It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN UFO Stories! Looks Good!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
CNN NEW STORY!

Another step toward Full Disclosure is been/being broadcast on CNN

Aircraft carrier sized UFO takes off leaving a jet as if it was standing still.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
think that link's borked mate

takes me to a video about a flood.

but it's fine now

[edit on 25/11/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yes, but I edited it!

This has has 2 responces and has been edited collectivly about 7 times!

What do you think of this news story?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I've got no sound here at work,so I'll have to reserve comment until i get home tongiht

thanks for posting it though,I';m sure it's kosher. Pilot accounts usually are,as they know what they're looking at when it comes to the sky.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wtf... the MSM has been playing up lately and playing some rather.. controversial stuff.

Something weird is up lately! Happening more and more, things like financial truth also coming out on MSM. Flouride documentary shown on local tv here in NZ, people are talking about it.

Seems like a very weird 'buzz' around in the world of late.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Yeah, something is on the wire.

Very exciting!

That's why it is great to keep everyone with the heads up on this messageboard.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes those reports are nice and balanced.I like the way CNN is playing this not as a joke like they use to do.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
Yes those reports are nice and balanced.I like the way CNN is playing this not as a joke like they use to do.

Yeah, CNN is a business new channel. You have to keep in mind there are many perspectives when it comes to such topics. "News" on local stations are not so much about happenings as they are about ratings. Such like FOX only care about the numbers not the reality nor integraty of a story. Such is one of a pile of foolishnesses we have to deal with in this world.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Another day and another story on CNN

Roswell Revisited

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have been following their stories all week. They have shows on every night this week about UFO's and I am thrilled!! I think we are being slowly disclosed to, myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'll admit, I have not seen a UFO* (that I am aware of) so I have been a pretty big skeptic. The thing is that all week I have been seeing these stories on the main page on CNN and I kept wondering 'is this desensitization'?

I cannot make heads or tails about it. I wonder if CNN is trying to distract everybody from the economic ####storm or if there is another reason CNN keeps putting UFO info on the site. Perhaps it is the first step toward disclosure? Perhaps there is an 'event' in the near future and they need to warm people up to the idea that these may exist?

Maybe it is simply good ratings as of late?

It is interesting to see MSM suddenly hopping on the UFO bandwagon though. It does make one wonder if something is in the works.

*I live in NYC. Just about 10 days ago I was walking near Columbus Circle / Time Warner building and I looked up to see 4 hazy lights. 3 were in a triangle, the fourth was off one of the corners. The haze made it look like the lights were behind clouds but it was clear out. Nobody else on the street noticed and I was certain my phone would not be able to pick it up since there is so much light at ground-level. I did think it was odd, but then went on my way dismissing it as reflected light in the sky.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

You make a good point. I've never seen a UFO story on the CNN main page ever day for a whole week. They are posting the segment from the previous day on the front page of cnn.com daily.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
While it's certainly a plausible to consider the daily delivery of UFO related stories on CNN as something more than a ratings gambit, it's highly unlikely.

Assuming the government has anything to disclose, CNN is not the network I believe they would enlist as a partner. Mostly because of ratings, CNN doesn't get 1/10 the viewers a big broadcast (non cable) network like NBC, ABC or the current leader, Fox gets. Matter of fact CNN is number 17 out of the top 20 cable networks. Not a good place to be considering ESPN is number one followed closely by USA Network.

I am pretty confident that CNN is trying to move up the ratings ladder and they have discovered that this topic is a good pull.

$0.02

edit to add data source link: tvbythenumbers.com...

Springer...

[edit on 11-26-2008 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
While it's certainly a plausible to consider the daily delivery of UFO related stories on CNN as something more than a ratings gambit, it's highly unlikely.

Also consider this is the last week of the November sweeps period. And consider that this is Thanksgiving week; CNN may be trying to pull in viewers during a time when viewership may be lower due to the holiday.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i have been watching it on cnn through out the week and thought maybe to post something here on it. Then i noticed how in between the anchor and the clip they are goofing around and giggling every time they say UFO or Alien.
they even came back from a commercial and the camera man was flying around a little disk on a string. they don't take it seriously. Perhaps they are embarrassed and need to joke around to show the world "look this is for fun.''
they never cover it like they would any other mystery investigation. Always a chuckle giggle or personal joke thrown in while reading from the teleprompter.
i'm waiting for a breaking news story where their facial expressions and body language express they believe what they are reporting.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
i have been watching it on cnn through out the week and thought maybe to post something here on it. Then i noticed how in between the anchor and the clip they are goofing around and giggling every time they say UFO or Alien.

If anything, the only things that are being disclosed is that the media is still a bit embarassed by this topic, and that some believers want a confirmation of their beliefs so badly they will grasp at the slightest of straws, in hopes it may mean disclosure.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

yes...disclosure would not be happening without some known future event. My feeling is that the US and other governments have been told to prepare us, because there is going to be a formal introduction soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
My feeling is that the US and other governments have been told to prepare us, because there is going to be a formal introduction soon.

If I had a nickle for every time I heard that, and nothing came to pass...I'd have a lot of nickles...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Another day, and another video offering from CNN, althought this one might be less then the two before.

Beam Me Up Scotty

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Some disclosure - almost any exposure is fine, BUT...

...What I'd like to know is why in Hell must they ALWAYS begin these "news" segments with a bunch of snickering and giggling?

I don't care what news show or network it is, if it's a MSM segment, you can bet the first few seconds will ALWAYS be this childish banter about "spooky aliens" and the ridicule factor implying that any serious interest is the realm of "crackpots".

Amazingly, the latest CNN segments included, the actual reporting commentator shrugs off this giggle and snicker nonsense and just jumps right in to his story.

But, just as predictably, when he's wrapping it up, we pan back to our anchor-host team which immediately launches into that juvenile snickering again.

Pathetic... *sigh*

[edit on 11/26/2008 by Outrageo]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join