It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science minister claims 'sixth sense'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Science minister claims 'sixth sense'

www.timesonline.co.uk

Lord drayson, the government minister in charge of science, believes he has an uncanny ability "like a sixth sense" to know and predict some events instinctively. The multi-millionaire businessman and Labour donor says he believes humans have strange abilities that are not widely understood. "In my life there have been some things I have known, and I don't know why," he said in an interview with The Sunday Times. "I think there is a lot we don't understand about human capability." Drayson, who returned to government last month to become the first science minister with a seat in cabinet, also said he believed in God and saw no conflict between faith and science. "I think faith is a very strange thing," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
His comments are very intruiging, i wonder if there is any truth in what he's saying, with actual evidence to back it up.

More from the article:

This struck a chord with me, because in my life there have been some things that I've known and I don't know why." Drayson described the ability as "like a sixth sense" and said it could be linked to the way humans have evolved.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't go looking for evidence from this guy. But he's right. I've had very similar experiences to what he has described. The greater majority of the knowledge of our existence is clouded to us. At least we think it is. Humans have alot of ability, and maybe even I will one day figure out my own potential...

Great post. Full of substance worth discussing.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah, me too. I can tell the future and also contact aliens at will.

Just 5 minutes ago, I summoned a UFO to appear over my house for 2 minutes - and then it just whisked off! With practice, I think I can get them to stay there for 4 minutes!

The funny thing is though, that I predicted that I would contact them!

WOW!

new topics

top topics

join