It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer claims he vectored in the Phoenix lights UFO's !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i was just reading an article in a blog about Steven Greer and his claims of being able to vector in Alien craft and that he can teach other people how to do this.

i have been skeptical about these claims as i am sure most people would be but when i read that he claims to be responsible for the Phoenix lights event occurring i have to say enough is enough.

how could Greer expect anyone to believe him when making these kind of ridiculous claims ?

But, perhaps the most extreme claim about CE-5 contact made by Greer has to do with what occurred on March 13th, 1997 in the Phoenix Arizona area and what has become known as the Phoenix Lights.

Quote from Greer

I flew into Phoenix on a U.S. Airways flight and as we were landing, I began the CE-5 protocols. I went into an expanded state of consciousness and into space and began vectoring extraterrestrial vehicles into the Phoenix area. I told the ETs, "It'd be great if you can do something undeniable while we're here that we can put into this footage to share with Congress whom we will be briefing in a couple of weeks." This was on March 13th, 1997, and the briefing for Congress was in early April.

So, essentially, Greer claims he is the source of one of Ufo history's major mysteries

ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com...

[edit on 21-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
HONESTLY, this guy rounds up hundreds of credible witnesses, scientists pilots, military officers, all testifying to the greatest events of all time, then seven years later, nothing. Except that he seems to have gone off the deep end. I hereby offer to help in any way to shoot this man into orbit so that the UFOs don't have to interfere with airplane traffic when dropping in on him.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What's next? A claim that he "vectored" in the moon with a mirror and a Zippo?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Pffft, Puh-leeze. Greer has marginalized hisself so much at this point that he is no more than the Billy Mays/Tony Little of the UFO arena.

"For $19.99, I'll send you the most amazing video footage and physical evidence you've ever seen! But wait! If you call now we can double the offer for the same price..." You know the drill. See it every night on late night cable, total BS and crap. Still taking full advantage of the bleary eyed, sleep deprived sheep that continue to pay any attention to Greer and those like him. The Oral Roberts of the UFO world...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

I think your member name explains rather well what has happened to mr. Greer...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

Sad thing is it really does apply to me too! I was born lost and have been trying to find my way for 46 years so far. At least I'll admit it though...he wont.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey everybody, lets all put in five bucks and VECTOR poor ol' Stevie into a nice mental health facility. I'm sure he'll make tons of friends, and get them all to testify to congress.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah - Greer, PY and BGC could all bunk up and save themselves some cashies. Man, would love to have a 24/7 webcam with audio on that room. Just to see who rips out the others eyes first...I want to use Monopoly money though, I hear its worth more than the dollar.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This isn't the first time he's claimed to the be "originating factor" of a major UFO event.

He claimed the same at the X-Conference the last time he spoke there. I wish I could recall the particular event, but it was a big one, and he connected it to his activities.

He's full of more hot air then a balloon.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi JR! Long time, I have to agree with you, however my first thought was that with his ego, why would he have waited to go public with this claim? Does not match his MO.

Also if there was any shred of truth this new claim, if indeed it is new, then he would be vectoring on a regular basis. I lost interest when he started withholding supposed information, and only speaking to the New Age Elite that could afford his presentations.

I do not begrudge any person the right to make money not at all, yet when he scootched himself in as a representative of the planet and for the bridge between the Disclosure and the public, he in essence gave up that right to become a servant rather than a presenter.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hmm.

I guess no one accepts the idea that one might be able to communicate with ET through altered/expanded states of consciousness.

It's too bad, because if you actually look into mystic traditions and things - people have been summoning or "vectoring" all sorts of funky stuff for millenia. "Angels", demons, ghosts, spirits, interdimensional beings, you name it.

People from other planets - why not? I actually think that a lot of UFO sightings are responses to a summoning or "vectoring" from someone.

