It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO an ancient secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ive just got a question that i want anyone to answer.

Does anyone think the NWO will go into force by the europeanunion or will the NWO be muslim.

aAnother thing is: will the up coming NWO be the first time that happens. It seems that people like Noach(hes called by other names by sumerians and stuff) Nimrod, and genghis khan have already initiated an ancient NWO. I dont think this NWO has ended.. its just underground now.

The NWO is ancient, but either muslims (who rediscovered the ancient secret of nimrod, etc) or the european union (who have carried on this ancient secret from previous rulers like germany[who failed] ) will go out in the open about the NWO they have already established.

basically what happened is the ancients formed the NWO with ancient and secret military secrets. it has been lost, but refound many times. some examples are hitler, stalin. They both somehow reciefved limited info on the ancient secrets. Now either the european union or the muslims have found this secret possibly in writings hidden in the deserts of the middle east. The secret is now revived and beingpassed down.

The NWO could have never fell but passed hands in leadership. Now the NWO is established and looking for the oppurtunity to go out into the open. If they are not careful they could end up like hitler who had the power but wasnt patient in when to out into the openn with it.

also certain secret societies that have a lot of ancient traditions, roots, and even documents could have hints on the secret. Most of the world leaders are members of a secret society so they could have been trying to get the secrets that hitler nimrod and genghis khan had. the secret societies are just a cshortcut to the ancient secret.

blow holes in the theory and be mean about it... whatever. Just give me your comments on this theory.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by iesus_freak]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'd consider the so-called NWO primarily a Judeo/Christian idea, so would be dubious about linking it to Islam.

But, then again, if you take all that Egyptian idolatry stuff eg in Zeitgeist seriously... all bets are off, and the b^^tards are everywhere.

While I think there's a grain of truth in the whole NWO theory, I think there's only a grain there. I don't really believe in NWO/Illuminati as its normally talked about here, as an elite kind of club which systematically thinks thru how to manipulate us etc. I just don't think elites are smart enough to hold onto power forever, for one thing.

But... I ain't for sure. Could be its the real deal. :/

And i don't know about finding secrets in the desert, or whatever. wtf? Where the hell did that come out of!!?? Ah hell, why the heck not, if we're having a bit of fun lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You really need to apply some facts to this.

Too much speculation.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
No facts from me.

I would like to add though that I have thought for quite some time that what is coming to fruitation now stems from seeds planted and foundation laid a long time ago.

I also have wondered if the Bible wasn't translated in such a way that when it did begin to peak into reality that things would be so that many christians would think it was fulfilling biblical prophesy, thereby blaming the devil or satan while "proving" the bible to be true. Particularly revelations.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

ill look for some websites. for both of you.

and about your desert comment: lol

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

No matter what there was definately an ancient foundationfor everything.

but i dont know about the bible thing... never heard that one before! and as you see frommy name that i would be slow to accept it...lol

top topics

join