It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of talk no action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am new to ATS, for 6 months I have read the threads and have noticed that there is alot of talk and little action. If the NWO is true and the NAO will come about in 2010, then we have very little time to act, and get organzied. I for one am willing to fight I fight for bush in Iraq and will fight for the real threat to our country if there really is one. I am not smart enough yet to organize a massive army, I am on the other hand smart enough and capable of leading a sqaud of soldiers in to combat. If you people are ready to be more then keyboard warriors then lets get serious about it. Lets us organzie the sheep into a fighting force one that NWO/NAO will have a hard time taking on and be a force of Americans/ Canadians/Brits then noone would dare stand in our way. I live in southwest Ohioand am looking forward for to preparing for the upcomming war (if there will be one) Homeland secuirty said it best "Be Prepared". Lets stop talking and get busy, contact me if you are willing and able..... [email protected]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

These 'Call To Action' and 'Time to Overthrow the Government' threads need to stop

Recruitment and organization for any sort of cause is against the T&C.

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

www.abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Not gonna happen, let the NWO do their job, they have already won. I don't understand the whole concept with people uprising nationwide. What do you do then? Life in that situation would suck more than it already does today. We're getting close to seven billion folks on this planet, the only thing we seem to be good at is killing each other over dumber and dumber reasons.

The NWO has provided you with all the distractions you need and keeps giving you more options every day, just enjoy the show and play along.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

Not gonna happen, let the NWO do their job, they have already won. I don't understand the whole concept with people uprising nationwide. What do you do then? Life in that situation would suck more than it already does today. We're getting close to seven billion folks on this planet, the only thing we seem to be good at is killing each other over dumber and dumber reasons.

The NWO has provided you with all the distractions you need and keeps giving you more options every day, just enjoy the show and play along.

You are so correct! Keep a low profile, work your way out dept (when you are in dept you are the slave) stock pile food and keep you enemy close!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by guliver

I'm not sure if we're on the same page here. Lets say in a nation of 300 million +, there actually is a nationwide uprising and if it works, then what? No one will agree on anything with what to do next and how to do it best. We would be in a bigger mess than we already are in today, there is now win win situation. You can't just think how it will effect life in the area where you live but how it will effect the lives of everyone nationwide. A nationwide uprising is a bad idea, you can't win. This is still the greatest country in the world, only problem is we are run by a bunch of greedy & corrupt buttholes and the moronic masses of this country actually buy into their crap over and over and over again. Other than that, life here really isn't that bad.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Check if your water supply is fluoridated and if it is prepare a presentation for a city hall meeting to bring up the idea of stopping it.

Tell them fluoride may kill germs that cause tooth decay
but it also kills people that cause ruinous lawsuits.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

These 'Call To Action' and 'Time to Overthrow the Government' threads need to stop

Recruitment and organization for any sort of cause is against the T&C.

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

www.abovetopsecret.com....

again people read what they want to, I never said we should overthrow ANY ELECTED GOVERNMENT, Elected governments are the will of the people, I am saying that if NWO/NAO is forced onto us we should be ready to fight and we should organize to do just that. However, if by some chance that a majority of the people wish to elect these powers then I would have no choice but to follow it. Also if you notice I diddnt say that the NWO/NAO exist but more of a what are we going to do about it if we are freaking forced into this mess, stick your head back into the clouds.

top topics

join