It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to Surpress the Truth & Homosexuality

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Whereas love truly listens to another, and credits them with self knowledge and ability to share the truth about their experience, and we're really here to LEARN from each other's experiences, not control and mistreat others due to ancient scriptures that misconstrue God to begin with. If your book and scriptures take away the equal rights of another person whom science has already began to unravel the mystery of, then put the book away. Its a sin against God to use it against a real person, who is God's creation.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
RuneSpider

moocowman

Didn't Jesus say something similar to this....oh.no.wait.....I'm thinking of,'love thy neighbour as i have loved you.' Very easy to confuse the two.

Or perhaps the jesusgod was just refering to the naked young men he would spend the night with.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by moocowman]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow! This is the kind of statement that has been used to justify the murder of millions of people in the world. It is vile hatred, with misinterpreted religion as its support. This individual is mentally ill, and probably a closet-homosexual.

What surprises me is that this site, which presumably has the goal of revealing shadow government plots that are a detriment to the people who pay their very salaries, would not moderate such a post and delete it.

It discredits this entire site. What's up Jim?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Bigwhammy,
Thank you for posting this commentary and videos. What can I say except 'you have hit the nail right on the head.' I believe and have been sounding the alarm at my own church for folks to wake up and stand up for Biblical Truth as this worldwide homosexual movement is one of the surest signs of the soon return of Our Lord and Savior. Michael

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's the religion forum I guess. Things, unless really really stupid, don't usually get removed. In this case, it was not needed and the OP got pretty promptly stomped for it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It is a shame that people who preach about love for all, which *is* the basic teaching of Christ, can so much can come up with such blatant disregard and disrespect for their own brothers and sisters on this earth, simply because of the fact that we smoke pole and eat carpet.

It is also interesting that such a group of people..cares so much what I do in my own bedroom!

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join