pyramid builders, mysteriously arrived, out of nowhere". Bees-out of nowhere, flowers, Man, Conscioiusness,birds dna similiar to dinosaurs. So according to the scientific understanding, dinos mysteriously morphed into birds in the blink of an eye.

Ask your average paleontologist who is familiar with the phylogeny of vertebrates and they will probably tell you that yes, birds (avians) are dinosaurs. Using proper terminology, birds are avian dinosaurs; other dinosaurs are non-avian dinosaurs, and (strange as it may sound) birds are technically considered reptiles. Overly technical? Just semantics? Perhaps, but still good science. In fact, the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of birds being the descendants of a maniraptoran dinosaur, probably something similar (but not identical) to a small dromaeosaur

I come to this conclusion by just simply looking around at hardcore evidence. Lets not use common animals because they are pretty domesticated, and we have removed there individuality as an entity.
Look at some of the deep sea deep junge animals who are as they were, no tampering. The beetle I believe can lift up to 100 times its own body weight. That is a remarkable trait, that is shared amongst the beetle family. Humans, nowhere close. Just look at their skeleton from a bugs point-of-view, some insects appear indomitable. The ants are perhaps one of the most significant "creatures" we have on our planets. I would love to meet the "gods" of their genetic family. The Hopi speak quite eloquently on this subject(the ant people).
My beliefs are rooted in the soil of research. If I was going off of "it feels,and feeling" I would make radical claims like, "and overnight they just appeared".

Theories are temporary crutches to ones misunderstanding. The more one walks on those grounds the more one will find himself/herself crippled by erroneous colors that refuse to shade into a picture. The universe is, as it is. the universe, is...
Thanx ms. smarty for reading my ramblings

new topics

top topics

join