You're right though - Dr. Greer really shouldn't talk about this stuff publicly, or write it in his books, even if it does work. Same thing with levitation and all that.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

i don't think anyone is ruling out the possibility that E.T.'s could be contacted that way and maybe Greer can communicate with Aliens? , heck i don't know either way really, but it didn't help his cause.

my gut feeling tells me, he was having delusions of grandeur when making this claim.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge
Hmm.

I guess no one accepts the idea that one might be able to communicate with ET through altered/expanded states of consciousness.

That's not what's being said here. Very specifically, GREER is full of it. Whether any of the stuff he's stolen from mystics and wisdom traditions to promote his lies is true is a different subject.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by GoldenAge

my gut feeling tells me, he was having delusions of grandeur when making this claim.

He was more likely thinking of the few gullible semi rich people who will be paying him to learn how to "vector"

I don't know what to think of Greer, back when he started the disclosure project he seemed to genuinely be interested in disclosure. Perhaps somewhere along the way it's possible to lose your drive and passion for something you believe in, along with all your dignity.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ugh. It's people like this that give ufology a bad name. Totally self-oriented; most likely Greer doesn't even remotely believe in the UFO phenomenon, and just perceives himself to be a "clever businessman who's taking advantage of a bunch of poor, hallucinating fools." Either that or he actually believes his own ridiculous claims.

Even if it WERE possible to do the things he claims, how could anyone just brag about it after the fact and expect to be taken seriously? If he REALLY wanted to prove something, why not get a team of scientists, form a hypothesis, set up an experiment, hell, get the local news waiting with live cameras rolling in helicopters, and THEN "vector in the alien craft?"

This is so obviously a selfish cheating of the more confused or gullible UFO believers, it just makes me sick to my stomach. UFO's are more than enough to throw people into a state of total uncertainty, where anything seems possible. But instead of sympathizing with these people, or trying to get to the bottom of this phenomenon, or even just leaving it all alone, people like this guy can only see an opportunity to boost their own image at the expense of others.

I hope one day, all the UFO hoaxers and self-proclaimed prophets get beamed up into a saucer, saying, "Ohh, golly! I guess it was real all along!" ... only to have some alien shake its head in disgust, slap them in the face, and leave them at the side of the road in the middle of the Colorado mountains.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
People in the know might be forced to ridicule themselves publically. If they don't comply, something very bad might happen to their family, friends, etc.

If it is a "forced" disinformation campaign, then it really doesn't get easier then that to ridicule the subject of UFOs. Maybe that's what's really going on.

BTW, this is my first post here. What a great forum ATS is!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
any man who sells his spiritual knowledge is lost. Those people may have found something but in the end they are still lost. If you cant see why.. then you are lost. This is the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
That's not what's being said here. Very specifically, GREER is full of it.

Yeah.

Well, perhaps not though. One's perspective sometimes can change when you sit down and watch evidence DVDs and things like that...

originally posted by Magnus47
Even if it WERE possible to do the things he claims, how could anyone just brag about it after the fact and expect to be taken seriously? If he REALLY wanted to prove something, why not get a team of scientists, form a hypothesis, set up an experiment, hell, get the local news waiting with live cameras rolling in helicopters, and THEN "vector in the alien craft?"

Actually, he says that this has happened before. He says that they have had a camera crew from ABC out on an expedition before, and when a UFO showed up, the cameramen freaked right out, and ABC later refused to show the footage.

They do have footage from other expeditions, I know this for a fact. I have footage from the 1992 "Gulf Breeze" encounter, for example.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
reply to post by sebarud

Sad thing is it really does apply to me too! I was born lost and have been trying to find my way for 46 years so far. At least I'll admit it though...he wont.

I'd like to join your club, if its ok with you

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Green couldn't "vector in" his own ass. I can't help but wonder what happened to this man, he held so much promise for the community.

I remember how excited I was in watching the disclosure project, thinking that finally change is coming with a rational individual like Dr Greer taking the lead. How wrong I was.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join